Celeb thread

Celeb thread

And I can tell we'd get along because you posted a pic of my favorite pose with soles exposed ;)

Damn the last thread looked really good, glad everyone is having fun

Went to karoke with friends yesterday and they played blank space and I got turned on seeing the music video, goddamn Taylor

lets get some bella thorn!

I just restarted my Emma folder a while ago, so I'm almost out of pictures

haha nice user. did you get a hardon?

Sage

You and me both

Bazinga!

I did, really wished I was home so I could have rubbed one out of me

Gorgeous

wat

someone give that bitch a hamburger. i mean she is pretty, but need a little meat girl

Mmm, I'm so hard knowing both of us are stroking for similar celebs and fetishes :)

That's what the bathroom is for, user

Kek. It's Bella, man.

yep. shouldve rubbed one out in the bathroom user. wouldve been kinda hot actually.

Last one

my favorite picture of her

True I did regret not doing it but I couldn't help but stay and see her acting like a slut. Next time something like that happens I'm gonna cum in a public bathroom cause I won't be able to help it.

Why has no one check'd this man's quad-dubs?!

Last for the webms

What are your other fetishes user? And what your favorite Goddesses?
For me it's Ariel, Selena, Demi, Sophie Turner and JJ (latest addiction)

Sage

Christ she really is a slut

she gonna get you so hot that you cant help but touch yourself

Or you could have started a circle jerk with your friends ;)

Isn't it great?

She really is. She regularly posts videos on snapchat intentionally showing her ass

very hot

> when you're trying to stay relevant because you're literally good at nothing

She's good at making me want to fuck her

Who is that?

Leave fags

I love looking at all the different celebs here, loving the different and sexy tastes of a slutty Bella and classy Emma W. Even like me some well figured Katy Perry.

Hnggg you just made me think a fantasy up. While in the moshpit of a taylor concert I'd be watching her strut and dance and I'd get so excited I just pull my cock out and start jerking while everyone is too busy looking at her and dancing

Only if you anons were there

Not him but JJ is incredible.

Not much into Tay but I love that pic

Here user
1/2

Josh Brolin

2/2

Emma is ashamed at what your all doing with her pictures

I didn't even check and i guessed you we're linking that post, those leggings or stockings...nylons? The leopard print things. I was meh on it until i scrolled far enough to see those

that would be so hot to jerk off in front of all those people. or you could just do a circle jerk with some other anons.

> filename

Well celebs are my go to fetish, and I like treating them as goddesses and fantasizing about worshipping every part of them. So because of that, feet and armpits are a huge fetish. I also like femdom, bi stuff, JOI, etc.

My other fav Goddesses? I like all the ones you listed. Here are some more off the top of my head: Katy Perry, McKayla Maroney, Peyton List, Liz Gillies, Chloe East, Lexee Smith, Dove Cameron, amongst many more

that ass, she knows what she's doing.

Sage

Would get even hotter if another user was there, spotted you, and offered to give you a handy... Or a blowie

Yeah she's so beautiful. Didn't know of her until recently, quickly climbed my Mount Olympus of celebs

Jeeeezuz, and here I thought this perfect picture couldn't get better, thank you user.

I want to taste lick her tiny asshole and tongue fuck it.

i'd suck you off while we see her videos

Such a prime and perfect position

Hnggg those circle jerks are why I come here

I'd love to take up the offer, Taylor making some user into a horny slut

We can share the cum I shoot into your mouth together with a nice kiss hmm?

daddy, stop! why are you filming my ass?

Cause newfags

feel like sucking off another cock to user?