America hate thread

America hate thread.

I'll start with this faggot, pic related.

That niggers Canadian dude

what a faggot

This cunt

i think this nigger is canadian

this

He's a Canada fag OP, you're off to a good start.

Obviously you're American yourself faggot.

He associates as American and is white. Same thing nigger you don't fool us.

Lol. OP fucked up right out the gate.

Australian

do other countries of the world even train for the olympics or do they just show up and hope america fucks up?

>American hate
>Canadian fuccboi
Nice work OP

As an Australian, can confirm this is the case

He lives in canada with Canadian citizenship. I have no idea what you mean by "associates as American" but the dudes delicately Canadian. I'm not actually sure if he's allowed back on US soil. An array of sex assault and possession charges if IRC.

Also, if you just hate whites, why not specify that in your post. There are a ton of white people that are hated around the world who aren't American.

Canadian on paper. He is 100% American style and life. You don't fool us white boy.

Jesus Christ......is that from this year?

Haha, oh I get it now. Thats hilarious!

OP trying to pretend like he was joking when in reality the dumb fuck honestly thought Bieber was American.

Canadian on paper. He is 100% American style and life. You don't fool us white boy.

Eh. America has a large population with a lot of kids with excess recreation time to develop an interest in sports early on.

yes, it is the current medal count as of right this very moment. how does that make you feel user?

Canada is part of America.

Yea, I know. But OP is talking about the US like a fucking pleb

Haha haha has has hag. Bieber is Canadian you twit.

>White people that are hated around the world.
Name a few for research purposes

What ever faggot. Australian's live for the Olympics. You guys fap at the thought of winning and your government probably invests more in elite sports person training per capita than any other nation. Yet you're still being beaten by GB! Hahaha dick heads.

English clearly isn't your first language, but I think your just deflecting at this point. I don't think you realized beiber was Canadian. There are a bounty of legit Americans you could have picked, but you just slapped a Canadian that the majority of Americans hate and currently disallow travel within our country. You had to have realized this was going to bomb your I'll thought out thread.

Are you going to rape me now?

Canada being a county in the content of America.

Country*

This is what im saying whites always looking to claim land "you are Canadian" " I am American " hurr durr achtung you are all whites we see you

North America*
I'm also gay

>Canadien lesbian
>America
Pick one.

Continent*
God I fucked up...

makes me care even less about olympics

oh so your shit posting on the Mexicans to are you...

Putin, Bush, Trump, John Oliver, Merkel

Well, whites make up the majority of famous figures of history and today. If you're conservative, you could post up a picture of Bernie, Lenin, or even Bono. If you're liberal you could post things like Hitler, trump, or Charlie Mason. The ease of finding white people to hate would mostly rest on the variety of figures available.

So your claim is you are starting the very first continent hate thread?

But the rest of the world is muslims, spics, niggers, and gooks. Why the fuck would white people care if we are hated?

I'm pretty sure New Zealand has the most medals per capita!

This bitch, Adele fucking sucks, American piece of shit

Are you a Muslim or a sand nigger? Sounds the same tbh.

English was whose language again?

I didn't make the thread and don't care about bieber,you can keep him Americans or Canadians. I just know he is white and American 100%

Yep, it's awesome here.

Wait OP, are you German? And you're getting on AMERICAS case for being too white? Holy shit.

>per capita
The mating call of the loser.

This American swine overdosed herself on drugs, fuck Americans

Most of Europe is white....i guess they're american too?

According to OP the entire northern hemisphere is America.

Actually it's Fiji anyway.

Euroqueers love attempting to apply that continental shit on us. it's indicative of their love for the New World Order.

but hes from canada

Tbh we see your brother hood. On the surface it may seem tense but you do associate as white races/brotherhood. Yes they live differently than Americans but basically the same gene. Wouldn't you agree?

Women have bad taste, what r ya gonna do?

We?

Wtf are you taking about dumb ass?

So people of color don't stick together and have brotherhoods?

thank god

Yes like the Muslim brotherhood and the white kkks? Whats your point retard?

Canada is in America you fucktard

the niggers of america literly the fking cancer, the amount of stupid people, and the fking fat people holy fuck kil those fuckers alrdy they consume 5 peoples food, they consume 10 peoples medication, the fking cancer too

OP here, i haven't posted in this thread, i made it then left to go get some breakfast and came back to see all the faggots that always fall for this shit.
I've posted this thread many times, and you faggots STILL fall for it.
See ya in a new thread tomorrow.

are you fking dumb?, are you in need of special education? read the fking OP's topic newfag.
let me guess typical american right? the post is about America hate thread.

Some just sign up for their country's olympic team in order to get the free tropical vacation.

Kek newfag doesn't know what Spidey-spam is

and this is supposed to be a flaw?

lol gtfo 2015 newfag

In terms of population : medals the UK is doing the best.

hungary 9,5 million / 21
new zealand 4,5million / 8

false

See this is the the flaw.
>Most Europe
Europe is a continent as much as North murica (usa+canada+mexico)
So why do you get upset when someone says america for continent when you generalize whole Europe ?

Go back to school you fat fuck.

this

America are good at winning using illegal drugs, awesome

they're also the best as baseball

This

It's time to stop posting in a dead thread boys.
/thread

Hes Canadian you stupid fuck