Islam will rule the world. Prove me wrong

Islam will rule the world. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sullivan
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's islam?

They cant even run themselves

mormonism is the only way to fight back

Also here is a picture of my dick.

ISLAM WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!
>of warcraft

I am Muslim but because of my parents fucked up choices in life. 1 ex Muslim and 1 Christian were constantly fighting over religion
Like it's my fking fault

And another angle.

Islam is the best system for all mankind to live by. It is a religion of peace and it centers around the belief in one Almighty Allah (SWT) and his messengers.

take this book pls...

Here is a picture of my dick at work..

>Prove me wrong.

Stats show decline in people identifying as muslims and it gets faster by the year.

FUCK OFF

You are Muslim, therefore you are biased, therefore you are wrong.

Just being Muslim is proof positive that you are wrong.

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

"the world" is 90% disease ridden rapey shitholes where dark skinned people live in trash. prove me wrong.

>protip: you can't

bump for alluh akbar

I agree ONLY on their laws for women.

It's called Taqiyya.

Soon, you will be outbred by Muslims and still clutching to your worthless "stats".

For Allah

Islamists can't even rule themselves.

And it will be a better world once Islam takes over by eliminating the greedy, oppressive and murderous western nations and purging their wicked ideology.

that's because you're a virginal beta manlet who would rather see a womans eyes poking out of a sack than her dressed attractively, in case she appeals to other men that you know you can't fend off with your puny arms or beat otherwise with your no job and no life

>Soon

Soon? Even if thats true its not happening during my lifetime so I simply dont care.

>shitty alphabet
>latin alphabet on the bottom so people understand

>And it will be a better world once Islam takes over by eliminating the greedy, oppressive and murderous western nations and purging their wicked ideology.
Another retarded muzzie. That building was built solely by western contractors. LOL dumbfuck. You sand niggers couldn't even make a sock if you needed to.

Yep, suicide bombing is a guaranteed victory strategy. And shouldn't autistic faggots like you be stoned to death? Remember, Allah loves his snackbar.

>than her dressed attractively

>quick lets stone her to death

They were just following the foundations for modern skyscraper design as laid out by a Muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

We're the reason you can even build skyscrapers... You're welcome.

jeez man
not even christianity is ruling the world
and they tried really fucking hard

>Jay off of inbetweeners taking a selfi in bed whilst sticking his arse out

Fucking delusional muslims once again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Sullivan

Get the fuck out of here and blow yourself up.

>and they tried really fucking hard
Islam doesn't need to try. Everyday people are getting sick of the PC libcuck feminist homosexual agenda being forced onto them by the sick culture of the West and flock to the beauty of Islam instead...

Kek

nope, islam is too self destructive, and too many well armed christians and atheists and heathens are willing to kill muslims, the eu will soon get tired of islamic nutcases committing crimes and they will route you out and either kill you or send you back to the middle-east or BFE where you came from,

>"father of modern skyscrapers"
>not a structural engineer or scientist
>didn't design a single skyscraper

Westerners just want to take credit for everything... this is the most pathetic attempt I've seen so far.

OK OP. Don't forget the ketchup with my fries.

>Muslims just want to take credit for everything... this is the most pathetic attempt I've seen so far.

FTFY.

allah and mohammad like dicks, they probably suck each other's dick everyday

Quick, we need to outbreed the musleymins
EVERYONE ON THE PILE!

>allah and mohammad like dicks, they probably suck each other's dick everyday

Aloha Snackbar

Can't handle the fact that your boy was a mere sketch artist while the Muslim was actually behind the tech needed for your tall buildings huh?...

Muslims rule you. We help you put up your skyscrapers, and we help you take them down too... never forget that.

why's there a ballsack infront of a cock n balls?
is it some gay secks?

No, that's a swing set

can't buy fast food with islam

The muzzie owned you. Be quiet. You tried and you failed.

LOL nice b8 m8. Religion of shit. You can't even control your own shitholes.

same butthurt muzzie

Snackbar!!!

We will be victorious. Get used to it.

All of my kek.

No it won't. Even with all the PC libtards importing Muslims and encouraging them to create radicalized subcultures within ours and covering up their crimes Muslims can never rule a western nation.

The very second they take the lead, they will be devestated by the rest of society. Muslims have lower intellect, lower education, are driven by anger and need an immidiate satisfaction. They're unable to rigorously plan ahead.

As soon as they lose the protection by the ruling class, they're history.

Islam will never rule the world again. Not like this. It's the scapegoat for Muslims and non Muslims alike for a number of atrocities. Islam has to fall just as its revelation say so.

We're not cucks.
>deal with it

Not a single western country has the balls to do pic related.

damn goat nuts look fucken weird

Mohammad was a paedophile, plus mudslims prefer goat to pussy.

Im christian explain me what that is,g Onna study chemics soon...is this a chemical wapon?

The Jews will never allow that dumb dumb.

Be prepared for an ass kicking from America and btw towel heads America dosnt throw stones u bunch of goat fuckers

Muhammad had sex with a menstruating Aishah and cannot be a paedophile by definition... We don't care for your western definitions... they are pointless and not based on science but "muh feelings".

Muhammad did not have sex with animals and it is forbidden in Islam therefore we cannot.

Yea, sure. It's not like "the jews" would profit from bigger government and it's not like the majority of muslims are authoritarians voting for bigger government. It's not like a country full of sandnignogs would be an absolute dream for the ruling class. A whole country filled with dumb idiots easily influenced by scripture to do whatever anyone wants them to is surely a nightmare to the ones in power.

why do you still wipe your ass with your own hand?

>prove you wrong
Can't wait, Ahmed ;)

>religion of peace
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Other pics pl0x? With front face?

95% of muslim womens hate islam, they can't leave this fucking religion because they could be bitten by her own husband, father or brother

God is tired of blessing such a sinful and evil nation. That is why Islam is winning and you are grasping at straws with daddy Trump.

God will punish you further for trying to fix your sins through leadership of a man rather than repentance... how your people have fallen. Soon you will cease to exist as a nation and a people.

Bitten?

You can't even rule a country full of Jews in your own backyard.

> (You)
>Muhammad had sex with a menstruating Aishah and cannot be a paedophile by definition... We don't care for your western definitions... they are pointless and not based on science but "muh feelings".
>Muhammad did not have sex with animals and it is forbidden in Islam therefore we cannot.
So if you had a ten year old daughter who had started menstruating already and a man wants to have sex with her, it's perfectly fine by you, and by other mudslims?

peace =/= pacifism.
>learn the difference

We're are not submissive cucks like what western culture preaches. We stand up for oursleves and fight back against hostile invaders and instigators.

Yes, if:
>She consents
>The man consents
>They are married

>invaders and instigators
You mean people who disagree with your beliefs

Negative Jews don't want their subjects to be that easily influenced. It's a fine line of letting people think they're free well actually manipulating the free system in their favor. You're also negating the fact that Muslims want nothing more than to erase the jews.

No, I mean people who drop bombs on your families and overthrow your leaders.

how you get childrens when you only fuck goats?

ayyy infidel, we h8 Islam very much, and muslims are very good people, just a few people are psychos, nothing to worry about

It is the guidebook for retarded cavemen. Retarded, as in hundreds of years of systematic inbreeding. So pretty much every muslim today, is a sandy piece of shit, screaming all kindsa retarded bullshit.

Thats what you get for flying planes you sand castle building fuck head. Go back to fucking 12 year olds and dont fuck with the big kids ok?

The western world is fed up with the trend towards authoritarianism that is observed since at least two decades. Alternative media is getting more and more attention to the point where conventional news outlets are losing thousands upon thousands of views. It's getting harder to pull the strings, so it's necessary to replace the currently rebelling masses with submissive idiots that are trained to never think critically. Think about Islam as the party. They literally have punishments for wrongthink in place and muslims blindly believe in it. They're the perfect dumb followers of whatever leadserhip is put before them, as long as you can make them believe it's in the interest of Islam. Also what does Israel care that some Muslims far away in the west want to kill jews?

Islam will eradicate itself. No worries.

before this happens there will be total war - and this the sandniggers are going to lose.

>Thats what you get for flying planes
Wat? are you talking about 9/11 or do you just hate pilots really badly

Both

This thread again? We get it, you hate western culture, convert to Islam, jihad jihad jihad. Your propaganda isn't selling.

Nah, we're already winning.

wat