Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/38196#search=artist:mcgonagall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Die pony fag

fuck it, I'll bite. I haven't been on a fluffy thread for ages

You mean underages.

These threads remind me of a that show about the kardashians. I don't get why people look at it but obviously they do.

it's that time of the year that "people" think their opinions matters?

All the quality fluffy authors have retired :-(
Only shitty posters on the booru now.

Why are they speaking that way?
Do bronies talk like this or something ?

First off, fuck you. The world does not revolve around your likes and dislikes, and you are on a random imageboard where people come to post and view whatever they're into. It's not tailored to your interests, you self-centered fucks.

Second, your closed minds are ridiculous and appalling. Referring to things as "weird" and "disgusting" make you sound like sheltered backwoods little bitches who either have no grasp on reality or are just masking your fears about your own personal niches. Grow up and accept that everyone is different, and as long as they're not harming you (which in this case, they're not), you have absolutely no right to dictate what they do or say (or in this case post).

Your sense of entitlement is laughable.

Yep, now get out a tissue and start wanking ya cunt.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

You all have terminal autism.

Oh no, Sup Forums, the place that has been edgy retards for a decade has threads for edgy retards, better get fuckin angry

First off, fuck you. The world does not revolve around your likes and dislikes, and you are on a random imageboard where people come to post and view whatever they're into. It's not tailored to your interests, you self-centered fucks.

Second, your closed minds are ridiculous and appalling. Referring to things as "weird" and "disgusting" make you sound like sheltered backwoods little bitches who either have no grasp on reality or are just masking your fears about your own personal niches. Grow up and accept that everyone is different, and as long as they're not harming you (which in this case, they're not), you have absolutely no right to dictate what they do or say (or in this case post).

copypasta was a mistake

working to fix that

>quality
>fluffy
Pick one...

finally you're back damn scottish scum, i love you!

Holy shit. Magowgow is working on shit

really, that's sad. maybe i should post again my semi competent shit

Did you do that?

got a few days off, going to try and finish before then

i enjoy you work, mate

aye

Holy shit, is good, you got talent

You da real MVP mayne. Any chance you could draw a Jewish fluffy afterwards for my collection?

What would you do if the blue fluffy gives you sorry poopies?

I just got an erection

>Just lay there
>Cry about it
>Not attack the smarty fucker
Fluffies are literally retarded.

This is a great way to deal with stress.

thks m8

might do. in the meantime, here is my son-to-be patreon avatar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thanks Magowgow, look forward to it!

Your man protagonist is qt af

Your mainprotagonist is qt as fuck. Here, take this fanart

you can see what currently exists of the comic here

fluffybooru.org/post/view/38196#search=artist:mcgonagall

I'm keeping that image.

thanks user

Can someone do a comic of a mother who gets her best babeh killed for abandoning a poopie babeh?

>people go into maximum butthurt because a fluffy thread pops up on Sup Forums
>no problem with trap threads and irl gore
I seriously think there's something wrong with the water ...

Kill yourself fagtron.

Yeah I have seen it
np m8

Kek that's fucking hilarious
>I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it
Image of fluffy doing just that with the Copypasta in the background when?

Anyone else read these fluffy voices in Carl from Jimmy Neutron's voice?

Oh shit, always wondered who's voice I was reading in. You're not alone.

i use donald duck voice for fluffies

I just read them in a 3-6 yo voice like I thought they were designed to emulate.

Hm, oh well. Ce la vie!

looks nothing like a jew

Continue please

Does she accidentally break its leg or something?

no, its a stupid bad mother
someone made her and her foals a box shelter to ride out the cold and be safe from predators
but she chose to nest out in the open, and all her foals died

Right, but there's a 'snap' when she picks it up, wasn't sure if that was just her mouth closing or the baby being hurt in some way.

oh i see.
yeah, she probably broke it
but i think the point is that she's too dumb to realize
the good situation, and killed her foals because "hoomies" made the box
instead of her.

I hope YOU die in your sleep

Yeah, she shoulda just stayed there.
Silly fluffy, boxes are for homes.

Oh god notherfucking damn it

Basic logic escapes them. That's pat of the appeal of unnecessary deaths

>where people come to post and view whatever they're into

Obviously they came here to talk shit. Kek. They dont like fluffies

lets get this thread back on track eh?

You guys that post these stupid things have been promising this for AWHILE.

Well, I'm waiting, kinda wish you'd hurry and take them all out, it'd save me a LOT of drama.

Tick tock...

Oh what's that, you're post was pointless and stupid and unthreatening and people should ignore you?

Oh god I just fed a troll... joy.

ayy

moar?

I seriously wish all the drama and shit that made wolfram get banned never happened. He was arguably the best and most influential/biggest artist. Maybe next to egor though.

I love this shit

aaaand last page of this one

:/

thanks mr. trips