Trips gets nudes or OP is a faggot

Trips gets nudes or OP is a faggot

> pro tip OP is a faggot ,
> or is he ??

Roll

Looks like nobody wants the nudes then ,,, see you all later , I'm off

they will look just like nudes of any other skinny brunette bimbo. Stop putting giraffes on such a pedestal

Bump

wew lad

roll

Ok dude , your right I won't post . I felt bad for going to anyway , ,,but admit her body is tight as fuck , the nudes .. Dam your missing out ..

yO!

Let this thread die , I'm not posting

Quad Dubs?
>Mother of god

You never had nudes anyway. Every single "get trips/quads" thread is bullshit. This is Sup Forums you poast nudes and go from there. Get back to 9gag faggot.

Ok

good. fuck off

Just post the nudes
Feels like this thread is going to 404 soon

Quads?

trips not quads. trips.

Wouldn't have made a bit of difference if it was. OP doesn't have nudes, they never do in these threads.
OP is just a little boy looking for attention because mommy doesn't give him any.

OP still jerks it to his mothers victorias secret catalog once per month. School started back here today so hopefully soon it will be else where

Roll

OP's 42 , married , kids , girl in pic is daughters mate , who stole from her , an they had dig fight , daughter gave me them from a lad she new who had them told me to fuck her life up , had nudes ,mad snap chat ,mad Facebook , you got it wrong dude , bye ,mdeleting thread

Trying this hard

This may be the most beta reply I have ever seen on all of Sup Forums in 12 years of lurking. Do you need a tissue, honey?

>literal autism

roll

I'm new here , what do you expect

'Sperg out baby!

over-tanned butterface? I'll roll

I don't expect freckles to show up on the palms of my hands. How retarded is that? How are freckles even made? How do they show up on palms of hands?

bump

Get a load of this guy... You're so beta they have just discovered a new level...zeta!

Bump

Things that go bump in the night scare me