Does your sexuality impact your music taste

does your sexuality impact your music taste

>sitting at train listening to pic related while drinking a frappe after going to town to buy blackhead removal strip

it was here that it dawned on me that I might be gay so what are some artists I would listen to if u was gay?

always identified as a straight male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIY8WwvIOxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try nicki minaj

i should try blackhead removal strips desu

No and it shouldn't, if you let your sexuality dictate the way you live you may have some type of autism

yeah I just want good skin. I got the frappe because it's too hot out and sufjan makes good music. but the combo of these three things is too strong

exclusively listen to early house

Sexuality doesn't impact anything other than if you like dick or not.

>does your sexuality impact your music taste
>sitting at train listening to pic related while drinking a frappe after going to town to buy blackhead removal strip
>it was here that it dawned on me that I might be gay so what are some artists I would listen to if u was gay?
>always identified as a straight male

hahaha, no.

It would explain my j- and k-pop obsession

>i got the frappe because it's too hot out
just get iced coffee holy shit

what does being a neckbeard virgin weeaboo have to do with sexuality

Do those blackhead removal strips work?

My nose isn't that bad but it'd be cool to clean it out completely

I'll report back in a few hours bro, mines not too bad either but blackheads disgust me

Gay people are actually the tastemakers. Gay that are actually interested in music are going to have objectively better taste than heteros that are also "into" music.

imma go buy some at wal-greens now

Ill report my findings as well

Do you like Dubu?

a little. as a heterosexual, homosexual themes in songs sort of make me feel weird. not in a bad way, but just like...its sits funny

I don't know about long term, but they're super satisfying when you do them. If you get joy out of popping things definitely get one.

I was out splitting wood earlier while drinking mint chocolate chip coffee listening to the paul cauthen and I'm pretty gosh darn gay so... no.

Maybe if I had been shirtless with a buttplug in my ass but it's too cold for that where I live and I'm recovering from a bout of food poisoning so...

youtube.com/watch?v=IIY8WwvIOxc

Just popped one of the strips on my nose

Will report in 15 minutes

i'm sorry to burst your bubble but the link you just shared sounds quite fucking gay

id say it does

as i accepted my homosexuality, i became more at peace and related to female artists or happier old pop music and indie

i also cant stand loud aggressive music

im also judgemental

you're not gay, just a nu-male

>does your sexuality impact your music taste
yes, just look at the kpop threads

I'm in no way a nu-male I can see why you'd mix up a gay/metro guy with a nu-male but they're in no way the same thing.

Yooooo, this shit actually works

Theres so much more than what the picture shows. Im shocked.

Gonna use it a few more times but its already a huge difference, and it didn't even seem that bad before.

>these arbitrary buzzwords with no agreed upon meaning from person to person are COMPLETELY different

t. butthurt nu-male

I thought I was secretly gay for a while too, turned out I was just a woman

I find being ostracized from society and yelled at by strangers for existing has positively impacted my music taste by giving me more time by myself to explore and also, no need to worry about showing people what I like because they are more embarrassed than I am that they might be seen talking to me

i think you're confused, cuck

i'm insinuating that nu-male, gay, and metrosexual are interchangeable

Sometimes I feel like a faggot when I listen to feminine music but I don't really put much thought into it except for the fact that I was really insecure about it for most of my life and avoided all music with female vocals until I was 20.

>Be in my car
>iPhone on shuffle
>Song with female vocals comes on
>Normie friend says "man this is kinda gay for two dudes to listen to"

I don't fucking understand normies.

is this a dildo

No, but these ratched youngster on the internet keep calling me a faggot for liking Sup Forums waifu pop

>drinking coffee and caring about yourself is gay
bitch I'm gay as fuck

haha

If you're gay can you marry me

Lmao you sound dense as fuck bruh

>Sup Forums waifu pop
That's actually tumblr waifu pop

you'd be wrong

im really gay and i listen to death in june exclusively
i only drink black coffee

contrary to popular belief theres not much of a difference

I don't think it does for the most part
that said I think it does for some people who listen to fempop purely because they're attracted to the singer

on a personal note I admit I'm probably gay and I have a very stereotypically gay taste

same

Tumblr listens to these Albums because of the lyrics while everyone else listens to them because they sound good

In a way they are both tumblr and non-tumblr pop, it depends on the way you look at it

Why can't I have a bf who looks like Suf

hey wait a minute, this is just a chart of antiwarhol's high ratings

holy kek