What is Sup Forums drinking this morning

What is Sup Forums drinking this morning

Irish car bombs?

I don't drink in the morning because I'm an adult with responsibilities.

Budweiser American master race, and unironically at that.
>come at me faggots

Bleach

Same

Inoffensive fizzy beer flavored water hits the spot sometimes. It has its place

Jameson's is the shit

Hell yeah

redneck with shit taste detected

Guiness in a bottle...get fucked m8

Pretentious beer fopdoodle detected

Rolling Rock, left over from last night. Stayed pretty cold up here in the attic, though. Yeah I'm white trash.

Makin white Russians with this for late breakfast

Because fruit flies can fuck off

This shit is pretty much all I drink

4 days sober
not my choice
it's not so bad but i'm really bored, not craving it, just something to do

you pathetic alcoholics disgust me

bet none of you people are of age to drink. probably stole it from your parents liquor cabinet

Just smoke weed man

I wish, it's illegal still. That's all I'll do when it's legalized.

Ehh. Just because something is illegal won't stop me from doing it. I know what's best for me. Not some piece of paper written by some fuckhead in an office.

Just keep your windows closed, your house clean, and your kitchen/dishes leftover mess cleaned up regularly and...VIOLA! They won't have food and won't bother you.

Don't act like you only buy that shit beer because the top can rescrew back on. I bet you're also the kind of person who throws your empties out the window when you're driving down the road.

Guinness is straight piss. Unless you're getting it on tap in potato land itself its shit beer for people who don't want to be light beer scrubs but have no actual taste.

Just to clarify i said light beer scrubs as in people who only drink it. I have no problem with someone buying a 30 rack of cheap shit to have on hand ive done it myself plenty.

Jizz

And guiness next day shits are no joke. Like fucking treacle, except you don't want it on toast..

Hey, that's OP's job!

I may be an alcoholic slob but I'm no litterbug

Just looked up the drink. Does it work with other beers than Guiness?

no no no

there are other drop / bomb drinks but the Irish car bomb taste almost exactly like vanilla Ice cream. I don't know of anything else that would work for it.

Alright thanks

Good on you then, user. It seems like every time I see beer litter on the side of the road it's always some shit-quality beer like

>miller high life
>coors lite
>bud ice
>bud lite
>budweiser
>miller
>pbr

etc.

Not saying that there aren't litter bug hipster shitheads too, but you don't see a lot of micro brewery beer bottles/cans on the side of the road.

Delicious

Okay, i don't get how people like to drink Guiness. Even from the can with these Nitrogen-Balls inside, it just tastes like water..

about 3 weeks sober here, not by choice as well. shit sucks but it does get better