Let's have a drug thread

Let's have a drug thread.

I just picked up 5 tabs of LSD, 180ug each. I wanna hear some of your guys trip stories.

What are you on user?

Planning a trip to a summer house/ cabin for my next weekend off. There's gonna be 6 of us all rolling on molly in the hot tub in the sun

tripped on acid 3 times, pretty sure one of those trips triggered a latent mental illness, ended up having a full blown psychotic episode about a year or so later.

hope this helps

3 times? Casuals.

Make that 12 in one year...

Is that a disco biscuits logo on that tab?

Its been 5 months since my last trip. Whenever I click my spine when I stretch I go all floppy and have HPPD

We had a young punkass 21 yo in the Emergency Room yesterday. Crunchy hippy dippy type. He was so fried from LSD he was on a 5150 and got transferred to a locked facility. I've tried it also but grew up. Go get jobs and stop being wastes to society you faggots!

Kek'd

b8? Can still have a job and use drugs recreationally.

okay
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
so shut the fuck up you fucking neet

180ug is pretty piss weak mate.

i did 500ug tabs a few months ago, they fucking flogged me.

thats overdoing it man. i limit my lsd and mdma use to about once every three months. i took about 6 points of mdma all at once, i think i ruined it, my body doesn't respond well.

OP get some ketamine for the comedown, or find some valium. i always trip with friends, and if someone is having a bad time i just pass them a valium and they sleep it off.

do you have music planned for your trip? or some activities at least?

last night I had the worst trip on salvia possible and I'm still pretty much shaking

Valium actually sounds like a really good idea to get someone out of a bad trip. Thx user.

any of my bros nodding with me? im smoking some h on some foil right now

no probs man, i have a large group of friends who are all into stuff like that, from about 17-35, i try and make sure everything is safe, testing etc..

Me and some friends will be taking MDMA at a festival soon. We've done it before but we usually smash 1 or 2 grams each in a night. I am not doing that again as I know it fucks you but my friend is set on getting at least 4 gram for the weekend. Question is how much do you take in a night?

Nobody nodding with you mate. Get off opiates or see your life ruined.

It all starts with trying to enjoy normal things. You are only doing drugs habitantly because you can*t or don*t want to handle reality.

For most things, yeah, but not a mescaline trip!

im not saying it isnt a shitty habit im just wondering if anybody else is doing it, if you don't want people who enjoy all different types of drugs joining the thread dont post in a general drug thread

What the actual fuck are you guys taking?

My max is 0.5 of crystal molly per night. Beyond that it becomes too intensive and I can't remember anything and don't even feel good.

I can roll just fine on 0.3 a night. Don't you guys do any research on the internet before doing drugs? This is why people get fucked.

judgy mc judgsters over here. So what dude wants to feel warm and fuzzy and nod off? It's his life not yours m8

Hopeless butthurt junkie detected

Even I do enjoy opiates, but I know them to be hazardous, so I only do them once a month.

Just trying to help you out.

its so common in the UK, I've taken 1gram before and seen people doing 2+ grams. Its actually ridiculous and I can't believe I did a whole gram before, never going to do that again after researching more.

I know man I appreciate it I've just heard it all before, trust me I know my limits

I bet you didn't get molly or your shit is 90% flover.
You sure it wasn't just bad amphetamine?

I've done 70 trips in a year before on acid.

Suck my dick moralfag geezer.
There's no hope left for a person like me.

An ex gf and I dropped acid and went skydiving a few years ago. Cool thing was that was her first time jumping. Crazy bitch.

i posted above, most i've done was 2 points at about 6pm, then 3 more at 10, then 3 more at 12. was fucking stupid. ended up with mild serotonin syndrome and extremely depressed for about two weeks afterwards.

google MDMA Preloading, there is a forum on drugs dot com that lists some vitamins and supplements that help lower the negative impact of mdma on your brain.

if you're keen to have a really big night, i would suggest snorting/shelfing (sticking it up your ass, aussie slang) about 2 points, then 1 more about an hour later, then hold the fuck on, its gonna be a wild ride. i dont know your build or metabolism, so three is all i would suggest, thats going to be really intense especially if you're new to the drug.

are you talking grams?

one point is 0.1g
ten points to a gram

in my earlier post, i said i took 6, but i was 110kg and 5'11" and had a tolerance to the drug.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THAT TO ANYONE AT ALL.

Salvia is not particularly fun! More detailed trip report?

Fresh out of H but had the fire of fire last night. Today just some opana, chewed til gooey then shoved up the poop shoot

she sounds cool, any nudes?

holy. fuck.

what was the comedown like? how was the next few weeks?

UK has really cheap, really good drugs man..

i have friends that trip 3-4 nights a week on acid, plus do DMT and smoke heaps of weed. they're pretty fucked in the head though.

well I've never tested my shit so its probably cut to fuck. might buy a kit and start getting stuff from the dark web.

it wasn't speed, definite euphoric and ethnogenic effects..

>going to passport office with friend next town over
>"oh shit user, I forgot my paperwork lol"
>head back to friend's house
>remember I have acid
>whynot.jepg
>fairly long drive, acid starts to kick in when we're back at his house
>his cat starts giving me weird looks
>head back to passport office
>worst trip ever
>so many people, felt like the walls were closing in
>had to cosign for his passport in front of like 10 cops
>nope.png
>run outside and throw up all over the window of a mcdonalds
>lie in the grass waiting for my friend while playing with bugs
>go home and try not to kill myself because of the terrible comedown

TLDR: don't drop acid before going to the passport office

Yeah I'm talking about grams and the doses that I meantioned were taken in parts.

Most I've taken in a night during a 10h perioid was 0.7, but that left me mentaly fucked (anxiety, depression, sudden strutter, paranoia) for months. I also had done molly twice before that in a short span of time. The Magic hasn't yet come back 2 years later, but I got over the mental problems though.

Um no.

Don't think Ill ever run into that. I do shrooms often and lsd is very rare. Not interested in anything else really... DMT someday I'f I can get my hands on it

Have fun with hyperthermia.

Probably wasn't very good shit the stuff we had at the time that's probably why we were able to take so much. And we didn't really do any research, we've done it about 5 or 6 times previously and I have taken roughly a g each time and my even more sometimes like 2 or 3 g then some pills. This time we've got it from the DW and I've done the research so hopefully it'll be a good time

What do you mean by "fucked in the head"? How do you notice that it negatively impacts them?

had 3 bugs bunny pills(25i nbome) thinking it was normal ecstasy - tripped absolute dicks inside a music festival - went back to the hotel when we realised what it was and got more off the dude and then had another intense trip the next day bending.

next time we took them on purpose i was walking from my bathroom to my room and literally saw about 15 people giving me a procession with their hands up all the way to my room

25i nbome shakes up your reality and spits out the most fucked up version ever

and i love it

yeah, i really regret taking that 6 points. i've read a few reports that you can pretty much ruin the effects of mdma for yourself by overdoing it. i've not really gotten anything off any mdma i've had recently.

MDA is still good, but no one really has it in rural Australia.

I've moved on to coke and ketamine...

a friend of mine whom i talked into trying mdma for the first time has really shone because of it. used to have terrible anxiety and mope all the bloody time, now even sober he's a changed man. even had a few girlfriends in the last 12 months... remarkable change..

Why do I always feel like dying and have extremely psychopathic thoughts when i'm on LSD/shrooms? When i'm sober I am a completely normal guy but once I use i turn into a literally crazy person

Don't know what hyperthermia is but hot tub/molly is a stupid combination.

I agree on that MDMA can do wonders to a person if taken in the right circumstanses. I know a few guys too, who have taken a turn for the better after dropping molly. It's even being researched atm for use in treating PSTD.

You just got to use it wisely and not too often.

too right it's not fun...didn't get any positive effects at all. this wasn't even a proper trip or anything, I have no idea what happened.

I'm not exaggerating here when I say it was like being in hell. my whole body was vibrating in a way that was extremely, unbearably uncomfortable. my vision was all blurred and it hurt to open my eyes because everything was jerking around. at some point I started throwing up into a wastebin. I threw up for so long. It felt like an eternity I was down on the floor just puking. I was still in absolute agony and was begging and praying in my mind for it to be over. It felt like so long that I was almost convinced at one point that this was just my new reality and I would have to spend forever like this. the pain from the vibrating was so bad at some points I just wished I was dead. there was a horrible sensation in my teeth, it felt like they were being ripped out one by one. I had some closed eye visuals but they were strange and disturbing, nothing interesting or colourful at all.

I kept reminding myself that it would be over in a few minutes but it still felt like years until I could stand up and my vision came back. this is definitely one of the worst experiences of my life - would not recommend salvia at all unless you're okay with risking this happening to you. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy

>180ug is pretty piss weak mate.

>i did 500ug tabs a few months ago, they fucking flogged me.

You're a fucking retard and know nothing about drugs. In holland they can actually test their LSD instead of believing the darknet vendors (lol retard). 180µg is plenty. When I take 220µg I can't see past a few metres because of the visuals and it's impossible to hold a conversation. 500µg tabs...lmao you're a retard if you believe your dealer.

Proptip: unless you test your tabs, you don't know the dosage

Gotta agree. Molly is great for parties and stuff but not for a hot tub. Weed or anything chill would be better for that tbh.

sorry, australian slang.

they're lovely, don't get me wrong, but they're extremely paranoid at times, quick to anger, easily upset, incredibly stubborn. im not quite sure what its from, i think its the weed making them paranoid.

generally just really strange and disjointed from reality. like i do drugs, but i work a normal job in a technical role, they're pretty much non-functional members of society.

a friend of mine had this really bad episode where he tripped for about 6 months. he did explain it to me, but its like some drug induced psychosis, said you get used to it but it made life really tough. i wasn't close with him at the time, but i know his family, and they've backed the story up.

nBome scares the shit out of me, i hear lots of voices on LSD. I'm sticking to LSD for now, but i may try it at one stage, or one of the other "acid" variants.

a different friend of mine tells me that he likes to take acid, then take 2ci a few hours later to get into this crazy realm..

Okay guys, let's just say I'd be interested in trying out LSD.
How would I hypotherically go one about aquiring it and how would I know if it's the real deal ? I only know Pot Dealers.
I know about the test kits but I'm not sure how easily I could grab one here.
Also how should the dosage look ? I've been on shrooms before but I have absolutley no idea on how to do this.
Thanks for the help anons

lol have you ever been to Iceland in September?

xanax does the same job

latent feelings maybe... i would try whats called "candy flipping" here in australia... get some MDMA and take that with your acid.. its pretty damn good..

exactly, and stick to mdma, not going to crystal methamphetamine..

tested previously to me taking them, dealer is a trusted friend and does his research. took half at 4 pm and the other at 8pm. the other people who were at the party only took half and i tripped until about 8 the next day.

depends on the person, their weight and their metabolism.

i have seen people wake up at music festivals and eat 5 200ug tabs for breakfast. i am not exaggerating in the slightest.

Tripped every night for a week recently. I can honestly say by the end of that week my brain felt like it was going haywire...

Because we are so close to the Netherlands our shit is usually not fake but too pure.

just have to ask around. make sure that you trust the person that you're getting it from and that you buy a few tabs and test one first. you dont want to get stuck with nBome for your first trip. short of buying it from someone in person, dark web will be your only option.

Deep Web, get BTC, buy LSD from good vendor

>"If it's bitter, it's a spitter"

Have fun :D

About 30 minutes ago I did two lines of what I thought is speed...

Not so sure about that anymore.
This is going to be interesting.

Bloodpressure definitely went up, so did focus but there is something else going on. Feels like I'm constantly missing a few minutes at a time and my vision is doing that reduction-of-details-thing.

Wat.

Thanks for the info, guess I'll try that.
Is nBome deadly or is the trip just gonna be more fucked up ?
Also I heared that technically that should taste slightly metallic and wouldn't work if you ate the tabs, unlike proper LSD. If that's true, would it be safe to eat whatever tab I buy technically ?

Thanks for your help user, godspeed.

kek

One time in vegas my girl and I took 2 hits of acid before we saw a show, it really hit by the end of the show. We thought it was kinda weak so we ended up taking some E (we took 11 hits between the two of us through out the night) and ended up just fucking ripped out of our mind. We somehow make it to a club and make friends with a table and start doing blow with them until about 4am, Acid is starting to wear off, i'm still kinda rolling, and I'm coked out feeling like a tweaker, not good. so then we took a couple xanax and a couple percs to chill, end up at the pool (no sleep, nodding off while trying to stay awake by drinking tequila and coffee while smoking Marlboro reds. As soon as the nods pass we took some adderal and hit the craps table and just got drunk out of our minds and made 400$. I tell her I want to do her (again) but she is out of it, so we get a hooker and she watches me rail this hooker for 45 mins. hooker leaves, I take a shower and we put on a movie and fell asleep for 22 hours.

Best day ever, I only act like that a couple times a year.

maybe crystal meth? maybe someone gave you adderall instead?

Sure m8, but I think that even a guy from NL can tell you that you can't move, or think or function in any other way after more than 0.7g of pure mdma.

Pretty much anyone would drop and vomit when taking 0.5g in a one dose.

As I said before, when I have molly I can feel it good when taking just 0.1g doses

In life never seek out acid or shrooms, they will come to you when they are supposed to.

>Make that 12 in one year...
The fact that you count how many times you take acid and then brag about it is exactly why people end up bad doing drugs. you seem like someone who do it to show someone else how cool it is, rather than enjoying them and let them open your mind a bit more.
Please stop being a total fucking dumbass, people like you makes drug user look bad.

Any advice on how to smoke my dmt without using the plastic bottle and the cancerous foil stuff ? My glass pipe isn't arrived yet and my 70mg dose is still waiting in my drawer

just really really really really intense. in my earlier post another user mentioned that he enjoyed it. it scares me. i will do it when the time is right i guess.

fuck yes. you're what we call a "mad cunt"

Lsd is just not lsd anymore around here.. its cheap drugs.. dollar pills pretending to be lsd.

I'm on naproxen for my back pain. And weed.

no thats DMT friend.

acid and shrooms have no significance.

never said I did 0.5g in one dose, it was spread out throughout a whole night

>pure mdma
it doesn't exist unless you're crazy rich or very good at chemistry

Could be some meth I guess, but in that case someone fucked up because that's pretty expensive compared to amphetamine around here.
Kinda rare too.

Guess I'll just wait and see.

Alright man.
If I manage to get my hands on some I'll report back with the trip story in the next drug thread for shits and giggles. I'm hyped for trying this.

tried acid once before, was one of the best nights of my life spent it smoking weed and chilling with some friends, despite being the only one on lsd it was an insanely good night

anyway so i traveled back home to meet my family and bought another couple of tabs, wasn't sure how strong they were because i didn't ask and didn't really care, acid felt like acid to me pretty much, so met up with a girl from my hometown and dropped a half tab each while walking around town, everything looked pretty and we literally sat there looking at the stars for a while, didn't feel all that strong so we dropped another half tab each and she got called home by her mum which in the end was probably a good thing

so i started walking home and it just hit me, the world was a different fucking place, i went from knowing where i was to getting lost in a town i'd lived in forever, everywhere looked the same and i panicked a little i guess, but i found myself eventually and continued walking

i got a little scared that she might be going through something similar, decided to walk home fast to charge my phone and message her to see if she was okay, my heart was racing most of the time on my way back, it was dark at first, i remember going down this long as fuck dirt path surrounded by trees and shit, the leaves looked like hands and i continued walking boldly facing my fears, the sun was starting to rise and eventually i made it home after staring at the clouds and the greenery in my area, that part was pretty good

once i got home, i got into bed and i just felt disorientated like the world was rolling around and i couldn't keep up with it, the sun was coming through my window and i just wanted darkness so i could sleep, i remember feeling like i was stuck in some kind of paradise that i didn't want to be in, time moved incredibly slowly and i just felt like i was suffering, two hours felt like 10 and i just wanted the trip to end

i cried when it was over, like thank fuck kind of tears

is buying of dark net markets safe? ive always wanted to use them but always been hesitant, sorry i sound retarded

>Dropped three MBS (Mind Body and Soul, can't get them anymore) back in 1988
>Tripped out like never before
>Reach new level of reality, maybe the Quantum universe.
>Watched a film called The Emerald Forest
>Ended up at the docks, trying to get on a ship to the Amazon
> Was gonna single handedly save the rain forest
>Still trippin next day
>Strip house of copper pipe to sell for more.

>Be 1995
>Trippin at 3am with mates
>Get munchies, so decide to walk 4 miles to the 24hr
>Police stop us on the way
>Dealer is with us ohfuck.wav
>Sticks entire sheet in his mouth
>Ends up in hospital, tripping for about a week
>Never been right since.

>Be 1995ish
>Trippin at 11pm on the street.
>Needpiss.jpg
>Back of liquor store, taking a piss
>Lean hand on back door
>Door opens, alarm goes off!
>Dozen of us pile in to clear shop of booze
>Pretty much cleared 2 miles in 2 minutes I'm trippin bollox so much
>I picked up sherry!

I now work in IT, good job, money and shit.
Good times. Think the acid fucked me up a bit though.

No need to get witty here. I meant pure as you can get meaning about 84% and I sure can get that fairly easily here in Finland

>depends on the person, their weight and their metabolism.

When you say "180µg is piss weak" it's clear you don't know the dosages of LSD. When I take 1/4th of a 180µg trip I already start having visuals, and I'm 1m85 and used to trip every week. Usually Americans overestimate their LSD tabs really hard, to the point where nobody knows how 100µg feels. If you say 180µ is weak, you just don't know what 180µg feels like. I often see americans talking about needing multiple tabs to trip hard, which would be insane if you did that in my country where we can actually test our LSD dosages. You know, next time you buy a """"""""500µg"""""""tab, take 1/5th and you should be tripping already with visuals. I bet you you won't have visuals, and that proves their not really 500µg.

might i suggest

soundcloud.com/inpsyrithum/erectile-dance-function

for some trip accompanying music

Dropped acid the night before the Star Wars Phantom Menace premier. Spent 12 hours breaking down Star Wars played guitar like Hendrix while doing so and had a one on one meeting with Bruce Lee as we spared through my poster. Then saw the movie with a couple 40's It was a pretty good day. My fuckin neck hurt like hell the next day though prom the bleeding into the spine.

My favourite drug and my favourite press.

Which anons are with me?

no dmt users here ?

>american

mate, calm your titties.

who knows, you're probably right, but does it really matter? like i don't mean to be rude, but your autism must be acting up something fierce for you to get this mad over drugs. if you actually do acid regularly, id be surprised, no one i know harbours this kind of unrelenting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS WRONG after they've tripped a few times. Chill out, have a wank, go and organize your model trains or something.

lmao a friend of mine sold the purple ones He pretty much was the only dealer of those pills in the town but EVERYONE FUCKING LOVED THOSE PILLS

u made me laugh
whats was this MBS consist of ? sounds insanely good

>bought 5 grams
>smoked it all

loved every single second of it (except the taste)

Yeah, I know a guy similar to your dealer. He used to drop acid about twice a week for a few months.
He's not the same now, really took a mental toll on him. Shame really, he was a great guy

You sound like a real pussmeister.

What is it?

what u mean it changed u ? dont drugs change everyone especially hallucinogenic
I mean u dont see the world like u did right or something else?

Shit, I heard great things about the purple ones. I've only managed to get a hold of green and yellow ones.

Are you serious? It's mdma

cant find the shit

Light bulb

I'm a different guy, but you are the one who seems mad. I also think that it's a bit of an safety issue to go around telling people to take shit loads of drugs "because it's piss weak".

Btw America does have the shittiest drugs, but also the cheapest. Also the dummest people, lol.

Fuckin hell mate, are you a chemist of something?
Take some meds if so.

haha, yeah I was ranting like a retard, I agree. It just pisses me off, because I see this shit in every drug thread of drugsforum. The high dose meme is so far fetched it became the new reality, and it's kinda sad because I bet thousands of people every year take the wrong dose and end up having a shit night because they believed the made up dosages on the internet. It's just dangerous to think 500µg is an okay dose to take, when it can (and will) fuck up people creating very dangerous situations.

anyway /rant