>elseq
>Blond
>MY WOMAN
>Malibu
>A Weird Exits
>Coloring Book
>Puberty 2
>E MO TION Side B

...then, while I may not agree with you personally, I hope you enjoy them and feel fulfilled through them. I hope that we can someday have an amicable and intelligent exchange of opinions that would serve to make us both more empathetic and informed listeners. Have good day and a happy new year, Sup Forums.

someone being nice on mu...

Thanks, buddy :)
What's your AOTY?

Emotion Side B is as valid AOTY as 22, A Million which is one of the 10/10s of this year. It's quality pop I mean who could hate it

Well thanks op :) my aoty is wildflower what's yours?

>1. pic related
>2. Foodman - Ez Minzoku
>3. Prince of Denmark - 8
>4. Seiho - Collapse
>5. DJ Diamond - Footwork or Die

i dont have aoty nice thread though! :)
yours sincerely,
ryan

i dont have a aoty nice thread though! :)
yours insincerely,
troubadour

And actually rtj3 and Carly don't even qualify so it's even worse if that's someone's choice

Carly is an ep although an extremely strong contender for that and the only one i have beating her is itself strongly disputed as an ep

Well i guess ill give this a try

>rtj3 don't even qualify
Why?

Good thing mine is Endless

im assuming its because it doesnt officially drop until january

how has no one mentioned human performance?

Rym elite super hacker loophole shows that it's in the 2017 aoty list and rym is by very far the definitive aotysf list

And it's included there because it's physical release date is next year

There is a very long and valid tradition of a small overlap between years and it think rtj3 has actually finally established Christmas eve as the official indisputable starting point. Previously I had the cutoff as the 15th

Fuck you, too, buddy

Sounds like my cat is sitting on the Casio

When does it get good?

go back to r/music

How's that Kreuzberg apartment on daddy's dime working out for you?

Gosh, thanks OP. I haven't decided on an AOTY yet but most of my closest picks are on that list.

Have a good one, man and/or lady.

This first song is a horrible example of an aoty contender and you are literally confirmed as having shit taste I'm sorry to break the news

Better luck next year

This second song is even worse. Can I please stop now so I can listen to a stronger aoty contender like Corey Feldman?

That's okay. Not everyone will like the same thing. Hope you have a good year, too!

This about objective relativity though. The closest thing I got to this in 2016 was probably John Carpenter which I would gladly out against it.

3rd song at least is starting off a little better not that it's saying much

It's alright. If you don't like it don't force it. It's all good.

So what is your criteria that this is aoty? I'm honestly baffled.

No criteria, really. I can't articulate why I respond to music, I just do. I think it's a more abstract and personal thing, you know?

bump