Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

So I never really got this.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy abuse as much as the next mentally disturbed gent on this board, but I feel like the death of the fouls was wholey unnecessary.

I mean, if it was snowing, or raining, or a cat or some punk kids did them in, fine...

But one panel they're cherping and sleeping, and only minutes later they die.

I can see if it's a warmth thing, but these fuckers are FLUFFIES, they have FLUFF.

This gives me a wonderful idea for a comic (Involving some poor fluffies enjoying a nice sweltering day in Oaxaca mexico ).

they probably starved, the mummah probably went hungry for a day or two unable to produce milkies before finally giving up the green one

I hate these threads and receive no enjoyment from them but I can't stop looking

Doesn't matter
Fluffies are things that simply don't deserve physical existence to begin with, so any agent of death is viable. Besides, their fluff typically provides almost zero insulation because it was created specifically for aesthetics while living inside of a human owner's warm house
Even some sudden, random heart failure is acceptable if that doesn't work

That's why most headcanons have abusers that otherwise absolutely love animals and often employ their own dogs or cats to maul fluffies and never even suggest abusing existing animals is acceptable. But something as disgusting, lackwit and absurd as most fluffies should expire by any means available in the story

Hasbio would disagree with you. It cuts into their profit margins to not design and unleash this plague on the world.

haven't been on one of these threads in a long time. same old, I see

McGonagall? Is that you? Where the fuck have you been??

Working, mostly. Given I have a day off I've decided to make a start on part 7.

The Messiah returns to us my children!

God bless you MagowMagow.

Holy shit, McGonagall is on my thread O_o

bless you