Shoplift thread

Shoplift thread

>techniques
>tips

Anyone knows how to detect blindspots on cameras?

bump

kys

Get a job.

>take out phone
>look at it
>grab gum or something small
>put it under your phone
>put in pocket
>???
>profit

worked for me a couple times

The best way I have found to shop lift is to get a job that contributes to society. Earn money from that job and take that money to another store. When I find something at that store I really want I bring it up to the counter and give the person at the register some money. Typically they out what I want in a bad with a little peice of paper and nobody wven suspects a thing when I walk out.
Also sage.

If you can SEE a camera, you can safely assume it's a dummy. The actual video cameras will be next to invisible, well hidden.

fuck yourself OP fucking scum

Most cameras work on a pivotal system so the blind spot most likely underneath the main camera

The unfunniest man on Sup Forums everyone

Find deadzones, watch vids on professional thiefs. Use the art of deception on the loss prevention and make sure you fucking run if you get caught bitch

Or directly over the registers. Speaking from experience.

Only steal fruits.
You can eat and when you put it in your balls it becomes legally impossible to resell.

Yeah, in your case OP, that would be watermellons.

You mad bro?

Take all of your goods into the dressing rooms. There are no cameras there. This is where I do most of my masturbating for that reason.

Use a camera with filters or even better night vision to see the camera lens reflecting. Just stay out of blind spot. Try it in target or Walmart where they have the camera display. You'll shit your pants how easy it is to spot camera lenses in those black globes...

This is untrue, where I live at least. Probably untrue of a lot of areas.

Get a job bitch

Where are you trying to steal from OP?
We need background info

>My friend works at Target. He says if any food comes off the shelf, they legally are not allowed to restock it and must throw it out. He also says all they can do is ask you to come with them, but they themselves can't stop you. They won't even bother if it's less than $20 worth of merch

Just steal from Goodwill's only, nobody cares there.

What state, State laws for shoplifting are different

Target can detain you. They can ask you to show them the goods you stole. If they know you stole it they can call the police who then can make you undress, either there or at the station. Target security must satisfy 5 points before they can stop you though.

take your phone start recording, look at camera by the cellphone, most cameras will show a glowing dot on the celphone, this is the front side.
its impossible to go wrong.

I just steal shit from walmart when I dont want to deal with the autistic staff or I think its too expensive for its worth. I just put it in my pocket or under my shirt and walk out the door.

People don't sit their monitor through the footage. They also don't look through hours of video. They only ever use them if something happens and they need to use it as evidence or if they have a growing suspicion of someone who goes into the store.

Checked and kekd

Don't get caught
>thread

you cant /thread your own post you fucking newfag

with a hammer.

gtfo

Use IQ. locate cameras through the walls, shoot them out first. Duh.

theres not civilian arrest on us?

Wait until next blm chimpout. Throw brick through shop window. Proclaim righteous indignation at the injustice of it all as you waltz down the street with a stolen shopping cart filled with looted electronics and basketball shoes.

remember the shoe polish if your not black

Lp here it depends entirely on the people running the store. I have never let a single piece of inventory get stolen from my store without my knowledge. What we do at my store is let you take little stuff until you steal enough to where it becomes a felony charge then we get you. I freaking hate going to court so I don't stop you until you hit that limit or you're just blatantly obvious about it or you're black

Don't you mean /thread
I know your from Reddit but come on

what kind of bat you have behind the counter, the aluminium kind, the wood kind, or the gun kind

Bat
>gun kind

Kek

I cc a glock 17 never had to draw it though

Fucking niggers. How about you get a job, earn money and buy the shit you want like a human being and not be a thug stealing other people's hardwork.

>still uses "u mad bro"
I think the first user called it.

how about you try not shop lifting, by stealing and getting away with it you're putting the blame on some 18 year old who wants to make a couple bucks, and might even get fired for it.
have you every tried to not be a cock sucking asshole OP?

You mad bro?

...Your punctuation fucking sucks. Id on't even know what you're trying to say.

oh im sorry I forgot I was taking a grammar test on Sup Forums.
my bad.

Fucking summer

It's okay. Just don't do it again.

Every time I walk in a store I check how many cameras there are, without looking suspicious, in this Walmart I love by they have the toy section without a camera been like that for 10 years I get my stuff bring it to that section and take it, if you observe you will see some section without cameras

Shoplifting has become so easy here in California now that stores aren't allowed to give out bags for your groceries.Everyone is expected to bring their own bags and a common theme nowadays is to put merchandise into these bags and pay for them at checkout.However,cashiers hate their fucking jobs and wont questions extra or additional items left in your bags.By standing in line you give the illusion that you intend to pay for everything and lost prevention usually don't bother to suspect people in checkout lines.

So basically stuff your bag with goodies pay for some of them and walk out.It also helps if you're white and go to some of the nicer stores in good neighborhoods.

This person is a retard

You're so not funny you just developed a very serious tumor, too bad, better luck next lifetime