What are some films that are set in a dystopian future?

What are some films that are set in a dystopian future?

Pic not related

Mall Cop

>dystopian

I can't wait until fags like this are hunted for sport.

Hate to break it to ya, but you missed your window by about 50-100 years.

Enjoy serving their type with a smile on your face in every fucking non-discriminatory hiring place of employment in the future.

But no, go ahead, keep fucking around on the internet instead of actually affecting the world around you.

You piece of shit non-contributing cuck.
Guess who's next on the menu?

>le right side of history meme

Most of the world sees trannies as the freaks they are. Trump isn't going to make the states accommodate them like Obama is trying to do.

How is this shit any different to unisex bathrooms? This things have been around for years

Oh I'm not saying they're not freaks.
I'm saying, sitting idly by and mocking them on 4chins does literally nothing.

aren't unisex bathrooms usually single-person bathrooms?

good point. Hope women like having piss on the toilet seats though.

they probably haven't considered that aspect of it, I think right now they only care about the line for the lady's room getting longer
oh, also getting raped

>Having any sort of expectations from Trump or any other president other than shitting directly into your peasant mouth

Trump won't become the president though, Hilary was chosen years ago.

>wants to be a woman
>still grows beard

wow zhey're obviously queer you normatizing labelist fuckhole
it's 2016, go hang yourself and make the world a better place

virgins detected. women are fucking filthy in the toilet, blood, shit and piss everywhere. even foot prints on the seat if they squat to shit because they dont want to touch their arse cheeks on the seat

>employing yourself in services

Never going to make it

Why don't they just take some toiler paper and cover the toilet seat so their ass cheeks don't touch the toilet?

>America will have a tranny president within the next 10 years
What went so wrong?

Freakish ugliness is hip now

These are women we are talking about

The lobster

trump supports trannies being able to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as you fucking retard.

fuck off you probably learned it the same way I did, getting a job at 16 at a public store or restaurant and you had to clean toilets. Anyone, virgin or not, who has to clean public restrooms know women are way more disgusting than men.

I love how these trans freak shows dominate the conversation, it must suck to be reasonable trans person and not a hysterical lunatic.