So what's your current job, Sup Forums? And what is your current salary?

So what's your current job, Sup Forums? And what is your current salary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxSEW3sUitA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live with my parents and get medicaid and food stamps.

Professor, arts field

57k/9mo

Works for me

Apprentice Software Developer

Started a few months back so the pay is shitty right now but enjoying it.

Student

No income.

I suppose besides student I dabble in making games, but that's a hobby and nothing more considering I still haven't made a full game.

NEET $0.00

911 police dispatcher in the Midwest. 35k.

Flight attendant
1200€ a month
work only 20h a week though, good job cant complain

Ohio?

Missouri.

Electrical engineering student.

I do part time legal work from time to time, for $700 to $1000 a week. Got a few scholarships last year for about $6000. Got a new one this year that is worth $25,000.

Autism, Sonic the Hedgehog's number one fan-they.

$700 Obama dollars ever month.

Aerospace engineer jr.

65k usd/year

I push fucking carts 5+days a week and making 11$ but goes upto 12$ during late fall throu all of winter, planing on getting a 2nd job part time so i can keep living by myself and wont need a shitty roomate

Starbucks shift manager

$12.20/hour

This tbh.

If I get a job I'm suddenly 100% responsible for my parents, rent and food. There's no way one part time McJob will be able to pay for all of us, so I've become complacent. Also no McJob hires full time anymore, thanks Obama.

Deli clerk
$13/hr

Hannaford?

Senior Sales Associate.
approx. 1300 EUR (for my bat country it is 30% above the average salary. It is something.jpg)

>Shit tier employee
>Can't stand him for more than 5 hours
>Can't get two part time jobs
>Blames Obama
>Votes for Trump
>Starves for freedumz

Heavy equipment mechanic working on shovels.

150-190k a year before tax is deducted. Tax percentage at this wage they take roughly 35% of every pay cheque.

candy maker
12€/h

No Alaska i also forgot to say its 11(12)$/h and i get between 35-40hrs a week

Janitor at government building. $11.80 an hour with benefits. Also get $550 a month in autism bucks.

Oh well. At least I have a place of my own and a car.

I've got rich parents and don't need to work.
But I've learned 3,5 years to become a mechanic (it's a must here in krautland) because I like cars and own a m5 and a 911 turbo.
Stopped working 3 months ago after I've finished my education.
Btw I'm 23yo.

Network God
60k American
Go to school, anons.

Medical student, and I love my future career as a plastic surgeon.

My last day in grounds crew at a golf course was Saturday and that was $15/h, Thursday I have an interview for an on campus job for $10/h in which I'd sign out fitness equipment, clean towels, and register new members.

Work on internet, my current salary is 5 cents/day

Fuck i only make 8.15

Senior Front-End Developer for an ad agency in NYC, $125k

Edit:
>inb4 thread dies like every other thread I've posted in the last 3 days

Software tester 0 years exp., nice relaxing job
€1800/month

what a lazy dumbass

Is your name Timothy?

Lost my shitty part-time job a few months ago.

Living at home off of my student loan, waiting until September until I go back to uni.

Is there really a point in working right now if I don't need to? Seems like unnecessary stresses and all.

EMS Fag here
>AEMT
12.00/hr

Car sales/65k/ 1yr

Line cook at a local bar.
$12/hour

I dunno. Is there a point to having money?

Insurance agent for a big company that protects you from mayhem. 39000 last year. Only pros are the younger customers from the local college and the lonely environment they live in hooks me up with pussy from time to time

Truck parts warehouse
>$15.50/hr

Works for me. Promotion in the works and should be in a new position in about 3 months.

Landscaping at my local zoo
$10/hr
I'm leaving once school starts and will have to get a night job to pay bills

Also. No college degree. This job taught me how worthless they are. One of my coworkers worked here to get herself thru school. Graduated. Still works here. Another one is doing the same. No plans for after

I make Fish and Chips

I make $1724 a month + tips + free meals

Well like I said, I have money. Plus I'm staying with my mum. So not really?

do you get a lot of spots?

Correctional officer. Shitty job. Inmates are shit. Deputies are also shit. Everyone is cheating on someone with someone here. Overtime pay is good. Union is good. Cop benefits are also good even tho we aren't really cops but still on the team. In n out is free if we show up in our uniforms. No life. No time to meet women. Everyday I hope to die

Dishwasher
$13.75/hr
20 hours a week

Also get $740 a month for disability, looking to get a at home job soon.

Graphic designer
106k /yr

PEST control tech. 12.40 an hour. Pretty low for the field, but considering how laid back this company is it's great for me. Also get to go into tons of people's apartments and get to see how fucking gross everyone really is.

Pics of cars

college, -140$ish a month

>Demolitions

60k a year plus a lot of scrap money, probably an extra 20k a year

unemployed, just had first interview of the summer and felt bad man

hold me b

Cook/trainer for primanti brothers. Make $10 slingin sandwiches and $12 training new cooks. Hours have been absolutely horrible, got me a whoppin $400 paycheck. Fucking Jews. Well I guess I get to play whitch bills are gonna get paid. Thanks corporate fucks

Dentaltechnican
Cold be better payed

Also forgot to add got sent home from work because I flipped my shit about the hours I been getting and I told them to go fuck themselves after I left.

Still got my job.

>worthless college degree

That really depends on the degree. English, history, philosophy, gender studies? Worthless. Graduate versions of this let you sucker more people into the trap by being instructors.

Area studies, political science, language, education, undergraduate science, information technology? Worthless outside a narrow field you likely won't make it into because of saturation (though this might be getting less true of IT; depends on geography, it seems. Some places can't get enough, and others [like where I live] have too many). Law is just about in this category too, now, even though it's a professional degree.

Medicine/nursing, engineering, graduate science and mathematics? Not worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxSEW3sUitA

Microbiology research assistant while I'm going to school for my degree in molecular and cellular biology. $11/hour

yes because teaching people their language, history, and about philosophy is such a worthless thing to do

only retards know about stuff like that

CAD work on ventilation systems before manufacture £30k

Also, its 60k through choice to dodge tax.

work worldwide in petrochem plants, fly home every weekend/second defepending where i am.

keep the rest off the books, frequent flyer and dank bank.

>best job i ever had.webm

Systems developer, easiest / laziest job on earth, 80k.

You should send us money user

2nd year apprentice sheet metal worker
$18/hr 40hrs/week

I work two part time jobs.

Drive in movie theater - 10/hr

Panda express 11/hr

Is that diagram supposed to depict pancreatitis?

Software dev, 85000 eurobucks

I work from home for an emergency services gig. Only get around $1000-$1500 per fortnight, but I also only work 2-3 overnights a week, so it's pretty sweet.

sounds legit, i am an expert in breaking stuff. maybe i should try to get into demo somehow

Are you a manager at Panda Express or do they pay their low level employees that much??

City Police officer in Czech rep. I'm on duty right now, doing check up on gypsies.

>everyone really is

That's not everyone, man. That's people who are gross enough to have such severe pest problems they have to bring in professionals. You never see the clean ones.

Correct The Record Hillary Shill, Sup Forums division.

$2623.79 every two weeks keeps the weed stash full and the bong packed to shitpost denial pasta. It's a good life.

Head chef at Wendy's

8.50hr

Translator in gaming industry, workong from home & lifing @ parents place: 2000 €/Month. 1k to habe fun, another to save. Works for me.

My only job at the moment is to make Indy a meme in this board. Indy is a god and I devote my time to him. You can refer to me as Indyman if you want. Expect me in your thread in the coming days.

>Still got my job.

And you're still ungrateful and calling them 'Jews.'

Wow.

best year, i made about 150k, taxed for 57k, worked in France for about 5 months, home every weekend as its cheaper to fly home than it was to put us up in digs for the weekend.

>tfw cutting out stainless steel tanks at ~2k/t

HUGE cash bonus at the end of the job.

Summer job at a National Park, dollar or two above minimum wage for salary

Pic related. Current view from my "office".

I currently work two minimum wage gigs
>sales associate at Finish Line
>sales associate at a sports apparel store

Fuck, I can't wait to go back to school next spring

Part time cashier at McD's

Min wage

Want to quit because dumb new owner has no idea how to read my availability

see >tfw fucked up the reply

i'd highly suggest you get your excavator ticket as its EZ mode to get into if you pay that yourself.

$4k course though.

In terms of job opportunities and making money? Yes worthless.

software developer for Department of Defence

Live Sound Engineer
Shit a year
I'm always pissed off

>Liberal arts major trying to justify shitty life decisions, detected

First of all, the conversation was about earning money. You know what career most english, philosophy, and history majors have? Barista. One English major friend of mine has worked at Home Depot for the last five years.

Secondly, all those things can be easily self taught, and most of it for free. There's this thing called "the Internet" and a concept called "public domain." Anyone who pays tens of thousands of dollars to go to school to read poetry and literature that is easily accessed by basically everyone is a fool. You want to learn about Greek philosophers? You can download their work onto your phone. Shakespeare and linguistic apps, too. I've got Chinese.

Moreover, the liberal arts in general have become a monoculture. No one is taught to think, there. They're only taught *what* to think. And as long as they regurgitate the right shit, they get a pat on the head and a B.

Worthless.

You aren't a Prof if you teach at University you slob.
If Prof, Proof it.

electrician. around 95k

I'm just a pee-on "student" (I still have to finish applying)
I do notkinky shit under the table for $10 hour

Waiter

Income varies.
If i include tips, i average 30-35 dollars an hour.
Some times way more, rarely less

The reason I am heated is because I know it's not my managers. It's not their fault it's their higher ups notching about labor n shit. I did apologize later but one thing I can't get an answer for is pbros is a multimillion dollar company. Why would they even care? One of the higher ups wants his labor bonus or something? Besides putting it in their pockets wheres the money going? Also they are really cheap on shut for the employees. While I am grateful I have worked there for 2 years and my pay is good I feel ducked over that I bend over backwards for them and the send me home with only 3 hours on the clock. And it takes me a half hour drive to get there.

>tfw i see more of the world and make more money working from my cab than most people do in "high paying" office jobs.

I'm a software tester. On £400 a day as a contractor

75czk/h
usher at cinema

No work.

50k/month Trust fund.