Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them.

Probably give her a bath

Ignore

I would slowly cut her throat and warch her bleed

go fuck a goat
>fucking mudslim

sister

fuck her ass while she has to look in a mirror.

Ex

Sister

prude chick from school

literally the only guy who gets how these threads work

Id force my cock down here throat and wait for the tears to roll down her face...

REPLY TO OTHERS WHEN YOU POST A PIC
>you fucking dumb motherfuckers are pissing me off with your stupidity

id make her breakfast but cum in the eggs

fuck off with your whale

I would throw a load on her face

Let her ride my cock watching her tight ass bounce then I would blow my load all over her cute face.

I would slap her face with my cock

Please get sick about it.

id bondage her and fit both fistsinto her cunt.
play psychedelic music and rape her ass

surprise her in the dark. fuck her in the bushes untill dawn and cum all over her naked body? then run away with her clothes

Fuck her face until she's choking then bend her over and fill her little ass with cum.

>e] [Auto]

steal her chair

Which one? Or both?

Which girl?

the one in the back for sure
she's hella cute

This white slut

Right or Both

Right girl

My ex

Dont know why, but I would love to tie her up and fuck her against her will until she finally gives in and cums

Have a lot more for comments

What would you do Sup Forums?

I would throw up.

Well if both provide two meals one the barest of essentials multi vitamins and the such enough to stay alive, the other an actual enjoyable meal steak and potatoes that kinda stuff. The one that proves most pleasing gets the benefits of being the better one.

Smear her clown make up all over her face with my cock and then butt Rape her

This cutie

I'd take the girl on the right. I'd wait for her to go out swimming, then slowly swim out to her. When she has gone out far enough to not be noticable, I'd come up from behind her, grab her throat, and tell her to be quiet or I'll drown her. I reach down to her bikini and rip it off her. Grabbing her soft tits, I begin to rub the nipples slowly and make her feel a pressing dick behind her. With the water rushing around us, I'd finally stick it in from behind and just fuck her mindlessly there, holding a hand over her mouth to make sure she doesnt say anything. I'd roughly fuck her for 10-15 minutes and then unleash a surge of cum in her. I'd turn her around, look at her face, tell her when she wants more to meet me in the cabin nearby. When she comes there, she'd be in for a rough face fucking, chained up to the side of my bed, sharpie written all over her explaining how much of a whore she is and how she came to me to be fucked.

The one on the right would be most slutty, but the one of the left is freaky as fuck. I'd get the left one first so that the left can convince the right to a threesome. I'd use collars to chain them to my bed, maybe take them on naked walks, and give them buttplug tails.

I love me some good Asians. If you give more, I'll write more.

THANK YOU

Do her
Same girl

Bend her over and fuck her in the ass while making her look at her whore face in the mirror

Don't hold back now user

> was wondering when she'd make her appearance

Rape her in a park on her way home

Id suck hard on her saggy tits while i push 3 fingers into her dripping cunt...

Then id take my other hand and push 3 fingers into her tight tight asshole...

Strip her down and push her back on the bed. Then I kiss down her little white body slowly, making sure I spend extra time sucking her nipples and playing with her creamy pale tits. I keep moving down and then I'd start licking her pussy lips, slipping my tongue in then sucking her clit before sliding one finger into her tight little pussy and starting to fuck her with it. Once she's moaning and wet I put my hands on her waist and climb up between her legs, putting the head of my dick at the entrace to her pussy. I look her in the eyes then ram my cock into her, and start pounding her rough, holding her waist as I slam her tight little pussy. Put her legs up on my shoulders and start ramming her into the bed, then pull out and cum all over her cute little face.

Plz guys, give me something...

How bout some more?

i would eat taco bell for a week and then lovingly shit on her chest and rub it in with my buttocks, while singing "Moon River"

somethn, anyything??

Wait until they are at a bar or something of that nature get then absolutely shot faced take them back home leto them pass out collar and chain them turn them into pets set up competitions for each of them the one that sucks dick the best one that can receive analysis the best so on and so on the one that does the best earns the right to wear clothes eat good food sleep on a couch instead of the floor force in anal plugs stretch them until they permanent gape and the one that performs the best will be used daily while the second best sucks out the cum and any of the left over juices and if she does a decent enough job maybe she get a good anal fucking

Would drag the fork on the left into the bushes and fuck all her holes raw

Anybody pls?

Anything for her? You good!

>'kekkekkekkek i r 12 LOL! xDDDDDDDD :^)

>

I would take her phone, unlock it, and delete SnapChat and then tell her that only stupid attentionwhore sluts use SnapChat, and slap her in her God damn face.

Wow thats a bit much... i was thinking just like blowjobs and maybe butt stuff...yikes

Any for this cocksucker?

rip a hole in left's tights and fuck her pussy standing up. right just fingers herself in the corner

My 19yo cousin

Forgot the pic

Id let her gobble my cock and tit fuck her big soft boobs. Then id rub my pre cum all over her nipples and make her lick it off.

I'd take her back to her house and explain to her father that she snuck out while she claimed to be studying. She gets grounded for a month but it's ok... she gets accepted in the aerospace engineering dept at MIT.

Anybody?