>not butt hurt
>debunking violent/irrational Islamic myths
>maymays are welcome, but prefer a mature conversation

>Muslim
>not butt hurt
>mature
Yeah..

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-14/hezbollah-declares-trump-right-to-say-u-s-created-islamic-state
www[dot]telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
www[dot]cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
www[dot]webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
www[dot]policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can i become a Muslim

>muslims arent violent
>make up < 1% of US population
>yet they kill more people in terrorist attacks in the US than the rest of the population combined

I believe more school shootings have happened in the past decade than terror attacks carried out by Muslim extremists in the states alone

Just go to any local mosque, and the dude there would tell you more about the beliefs, and you can be called a Muslim, its solely about practicing Islam than anything else, and no they don't kill you if you don't

>muslims arent violent
>make up < 1% of US population
>yet they kill more people in terrorist attacks in the US than the rest of the population combined

Citation needed

Muslims will rule this world your all be my slaves
slaves i tell you

Whatever do you mean?

What's it like to know that the whole world hates you aside from other Muslims???

What makes you think other Muslim don't hate us.

Though tbh, feels like an opportunity to prove them wrong

Where are you from?

Same reason why Jews and Mormons are so nice to each other while looking down on any who aren't a part of the club.

Slums of Pakistan, no joke

Doesn't looking down contradict the whole point of a religion?

One would think so, but ALL monotheistic religions do it, so...
>What else do you call ordering the death of those who won't convert?

Did you immigrate? If so
Why?
Where?
What age?

I don't think Muslims have the luxury to look down on some other belief system, we have a hard time being seen as an equal as it is, let alone consider ourselves better.

And no, there isn't any law or regulation that suggests killing infidels. But I have a strong feeling there would be one, suggesting purging off Muslims soon ;-;

No, born and raised. Was scheduled to move to Canada, but 911 happened the week before we were about to, and everything kind of changed, all visas were canceled and immigration processes ceased

>fucking abbos
>make up < 0.1% of the world population
>yet they kill more people in terrorist attacks than heart disease and cancer COMBINED
really makes you think, huh.....

How frequently do you come across people with "extremist" beliefs?
estimates put around 7%-25% of the Muslim population as "radicalised".
Not active fighters but simply those with beliefs like
Suicide bombings can be justified
Honour killings of women can be justified etc.
Do you or any of your family/friends hold these beliefs?

Muslims make up to 25% of the world population, last time I checked. And the most genocides happenings are in Muslim countries. Carried out by both the US and funded militants. And let's not get started on the whole Palestine fiasco xd
I don't get where you would get that kind of an idea man, when was the last time you SAW a terror attack? I did, last week, few blocks from my place ^^

so what are you gonna do? kill them all? how?

It's in the quran. The nonbelievers must be purged according to Muhammed...so, either you're a spineless cunt who doesnt want to follow through with his beliefs or you're a spineless cunt who needs to change his religion...

Oh lawd no, I haven't seen a single person who can justify suicide bombings or honor killings. I do hear a few savage cases from the rural part of the country, and that too is on the basis of family feud and not Islam based actions. And that too are taken care of by the police

>muslim
>debunking irrational islamic myths

You mean the one about Islam being a religion of peace?

Hello mate, i have an important question !

If Jesus come back, and he reveal himself from Jerusalem, would you think he is the Antichrist ?

Kill who exactly, I just want chill.. maan

Have you read the Quran? Or asked a scholar/a person who understands it, this? I'm so glad summer is almost over

So does that mean since the majority of slave owners were white, all white people were slave owners?

No, Jesus is a prophet of Islam just as much as it has of Christianity. We believe in the resurrection just as much as you do, islam, Judaism, Christianity are supposedly the religion of the same God, and on the same timeline right?

Opinions on ISIS and the whole Assad rebels, Russia US dickary.
What's the general consensus of those around you?

Kek

Okay thanks ! But how will you know if he is not the Antichrist who presume to be Jesus ?

What if I said ISIS and radical Islamist follow the Quran correctly and all of the rest of the peaceful Muslims are just lukewarm?

Isis has done more harm to Muslims than it has to anyone on the planet. They kill masses everyday in the wartorn countries, we just don't get to hear em that's all. And Assad is just one of the many funded militant groups, for political purposes and has nothing to do with Islam.
I don't want to name names but, it always intrigued me, how jet fuels could melt steal beams. Ayy

>I'm so glad summer is almost over
I kek'd. I'm out

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Not OP but you'd be pretty right, same deal with Christians though, just not to the same extent. The Quran is way more bloodthirsty but following any religion to the t is retarded.

This is exactly what im saying

As an indian i hope you kill your self you subhuman cancerous piece of shit. Hope murica nukes the entire middle east

Antichrist is supposed to purge Islam off, which doesn't seem farfetched now from when I was growing up

What makes violent/radical Muslims (as you call these people) misinterpret their religion to such a degree?

Me too

I'd respect your opinion, but I'd suggest reading the Qur'an and judge for yourself

We'll get these wanna be pharrisees criminals.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-14/hezbollah-declares-trump-right-to-say-u-s-created-islamic-state

murica will never nuke middle east...israel...

And that I will do

The actual Qur'an, the book, with context and references. There are many translations with explanations for everyone to follow without confusion

I guess that's the general opinion, but as someone who actually read the Qur'an, I don't feel blood thirsty at all

I don't like most religions, but I feel like Islam gets too much hate that they don't deserve.

Can you explain "Taqiyya" for me?

Whose the bloodthirsty Mongoloid now ^^

When its your turn for jihad, what is your target going to be?
>Assuming that you get to choose

Well if 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers...maybe some muslims should read the book

Anyone with a bomb yelling Allah hu Akbar I guess. I mean Islam is about impressing people with your character that they ask for your belief, not about holding a gun to there head until they do

No doubt Isis has fucked everything for non-radicalised Muslims.
Got an opinion on the poor cultural assimilation in Europe which has lead to
>Events like Cologne
>Child pedophile rings in England
>explosion in rape incidences in sweden
Can't claim that I'm an expert but it seems to me that it's a bunch of Muslim's growing up under Sharia law then moving into ghettos in a culture with slutty dressed women or weak as fuck men so they just run a muck under a mob mentality

says the faggot subhumans thats killed innocent lives for centuries. nah its about time you cockroaches get exterminated from the face of the earth

Yea, Pakistan isn't in the middle east though

:')

Haha I know that feel

Hmmm, is nobody going to pick up on this?

Sorry, my question was different. You claim you are here to dispelling radical/violent Muslims myths with this thread. Yet there are violent and radical people who claim to be muslim. Why are these violent people claiming to be muslim not actually muslim in your view? Because my understanding is they might say the same thing about you.

middleast is a start, then branch out to pakistan. eventually exterminating all the mudslimes in first world countries. or just return every mudslime back to their shit tier country and not let them come over

Its a term for when Muslims were killed for accepting a religion, they were allowed to lie that they didn't. Though it was noble if they didn't

Never heard of religious freedom?

Hahah, there is no such thing as turn for jihad. Its not like uncle Sam or his recruitment program, where you had to flee the country in order to avoid getting drafted

The sentence for giving up Islam is death. How's that for religious freedom.

okay. so i heard that part of your religeon implies that those who don't follow allah or w/e good or bad they must be eliminated by you guys.

so does that mean there won't be peace until

A. every one becomes muslim
or
b. everyone dies?

can other religeons exist on the same planet next to muslims?

pls. explain user. i want to understand.

>calling mudslime a religion
kill your self faggot

Yea, maybe the 20% you speak of, have you actually met them or is it a number you came across the Internet? How would you even pole it? Wouldn't a person be sent to jail for supporting a terror attack?

Well I mean that's what it is not all of us live in fantasy land with you

Not muslim, have studied though. Every major institution, religion definitely included, has their fair share of crazies. You shouldn't judge a whole group of people based on the actions of their crazies. That would be like judging white people by aryan bullshit, or judging catholics by the worst of the ira, or judging musicians by nickelback.

whoa whoa whoa. club? the fuck is this shit. so now religeous mah fuckers are teaming up in this bitch?

tell me more pls.

I would assume that only happens with radicalized muslims just like how Christians don't do a bunch of shit in their bible

More eco and right wing terrorists attacks occurred in the US in literally every year than muslim attacks.

spot the butthurt mudslime. kill your self faggot

I believe there has been misconceptions about the Sharia law as well. According to which, rape is a crime viable for a death penalty. So I believe atleast the intentions couldn't have been Islamic

You are entitled to your opinion man, thanks for chipping in

You're the only one who sounds agitated bud
But you go first and I PROMISE I'll go right after you

I did reply

>the whole world hates you aside from other Muslims??
Shiites, Sunnis and secular Muslims hate each other you underage tard. Imagine if every state and province in the west was unstable and full of trumptards

They don't get sent to jail because the EU guarantees freedom of speech.

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
www[dot]telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
www[dot]cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
www[dot]webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
www[dot]policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

This isn't Reddit fedora atheist

Islam forbids killing of innocent people and highly disregards any hate crime. Things like Al Qaeda and other militant groups came into being to fight for a few political gains, the recruitment pitch was about killing everyone for high rewards, and it was every inbred with ears. So I guess they can have their opinion and we can have ours. But I highly recommend for people to actually read the book to judge either side

Watch anything by sargon of akkad where he explains that yes, Muslims are taught non believers are the out group not believed to deserve basic humanities

>gets triggered
>hurr durr you're butthurt
This board isn't for snowflake rednecks and underages

Let's step back and see which one of us seems the violent one^^

What misconceptions?
What's your opinion on Sharia law?
Is it enforced by state or community?
Is any of it taken with a grain of salt?
Pros and cons?

Not op...but Muslim....those guys usually have nothing to loose and are lost...plus they had grown up with anti western propaganda...so they think its right thing...to kill innocents is not at all ok in Islam...but they still think they are doing the right thing...like for Palestinians they were ousted from their lands to make space for the Jews in WW2...because of this alot of them feel its the crusades all over again...thus they attack...killing in the name of god to justify their actions...which it does not...so to wrap it up...its all for land or to piss off who they believe is the oppressor...then they justify their actions by saying...i did it for god

gimme a (you)

you assholes

Which is better alcohol or weed

That would be glorious. Trump everywhere. He'd kick dipshits like you out kek

Hey, that's not true. Who are we to judge who's right or wrong. We don't claim to be the chosen ones like some other group. Religions are supposed to coexist. Killing is prohibited, the only thing we are allowed to do, is impress others with our character, I guess we're doing an awful job at that xd

Spot the damage control gone wrong

>Unstable confederacy across the west
>A single man in charge
Are you really this retarded or are you b8ing?

w33d all day.i could smoke the entire day. mild diarrhea at worst.

i try to drink the entire day,notonly will i be severely impared but i might also die of alchohhol poisoning withing that same day.

ROFL
Cmon man, leave Canada out of this

ferpect. now can someone answer my questions?

>a weak unstable west would be amazing
fucking degenerate trumptards