Sup Forums plays Lovecraft thread?

Sup Forums plays Lovecraft thread?

The year is 1923, you work for a detective agency in Boston and you’ve recently been tasked with finding one Harry Stephenson. You’ve been informed that he was last seen entering his house so you decide to investigate there first, as you arrive you pick out the three items you brought with you – what are they?

-Pistol, 6 shots, 36x ammo
-Double barrelled shotgun, 2 shots, 24x ammo
-Wood axe
-Flashlight
-Handheld camera, 30 photographs available
-Pocket bible
-Pen and notebook
-Rope

As you pick the out few things you have with you, you quickly check the mirror you keep in your car – what do you look like?

CHECKED ALSO GIVE DAT PISTOL,POCKET BIBLE AND FLASHLIGHT.

Bump? Saw Sup Forums do a similar thread a while ago, it's gonna be hella boring with just one person.

Alright, cool guess it's just me and you user.

You walk up to the to the mansion in which Mr Stephenson was last seen. Going straight through the front door may prove to be the most effective way, alternatively, you could walk around the sides of the house and look for a different entrance or enter the smaller storage room just next to the house.

A-Let’s get this over with, go through the main door.
B-Try and find a different entrance to the house by walking around it.
C-Investigate the storage room first

D- Kill self

You attempt to kill yourself however your roll of seventeen prevents it. -1 pistol ammo.

A, B or C?

E - Attempt to kill self again

You attempt to kill yourself again, your roll of 54 would have worked had you not taken your pocket bible. The book stops the bullet from reaching your heart.

Fuckin a

F - Shoot self in the head

>pocket bible
Lol sure

Your roll of 09 is dismal, you fail.

(Presuming this means 'Do A'
The door squeaks open and you walk into the poorly lit main hall of the mansion. You hear nothing but the occasional squeaking of rats.

You turn on your flashlight and find the light switch. As you flick it on, you see a single dead rat in the hall. What do you do?

A-Investigate the rat's death
B-Go through the closest door
C-Investigate the room.

D - Consume the dead rat and obtain its power

I pick out: Pistol, Flashlight and; Pen and Notebook

I look like pic relared but everyone sees me as human.

Thank fuck for someone that isn't mentally retarded.

You walk up to the to the mansion in which Mr Stephenson was last seen. Going straight through the front door may prove to be the most effective way, alternatively, you could walk around the sides of the house and look for a different entrance or enter the smaller storage room just next to the house.

A-Let’s get this over with, go through the main door.
B-Try and find a different entrance to the house by walking around it.
C-Investigate the storage room first

G - Take my helmet off and shoot myself in the head

B

But there wasn't even a D you fucking moron can't you read?

You walk around the house and notice that all of the windows are boarded up, perhaps Harry was a recluse? You see a single door, it most likely leads into the kitchen.
A- Enter the Kitchen
B- Go through the main door
C- Investigate the storage room

Yes, that's why I picked G, not D.

But it goes A/B/C/D/E/F/G not A/B/C/G. If you're going to make up your own bullshit ideas then at least have them follow in alphabetical order, okay?

How about cool your jets, autismo 5000. I can pick whichever option pleases me

C - Investigate storage room. i need to check the whole perimeter before i head to the next point of interest

Main* point of interest**

You head over to the small storage room. Its large doors don't open instantly but with a bit of a push you manage to open the heavy doors.

You turn on your flashlight and see nothing unusual in the room - heaps of boxes are scattered across the room and a dusty car lies in one corner. However, as you further investigate the storage room you notice a fresh trail of blood leading into a small mousehole in the wall. What do you do?

A- Look at the blood in closer detail. (Your last digits will decide how effectively you identify the blood)
B- Search the building a bit more.
C- Leave the building and head back to the main house, it must just be an injured mouse.

R - Masturbate using the fresh trail of blood as lube, then ejaculate into the mousehole

A - roll

Very good software

You're time as a medic helps you - you are quite certain that it is definitely humans blood and it is definitely quite fresh - thirty minutes old, at most.

However, you're quite confused at how the blood runs into the mousehole - it's quite clearly too small for any human to fit in...

A-Continue searching the storage room, perhaps you find more answers.
B- Leave the building and head back to the main house.

What is wrong with you?

A - Perhaps a mouse bit off a some human flesh and brought it back to it's home. (Or maybe Mr. Stephenson is the size of a mouse and lives in the mousehole haha)

C- As a profesional with a lot of expirience behind him, you quickly remove your pants and put your dick in the mouse hole as bait for the monster ready to shot whatever is in there with your double barrel shotgun

Searching around the room you find a box of matches and a carton of cigarettes. You pick them up before leaving the storage room - there is nothing else left.

You walk back to the house, ready to enter it now. Do you
A- Try and get in through the main door
B- Go around the side and try and enter through the kitchen.

B - through the kitchen

B-sneak trough the kitchen

You walk around to the Kitchen and attempt to open the door before you realise a large lock is keeping it shut tight. Perhaps you could shoot the lock off?

A- Save ammo, go through the main entrance
B- Shoot the lock in order to get through the kitchen.

B- Shoot lock. Enter, pistol drawn.

You raise your pistol and shoot the lock off, it falls to the ground with a loud clang and you push open the door with your gun out.

As you step inside, you smell something awful from one of the nearby rooms. You quickly flick on the lightswitch to see everything. The kitchen seems awfully messy, most of the cupboards are open and old, mouldy food lies on the kitchen counters. What do you do?

A- Continue to investigate the kitchen, you might find something interesting.
B-Check out the strange smell from the nearby room
C-Enter the main hall.

A

You look through the rest of the cupboards and drawers and find nothing but a single note reading 'Al Shbruti Nalra Yog-Sothoth Hi'Cash'Lar'. This language is unlike anything you've ever read before, and you have absolutely no clue what it could mean - perhaps a note to Mr Stephenson?

You also manage to find a large butcher's knife in one of the draws, perhaps it will come in handy.

The smell is getting worse now, and a loud clunk can be heard from the same room. Perhaps it is time to investigate?

A-Search the nearby room and the source of the smell.
B-Enter the main hall, look for any other clues you can find.

A- investigate with the bible in your left hand and the double barrel shotgun in your right arm

I was missing you, honestly, and your inventory so far is:
Pistol (35 shots left)
Flashlight
Pen + Notebook
Matches (x16)

That's actually another guy im the android

A - Go into the room, this is what i was sent from the futuristic dimension to investigate

Yeah, yeah, I guessed he was the guy that was suggesting you put your dick in a mousehole.

You burst through the door with your gun out, in case anyone else is in there, but to your horror you find that the room is infested with rats!

These rats seem to be feasting on the rotting corpse of some poor, long dead individual - however, it is clearly not the man you're searching for. Horrified, you realise your job has just become a whole lot more complicated.

You hear squeaking from the basement, perhaps more rats, perhaps more bodies. However, there are still a few more rooms on the ground floor and the entirety of the upstairs floors. Do you
A-Continue looking around the ground floor
B-Head upstairs, seeing if you can find any more answers
C-Investigate the basement, trying to find out why there are so many rats.
D-Leave the house, this is a matter for the police.

B

C- investigate the place

If I get 00-50 I'll do B, if I get 51-99 I'll do C.

Android wins :)

Rolling

Fuck off ;_;

B it is.

With your gun still out, you creep up the stairs. Every step squeaks, but you can no longer differentiate the squeaking from rats and the stairs.

As you get to the first floor, you flip the light switch - but the lights are dead. You hold the flashlight in one hand and the pistol in the other - in front of you are the stairs to the attic and there are two long hallways to the left and right of you - where do you go?
A-Go to the attic
B-Go to the left hallway
C-Go to the right hallway
D-Go back downstairs

C- right hallway
>Because its the right choice

You walk along the hallway, gun in one hand and flashlight in the other. You hear something... it's not the rats... it's something worse. Something bigger. Whatever it is, it's probably not friendly - and it's right behind the door you're in front of. What do you do?
A-Shoot through the door first, then open it.
B-Open the door
C-Leave the first floor
D-Attempt to talk to the thing behind the door.

E- Get the fuck out of the house and call the police if not go for option "D"

Β

If I get anyone else saying E then you can fuck off, if not I'll roll
(I'll give it five minutes)

Ok then
I am rolling for "D"

00-50 = B
51-99 = D
Rolling

Rolling

the thing inside is a cthuloid mutation - a man with tentacles and writing claws

roll for sanity loss. if you score less than 10 then you are found later gibbering maniacally. if over ten, then all they ever find are your clothes and shoes, all ripped to pieces, and bearing bite marks that a dentist confirms are your own teeth...

B

You decide to open the door - there can't really be anything more dangerous than a human behind it - can there?

You barge open the door quickly and your flashlight quickly shines on some...thing

Some horrid beast that fills you with dread, its grey, bumpy skin looks like some sort of toad and its face... it has none. The entirety of its bodies is filled with strange cuts and scars, you have never even imagined something as horrifying as this!

What do you do?
A-Fire wildly until your gun is out of bullets.
B-Fire precisely to make sure you hit it.
C-Try and communicate with the creature
D- RUN!

D -and burn the house down with the match sticks while you are at it.

Horror and dread fill you! You a shrill, ghastly scream and it takes a few seconds before you realise it is your own. You turn away from the creature and begin to run down the hallway - firing wildly at your back as you do so in case it continues to chase you.

You make it down the stairs and pass the room with the rotten corpse - you glimpse something so horrifying your brain refuses to acknowledge its existence out of the corner of your eyes and you are soon back in the kitchen. Do you really wish to burn down the house?
A-Burn down the house, report it to the police
B-Burn down the house, leave it a mystery for the police
C-Leave the house, report it to the police
D-Reload your weapon and go back into the house, trying to kill anything non-human that you see.

You hear a shrill, ghastly scream**

>1900s
>not late 1800s
Dropped

B- and also go get that odd letter before you burn down the house

You grab the letter, perhaps it will become useful in later life, before striking the matches that you found and throwing them into the wooden kitchen.

Within a few minutes, the house is engulfed in flames and you go back to your house. The next day you hear that the FBI has started investigating into the fire and they bring you in for questioning. You manage to convince them that you had nothing to do with the incident and you knew nothing about what was inside that house so they let you go.

You live your life, but not fully, for you know that there is something in this world that most humans cannot comprehend. Perhaps it is some God, perhaps it is some Devil, but you know for sure that it is real - for you have seen it.

/thread.

10/10 thread
Good Job