You're such a cool guy, user. How come you don't have a girlfriend?

>You're such a cool guy, user. How come you don't have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because i always fuck myself over and don't react to obvious signals because i'm a beta cuck.

Kek

I'm not looking for anyone right now, thanks though.

'Cause I'm gay.

Jordyn Jones will be really hot in a few years when she stops looking 13, but that little boy is the gayest looking boy I have ever seen, and I've browsed Sup Forums.

she and this faggy boy look like an ad for 2016 Nazi Germany

They actually encouraged Aryan women to turn into breeding sows at the age of 18 (for the fuhrer)

CUNNY
U
N
N
Y

you say that like it's a bad thing. We should do the same things today except with redheads.

Because the girls I have an interest in are WAY below the age of consent.

lol i hear that quite often.

i have the autismo, i can't really track people's intentions when they are not straight-forward, if i make sense.

i hear this from hetero/bi/gay guys and girls, and most of the time they already have relationships. actually most of the people i hang out with have a relationship, and i think they are wondering why i don't have a girlfriend. but they never seem to hook up a nice girl they know with me. i think i knew their intentions, but everytime i get more info i get confused.

so Anons, please help this autismo

Do they know you have autism?

This feel, I know it.

I get this alot too

Im pretty sure its because i didn't get much attention as a child and now im afraid of affection.

yes. they know. they noticed it even before i told them.

it's quite difficult for me to participate in social events, especially now. as a kid, i had trouble with socializing, but those were simpeler times. i could "learn" how to act and react on their reactions through trial and error.

but social events are getting more complex, difficult and very confusing when you are 21.

You sure it's not because they can't understand you? If that paragraph was anything to go by I wouldn't be surprised.

( and me again )

i don't have a lot of friends, even though i try to make them. people think i'm weird, but i just don't know how to behave "properly" in social events.

my friends i was talking about actually like the oddness of me. it feels nice to be accepted even though i am "weird".

they don't understand me, but they understand i can't help it and that's more than enough for me.

but why don't they want to set me up with a nice girl? i think, from what i interpreted, that they think i would be good BF material, yet they never even suggested a meet up with a nice female friend.

i was typing and then i read your comment.

here i explain:

Some of my relatives ask similar questions. I don't think I'm interested enough to search for a relationship. And maybe I hate myself too much to believe anyone would like me enough to "live with me".

Got dumped after an 8 year relationship like a year and a half ago. Have had zero interest in any kind of relationship since then. I forgot how nice it was to not have that shit hanging over you all the time, the freedom is nice. Hurt bad at first but then you get over it and realize that jerking off and one night stands far outweigh relationships. Maybe once I'm older and looking for someone to get old with and all that gay shit.

>hot in a few years when she stops looking 13
>stops looking 13

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Last person i fucked falsely accused me of rape and didn't even take it to court so now i'm thinking of suing them in court for slander because i'm a massive faggot.

Are you sure you didn't actually rape her? The statistics are against you.

yeah do it!

nobody is allowed to ruin, or even try to ruin, your reputation.
falsely accusing someone of a crime gets punished so fucking good.

oh god the satisfaction when a false rape claim whore gets punished for that, instant ejaculation

Its near impossible to actually punish fake rape accusations, because there is always the chance that the rape actually happened.

WTF!? Are they like 10 or what is going on in this picture?

Trips speaks the truth

>there is always the chance

Nope. Enter: exonerating videos, solid alibis, total lack of physical evidence.

One chick a few years ago accused a total stranger of raping her because she was late to an appointment. He had absolute, airtight defense. It was obviously a lie, and she eventually admitted it was a lie.

See also: Virginia Tech, where crazy girl invented an entire rape scene that never happened, involving people who don't exist.

Stop swallowing feminist propaganda.

>"I had one once...long ago. But she was taken from me. Stolen."

Have you tried finding yourself an autistic girl? You can be weird together.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

i don't know where to meet an autistic girl. there are more autistic boys than autistic girls.

like 2 socially underdeveloped individuals would have the best communication. even if they liked eachother, it would probably end up to nothing.