Worst genre, song, or artist/musician thread. I'll go first

Worst genre, song, or artist/musician thread. I'll go first.
Country rap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
youtube.com/watch?v=X230SOhPYbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pKxXcnpH26E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0
youtu.be/uhJx1gpl0kM
youtu.be/IArBw3XIzF4
youtube.com/watch?v=SLyZW4R38Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=hkP3CFKcp-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White cunts who rap

These faggots and their fans

/thread

I mean, sure they're somewhat strange and some would find them obnoxious/overbearing, but for the most part, juggalos keep to themselves. There are much worse fanbases out there than the ICP fanbase.

Death Metal (eg cannibal corpse, behemoth). If you like that garbage, your brain is deviant and needs to be purged.

>country rap
holy shit, this exists?

It's Outlaw Music. Damn op come correct or don't come at all.

Freiwild

Stitches
>/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE

Lmao AKA "Tractor Rap" or "Hick-Hop"

What is the name of the song on this pic?

I like that garbage, favorite type of music

"Kuntry Boy Swag"

i don't know how people haven't found this gem yet youtube.com/watch?v=X230SOhPYbo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pKxXcnpH26E

This shit? Dont ask me how i stumbled across it

Your whore mother obviously didn't love you enough.

Metal fucking sucks anyone can do it. Also if you like metal your mummy didin't love you enough edge lord.

>anyone can do it
kek yeah anyone can do it but to do it well with originality is another thing.
The same can be said about any musical genre though although I'm not the guy you replied to
nor do I care if you dislike a genre I like that's fine to me it's what the thread is about.

Woop woop!!!

I haven't heard it before but I'm gonna guess if you take the two worst music genre's ever, Country and Rap, and put them together it still sounds like shit. It's like mixing shit and puke in a blender, you don't have to eat it to know how awful it's gonna be.

>do it well
The best of the worst is still pretty bad.

Meh there are some pretty bad metal bands out there and some that are just down right cringe and cliched, though it's not my favorite genre of music.
I think that belongs to Punk or Hardcore Punk.

this, also Onkelz

Powermetal. Dum dududum dududum dududum dududum dududum x1000.

Lol, wtf?, shits pretty tight though

I personally like punk and hardcore punk. But metal it's just i don't know. It's way to edgy for me especially with after you listen to Led Zeppelin black sabbath and deep purple everything else seems just trash. Don't even get me started on Nu Metal and death metal.

Disco Polo

Is this concidered country rap? If so guess I'm into it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0

Outlaw country is different than Hick hop/rebel rap.
Look up The Highwaymen by The Highwaymen - that's outlaw country.
Then look up Country Folks by Colt Ford and Bubba Sparxx - that's hick hop/rebel rap.

(OP)
>Worst genre

Reggae.

Song structures that make punk and country seem like progressive jazz. Plus all that left-wing bullshit.

>A - E - A - E (or whatever alternating two-chord progression you like, as long as it's in a major key)
>"Jah man, smoka teh ganjaajajajajaaa... Tah man he keep us downa, babyloooon..."

There. Every single reggae song ever made, presented in two chords and two sentences.

I like Black Sabbath but not so much Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple, If it has to do with those old bands from the 60's and 70's I like The Stooges above all.
Oh god why did you have to bring Nu metal into this I can't stand it either. Now that is a genre that has a ton of cringe.
I like Death Metal though have even been to a few Death Metal shows even saw those two bands you named earlier Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse as.

Jazz
Nigger tier

Hick hop

youtu.be/uhJx1gpl0kM

I feel sad for you user...I'm guessing you like pop and country? amrite?

I just feel that most "metal" now a days is some cringe level shit man. The main reason i don't like death metal is the crowd it attracts. I can't enjoy a show with some grand master king edge lords everywhere. It's like these shows are an excuse for people to get shit faced be an asshole and blame it on the music.

This
reggea fuckin sucks
jungle is a bit better due to 174 bpm but only a bit

Anyone can do it???? You obviously have no clue how music works do you?? Again, I feel sad for you...

So your idea of the best is?

not blocked in Germany, that says a lot

^^^
that was grate, stfu

I've found metal "fans" to be some of the worst "fans" you could come across and I listen to metal.

Death metal nowadays

> blast beats
> more blast beats
> put every distortion effect on your guitar
> bass is basically meaningless
> screech your guitar so it sounds autistic
> guttural roaring about rape, death, fetuses
> basically edgy garbage

Yep. Quite a mass of them are faggots

Also, the scene is pretty well regurgitated anymore. When was the last time any of us heard any 'original' death metal? or other

I'm a metalhead and this is how i feel about all of the "core" bands...fucking emo bullshit that brings out all of the edgy people who are so angry because mom took away their cell phone for a week and other such nonsensical blahblah

Check this edge lords

You're listening to all of the wrong metal im thinking...

IF i do go to a show i try to sit i can't really be anywhere because in the back are all these fucking kids doing drugs in the front there is always some fuck head NOT in the mosh pit windmill swinging his arms drunk as fuck being an asshole.

And I don't understand the hate you get for saying you like certain bands, I honestly don't care if the metal I listen to is melodic, clean vocals, harsh vocals or even just instrumental, as long as it sounds good to me I'll listen to it

That's what I've heard from cannibal corpse, Whitechapel, suicide silence and every other shit tier metal band everyone seems to be into nowadays.

Depends on the country and genre. More mainstream metal tends to attract the worst people in my experience. Most metalheads I've personally met behave well, have good education and are all in all decent people.
I'll give you a few recommendations. Maybe they will change your mind about the music itself. They are on the extreme side of metal but well crafted and thought-out music nonetheless. Not death metal though. You can find all of them at least on Youtube.
Ulver - Bergtatt - Et eeventyr i 5 capitler
Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain
Moonsorrow - V: Hävitetty
In the Woods... - Heart of the Ages
Nokturnal Mortum - Голос сталі

Exactly. I used to just ignore people like that. But i was pretty fortunate most metalheads i knew listened to everything, even the emo kids back in my school did too.

This.

The band and the fans should kill themselves.

So how was death metal back in the day?

Then don't listen to them. Don't give them attention. Try this:
youtu.be/IArBw3XIzF4

Suicide silence and Whitechapel have a couple one hitters.

No pity for a coward
Unanswered
Possession-WC

>Whitechapel, Suicide Silence
>Death metal
Yea bud, go back to your trap music.

I like ICP for the fact they trolled the fuck out of their fans.
They're a Christian rap group - self admitted.

I'm not so well versed in the metal subgenre scene, that's just a huge headache to trudge through. I do enjoy Wretched, Opeth and similar bands however.

I was under the impression that that was their classification.

OP, that's a thing???

Sounds like garbage. I dont get how low prduction standards and a shit sound is a sign for originality or trve kvlt.

That was my reaction too, what godless world would combine those two?

No, they're both core bands, i.e. their roots are in punk.

See now this is the shit i like. Like i said in my pervious post. The main reason is not the music (Even though i do feel most of it is copy paste shit). I loved going to shows but now anything with "metal" attached to it attracts the crowd you know? i like metal better when im at the show i feel it man its better, but, i don't like going to shows anymore.

>"das edgy"

Autism detected.

>

It's deathcore, but anyway, if you dont know much of an particular genre, every song will sound the same to you. I couldnt tell the difference between subgenres out of my musical comfort zone either.

This post is basically the
Country + rap= crap
Shirt and its funny and good

Sub-genres of metal = gimmicky

the one on the left looks like he's trying to become Francis Of The Filth

Some sub-genres aren't all that bad

Bet you fucking faggot never even touched an instrument

what does gimmicky mean?

>Rap
FIFY
And you all know it's true. It's all shit made by idiots who failed out of the second grade.
Yes, all of it.

Different guy here. That's about the time I stopped listening to them. Also about the time I became an adult. It's been over ten years since I really listened to ICP. I've gotten better and they've just gotten worse.

If you're just gonna make shit up, then so will I.

How about orchestral punk rock?

Being different does not make you better. i feel like most sub-genres change 1 thing about another genre and bam new genre of metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLyZW4R38Xc

You must think rap that's on the radio is all there is.

You would probably enjoy listening to a pure sine wave just for the good production.
Some bands use production as an effect (similarly how guitarists use distortion, which was originally viewed as an unwanted element rather than an effect) but composition is what matters in the end. Elvenefris is probably the most highly regarded death metal album in the world, so open the link again and concentrate on the music rather than the side effect of a low budget.

I try to avoid anything made by professional musicians. Some metal bands want to do music for living and the end result is often something that appeals to a lot of people but abandons art and passion for music.

>Learns sandman on the guitar

Yup you must be a fucking expert now

yea but have you heard disengage? that shit bangs hard. plus from a drummers perspective i can appreciate alex lopez's playing

>probably the most highly regarded death metal album in the world
Never heard of it, and I'm somewhat into death metal.
I wouldnt listen to a sinewave, thats boring. But if youre such a good composer why dont you go in a proper studio and hire someone to mix your shit that it doesnt sound like cancer. Im not listening to that bullshit where every fader is fucked up so you cant hear whats going on at all. Production is there for a reason and a statement like "composition is everything" is just plain stupid.

>complely ignoring what I said and responding with shitty memes

I can shred a 30min solo without even breaking a sweat kiddo

I can smash keys on a fucking piano for 30 mins doesn't mean it sounds good.

>measuring dicks on Sup Forums

underrated

>music has to be complicated to be enjoyable

gtfo bach

Rap in general
Metal with inaudible lyrics

Thats because you dont regularely listen to metal, thats why everything sounds the same to you. Sub genres are there for a reason. I like some and I dislike some. If a concert or festival would advert their bands with "its just metal" i wouldnt go, because the chance that it is this kind of metal i dislike would be to big. I mean, imagine you cooking something:
"what do you do for dinner"
"vegetables"
"what vegetables"
"i dont know, its vegetables, it doesnt matter"
"yea its just.. i dont like onions, do you make onions?"
"i dont know its vegetables"
Thats retardet, and so is the whole "we dont need subgenres, as long as its metal \m/ hurr durr" bullshit.

Well, I dont know, why everyone is hating against Country Rap, some songs/bands are quite good.
Some Example (my actual favorite)
youtube.com/watch?v=hkP3CFKcp-U

What about Infant Annihilator, they are pretty bad

I was gonna post them even though I enjoy them, I'm sure a lot of people don't like them

They're obviously not being very serious ya know

cringe

Finding a tiny piece of gold does not make the land valuble. Know what i mean? If i have to dig for something good instead of looking at the whole to judge it then is it really that great?

That was pretty much my point. If you dont like a band of a particular genre, you probable dont like other bands ot that genre as well. Thats what genres are there for.

no k-pop