WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ATHEISM TAKES OVER THE WORLD, Sup Forums???

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN ATHEISM TAKES OVER THE WORLD, Sup Forums???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

relax, and congratulate ourselves on a job well done.

celebrate

Submit and start rocking a fedora.

It's not that atheism will take over. It's that religion will go away.
Also, it's when we will finally see world peace.

>Also, it's when we will finally see world peace.

Dat naivety tho.

Religion is the prime factor dividing people for completely imagined reasons

It would at least be for some time. I'd imagine that something else would rise causing a divide. Probably politics.

That's one of the following.....

A. Bait.

B. You being retarded.

Religion is the scapegoat thrown under the bus by those who profit from war.

Peace is a lie. There is no such thing. We are a competitive species and will always find justifications to commit bloody violence against one another

>Different cultures
>Economical ambitions
>Scarce natural resources
>Pure human violent nature

Nah, surely evil religion is to blame

nothing like everyday

user isn't wrong

Except it isn't

As of right now, the religion with the highest body count isn't Christianity, Hinduism or even Islam.
It's Atheism.
Thanks to the genocides, holodomors, purges and other perpetrated by Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and others enforcing communism's radical atheist agenda, Atheism has a body count of over 100,000,000 people in just the last century alone.
To compare, the body count of all the Crusades put together is 1,000,000 people, and the Thirty Years' War only accounts for 8,000,000 deaths.

Not really, large groups of people were always going to be divided. It's a simple fact that large groups of people cannot, do not, have not, are not, will never, ever, overcome their differences.
The purpose of religion is to foster unity WITHIN those large groups of people, to allow them to successfully unite against other large groups and dominate.
Which is why this thread is dumb. Atheism doesn't conquer, it's too internally divisive in the hopes of large groups of people coming together. But they don't, not because of religion, but because that's just how humans work.

AH push it push it real gud

Check'd

Wars fought by lots of people trained to be clueless and not to question authority by dubious shamans for generations

It already has, religion is nothing more than posturing for advantage.

That's only because atheism gained traction when humans had the technology to kill people on mass. The crusades and Jihads would have been just as bad if they had had guns

Surely something that is evil should always be blamed, eh?

Don't give a fuck

NO GOD CAN JUDGE ME

>Atheism has a body count of over 100,000,000 people in just the last century alone

While this is a good argument, those leaders weren't committing genocide in the name of atheism. It was because they thought what they were doing was right. Once religion goes away, by nature so would atheism. There would just be nothing. I'm sure we'd fight over something because humans seem to love to trample others to get stronger. However I do feel that religion and political views are the major hang ups among us getting along.

Counterpoint:
That technology access was not exclusively the domain of atheists.
Christians, Jews and Hindus and Muslims in power have had access to that exact same technology over the same period of time as the atheists. It has not resulted in 8-plus digit murder rates and genocides.

>As of right now, the religion with the highest body count isn't Christianity, Hinduism or even Islam

>It's Atheism.

>the religion with the highest body count is Athesim

>Religion Atheism

Moron.

Mudslimes are gone right?
Fucking celebrate

So what you're saying is that religion helps divide people and it's a good thing? Large groups of people, even whole nations are atheistic right now and thrive

A valid point.
What religion were the Nazis?
Suggestion: Religion (or lack of) was merely another tool used by powerful people to control the people, alongside violence and taxes

Atheism is the belief that there is no God.
Since it is logically impossible to prove a negative, such a claim has to be made on faith. Which, paradoxically, makes it a religion.
It's agnosticism that isn't a religion, because you're officially saying you don't know what is or isn't out there.

If atheism takes over the world, we won't be magically united. Instead, there will form new groups within the bigger atheism thing. Groups with slightly different views on the world, on family, etc. So if atheism will take over the world, it won't change anything but give things another name. The core will be the same, as it always has been, no matter what religions/lack of religions.

You'd best loosen that fedora before you have a stroke. It's already made you type out that string of garbage.

No. Atheism is a position that states ''if you claim god's existence and demand that things in real world must be done because of this claim, better prove god's existence first, otherwise I don't care about it''

whorship the devil then

We all need to just get on the "If God comes down and tells us all we need to start doing X, we'll get on board; otherwise fuck all of that noise" train.
Seriously, we're all fighting over fucking NOTHING.

I'm not sure, but I'm confident enough to say for sure that they weren't Christians.
They had official party communiques stating that the Bible had to be wrong, because it stated that salvation was offered to Jews first, then to the rest of the world. A religion founded and promulgated by Jews was never going to go along well with their doctrines, and when pressed the Nazis admitted that fact.

Maybe, maybe not.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

NOTHING

Yes, fucking NOTHING.
God hasn't told either you NOR I jack fucking shit.
We're all fighting over fellow human's interpretations of the words of other fucking humans about how we should all get in line, cut parts of our dicks off, and smile while taking it in the ass. Cause we'll get paid back for our good obedience in the afterlife.

shy people think communism and atheism is same thing ??
please its really important !!!

Any evidence would do really, carl.

Christ consciousness works you dumb fucks
compassion for people is a VERY essential attribute why live in a world of soul destructive

Really, you can never, ever be a "good" person if you require a God's rules to keep you in line.
You have NO idea what being good is, or why you should do it, other than:
*Fear of your God's wrath if you don't
*Promise of your God's rewards if you do

So you're just a shitty, self-absorbed prick, like always.

This is an automated message from Sup Forums control.

The status of your jimmies is currently showing as.....
[ ] Not rustled

[ ] Rustled

[X] Very rustled

Please take a short break before shitposting further.

Join the allied atheist alliance with the otters

Lol, top fucking kek mate.
Yeah, just, soooo, so rustled. Really, truly, I am; sure.
You totally nailed that one bro.
Ignore any logical point(s) I had that you can't counter & just talk about how "rustled" I have to be to make them.

I am toally on your side JOIN THE REDS

Yep, that sure reads like the words of a calm man.

Relax, you fucking toddler.

Yup; you're a troll. Figured.

A troll?

On Sup Forums?

Who'da thunk it?

Seriously though, there is a god and he thinks you're a faggot.

Done and Doubles in One.

Way to be on point Sup Forums

>there is a god and he thinks you're a faggot
No, see, hearing a voice in your head is called schizophrenia.
They make medication for this; although I doubt that'll do anything for your propensity towards sucking cocks.

If you think there's something wrong with sucking on a cock then you are as bad as the religion heads.

Logic bomb. Check mate. You loose. I'm great.

Also, you should really try to calm down before you have a chicken tendie induced heart attack.

You're flip flopping so many times here either Trump or Obama would be envious.
>God thinks you're a faggot, but sucking cocks is totally fine, so says the voice in my head

Go study some real trolls, kid. You're a piss poor excuse for one.

This is the best YLYL thread in a long time. Many keks in here

Whats your plan for the Muslims, then?

Holy shit boys.

I'm getting a reading of over 40 megaspergs from this guy's post. Can anyone confirm?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

You've got a long way to go before taking over. So blow your vape, tip your fedora and get in with the rest of us who will actually admit we don't know

Dying, while screaming, "But logic!"

You're replying to more than one person, dummy.

These were me.