/NFL/ General : NFL on tomorrow edition

OAK:Raiders RB Murray headed for 'big season'?
DET:Ebron (Achilles') tells teammates he'll be OK
SEA:Seattle adds OG Jahri Evans to offensive line
FA:Packers work out free agent Kellen Winslow
PIT:Le'Veon Bell declares his knee 100 percent
LAR:Tre Mason says he won't report to Rams camp
DET:Lions' Ebron carted off with Achilles' injury
BAL:Forsett being outperformed by Terrance West
TEN:Justin Hunter not expected to make Titans 53
CLE:Browns expected to name RG3 starter soon
CLE:Corey Coleman lights up Browns scrimmage
CHI:Bears WRs coach: White a 'work in progress'

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=34191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR CHIEFS!

BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE

BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE

ahem

[webm of pey pey getting picked off by chiefs here]

This thread is gonna get deleted soon, unless it gets more replies than the other one fast

Iggles

>starting this shit while the olympics are on

Wew lad, embarrassing.

Brady wins 5th ring with his back up band "The Patriots". #capit

Well, this thread is actually tagged correctly so I can find it, so bumping this one.

Go Cowboys.

Bosa is a bust.

DELET DIS

So, Sup Forums came full circle to the point where it actually unironically was rooting for the patriots last season. Amazing given that this board was incredibly anti-Boston for years.

Will we see a similar thing happen with the seacucks, or is that impossible?

How does this thread still exist

>I saw this in the last thread and wanted to add some more details.

There's been a team every year since 2000 with the exception of 2014 that went from last in their division to first in their division. (Also excludes 2002 when new divisions were created and the league realigned)

Which team is going to do it this season?

Eligible teams this year include:
Dolphins
Browns
Titans
Chargers
Cowboys
Bears
Buccs
49ers

Previous teams to win their division despite being last in division the year before
'00 Saints
'01 Bears, Pats
'02 n/a
'03 Chiefs, Panthers
'04 Chargers, Falcons
'05 Bears, Buccs
'06 Eagles, Saints
'07 Buccs
'08 Dolphins
'09 Saints
'10 Chiefs
'11 Broncos
'12 Redskins
'13 Eagles
'14 n/a
'15 Redskins

No. of Occurrences by Division (2002 and after)
AFC North 0
AFC South 0
AFC East 1
AFC West 4

NFC North 1
NFC South 6
NFC East 4
NFC West 0

Damn it, the active thread didn't have NFL in the OP. I just CTRL+f "NFL" and this was the thread that came up.

Taking this question over there

>Sr Jr
>posting from Hong Kong

Yeah no, I'm not searching for a thread I can't find. Go Texans.

Brett Favre's speech was beyond fucking fantastic.

absolutely brilliant.

Why does nobody shit on Rodgers for going 15-1 then losing to the 9-7 Giants in the first round of the playoffs?

watching it now and holy shit, this man is the embodiment of the game. Gonna miss him so much.

Their team wasn't memorable enough. It's the same reason no one would give a shit if they won the super bowl that year vs if the pats had won in 07.

Guess we're not so into the NFL tonight eh.

man, its the olympics. When is the HOF game tomorrow?

>THERE IS LITERALLY NFL FOOTBALL TODAY

>That fucking game

Yay, fuck soccer, yay football

LITERALLY more appealing than the huelympics.

Brett Favre's speech is must watch material....feels, the whole shabang

I was thinking about that the other day, I haven't watched it but I'd imagine his speech would feel feelsy, "best time in my career was when I sent that dick pic lol"

Whats your take on Foles? Can he return to form under Andy? Why can't we just go all in for a normal QB? We haven't won an owl in 50 freaking years! I would honestly consider going all in for Rosen but I think our schedule is easy enough to get just out of range but fail in the 1st/2nd round of the ploffs per usual.

Get ready to be BTFO by the CHIEFS on CHRISTMAS

oh its about that time gentlemen

here's hoping teddy gets his knees blown out in preseason this year

eddy lacy better do a few snaps today. I wanna see whats in store for the NFCN with that fat bastard.
then again I wanna see frank gore truck people for 1.2 ypc into an early grave also.

Hand the game away w/ 5 turnovers. Commence ass kicking next match up on your home turf.

Is that picture accurate?

Did I do okay? 10 team league

Unfortunately yes. 2 wins are from Todd blackledge vs. Chargers (Drafted him in a draft class with Dan Marino, John Elway, and Jim kelly) and Brody Croyle vs. Carolina 2012. Both games were won by 7 points or less.

i think foles has the chance to do great things. But at the same time can be a major fuck up for our team

>tfw the NFC West

one loss makes that much of a difference

>no one
>who is sneak

+++++++++++++++++++
games.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=34191
pass: why.jph
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

holy fuck i completely forgot

thank fucking god

Holy fucking shit, this board moves slow as fuck nowadays. I remember this shit used to be popping the fuck off back in the day.

Welcome new fag

what are the chances luck gets injured during the 15 seconds he'll be playing tonight

all signs point to yes

>our

Justin Hunter and Cordarelle Patterson confirmed busts

thanks Tennessee this is why you guys dont get anyone drafted anymore

has anyone else noticed that the broncos arent very good at drafting QBs in this era? look a tebow and cutlel. they seem to only get by with Qbs that were drafted by another team

so you're saying the texans are fucked

no they're just retarded. handing that much money to a guy who played what like 3 regular seson snaps

Can't wait to go 4-2 in division

is captain kirk elite?

man i still miss brett favre

anyone remember the time the packers shit the bed in the playoffs?

gay

they literally do that every year

unless thats the joke

You're a team with the worst QB in the league, shitloads of cap space and very little chance to land a QB in the draft. You have a guy whose play is average (with upside for more) already despite not taking many first team reps. He's available to come to your team if you pay him 1.5m a year more than his current team, who is cap-strapped. What would you do?

I think the Os signing is underrated. Sure it's risky, but I don't really see that they had much choice. Even if he only turns out to be Flacco-tier, Houston's defense is good enough to take them deep into the playoffs with even a modicum of offensive support.

im going to laugh when he throws more ints than TDs in every single game and the toxans only put up 24 points a game

kek meant 14

Yeah that's the hot opinion it seems, but they put up more than that with Hoyer and Alfred Blue leading the offense. There is literally no way that Os and Miller do worse than that, especially with the upgraded receivers and offensive line.

Mexibro here. Do you think the NFL will bring better games in the future???

Patriots vs Broncos or anything with Pittsburgh or Dallas. Since those 4 are the biggest fan bases. Shit will be cash, fuck we would easily fill 5 stadiums.

Also any other mexifags going to the Raiders v Toxins????

Also Mexico City team when??? Mexico City Aztecs would be my choice.

Raiders and Texans have shitloads of hispanic fans in America. I heard it sold out in hours. They ought to move the Jaguars to Mexico City imo.

>Yfw football tonight

>saudi arabia
huh i figured football would be considered haram

Literally minutes. Most people go cus they like football bit they root for other teams. Got my tickets early luckily. How much does tickets cost in murrica. Here the are hitting the secondary market starting in 300USD shit is crazy.

>6 more hours

Also I can easily say there are way more than 20 million fans in Mexico. I would say maybe 35-40 million. We love that shot in Mex City and we are around 20 million. Plus all border states who probably root for the cowboys, toxins and bolts

It's western expats, of which there are millions in SA.

What game is happening today? Everywhere I check it says 8/11 is the earliest game

Fuck do you stay up to watch the NFL. I was living in Europe last year and it was awful watching night games at 2 am. I still did tho.

>im going to miss the first hour

How's Romeo's 5000 calories a day diet coming along?

You are not allowed to call yourself Murrican from now on m8. Absolutely haram.

i do unless i have to get up early for class/work

hall of fame game

They'll probably bullshit around with pregame stuff as usual until 30 minutes after the top of the hour.

Which channel is it in? ESPN?

I see. That's why it wasn't showing up anywhere. Didn't know that was today

yes

espn is complete and utter shit

does anybody here actually buy game pass? like for rewatching games

How much does it cost?

i do but the international game pass also lets you watch live games

Game pass doesn't let you watch live games?

Not the ameriburger version

is anyone actually excited for the game?

6 long months....

sneak was talking shit about how much the colts were going to get btfo tonight

Did Sneak not saw what happened last time the Colts played the Packs?

>MFW chefs BTFO on Christmas and raidnigs BTFO on New Years

>TFW AFC West

>implying the chiefs can beat the raiders

What the fuck are you trying to say

if digits, Falcons win da superb owl :^)

Nice