Finally going to confess my feelings to the guy I've crushed on hard for 2 years

>Finally going to confess my feelings to the guy I've crushed on hard for 2 years
>We live very far away from each other
>Just find out he got into a relationship
>We used to talk every day
>It's been 3 weeks since we've last talked.
>Can't get him out of my head

Tunes for this feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8EzvK7gcyA
youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=khnokW3Mw24
youtube.com/watch?v=adKEqin5SoI
youtube.com/watch?v=VBKaciv-hwk
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=H8EzvK7gcyA

>girl
>Sup Forums
Post tits or fuck off

I'm a guy.

Faggot

degenerate

Car Seat Headrest- Twin Fantasy

Does he know that you know that he just started going out with someone? If not you could try asking him anyway and claim ignorance.

Yes, I could do that, but this whole thing completely shattered the fragile faux confidence I built up for myself. I can't bring myself to tell him, because I'm worried he'll just leave. I can't imagine being without him.

The same thing happened to me with a girl this year except I actually told her how I felt, but I didn't know she had just started a relationship. Anyway, there's no music for it. You just have to try your hardest not to kill yourself.

>ldr
> he's taken
>It's been 3 weeks since we've last talked.
It's over lad.

I honestly just wish we had never met, it would have made this portion of my life much more bearable. What's even the point of relationships, if they all eventually fade? Even if you retain the good memories, eventually you'll be left with the mental anguish of knowing that they're gone forever.

Nah I'm sure real relationships are fine. The problem is that those of us who can't form real connections with people create fantasies in our head and allow them to go on for so long we actually believe them. Then we are absolutely crushed when we find out they're not real. This is probably not helping at all. I fucking hate my life.

I'm sorry, user. I really am.

now u wont gibe him da succ

I think that is the point of them. You just have to enjoy those moments the most while you can. Not every relationship has to die and the pain, much like the joy, is only temporary.

You have to be real with yourself about finding love. A girl I liked went into a relationship with someone else pretty much at the same time I was trying to be with her. My response was to block her on social media and not speak to her even when I'd see her. I won't say that it's entirely my fault for the way I felt but that's beside the point.
I regret not being totally honest with her about my feelings and I regret not speaking to her. If it's too unbearable to talk to him then you don't have to. No one is forcing you to feel this but yourself. But I think you should at least tell him the way you feel and make peace with it.

I tried bottling my feelings up for years and I still think about her, so that route never helped. Maybe my advice is total shit but I don't know what else to tell you because I'm learning these things myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c

Try to get some perspective, I know it feels like shit but be honest with everything you're going through. He's far away with someone else and chances are things could be very different in a negative way if that wasn't the case, like that other user said, maybe most of the things that make you feel hurt is part of the idea of him more than anything else. Of course I may be completely wrong, but I would think about what's real about the whole thing. The affection and love you might have projected into him and the things he's done and said may be part of a beautiful craving inside of you that is part of you are. When you find it and nurture it and deal with it in an honest way I think you will feel better about everything, including the appreciation you have for him. If you get the chance to explore it you'll find out that you can feel this way about a lot of people and that's what makes it all worth it. Nothing is worse than indifference and apathy, you're feeling the best thing in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=khnokW3Mw24

hey that'll be me in a couple of days

why did you wait 2 years you shit bitch autist

forgot:
youtube.com/watch?v=adKEqin5SoI

You're gonna be alright

youtube.com/watch?v=VBKaciv-hwk

Date girls instead ;)

hope you enjoy weebshit
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw