Fuck you, I liked it

Fuck you, I liked it

Who the fuck doesn't like Independence Day?

communists

The British

Trump haters

you're supposed to start with one not many people like you pleb.

this is the funniest movie I've ever seen, was laughing so hard my stomach hurt

Anyone that wasn't between the ages of 8-13 in 1996.

It's kino.

it's got nic cage in it so you must be lying

>there are people who hate the biggest sci-fi spectacle of the 90s

Yeah, the plot is kinda secondary, but who gives a shit when you have PEW PEW PEW PEW TAKATAKATAKA KABOOOOOOOOOM PEW PEW PEW PEW PSEEEEEEHHHOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWHHHH CRAASSSHHH PEW PEW PEW

The alien design is also 10/10.

I'm a firm believer that the only reason why this movie is hated is because it doesn't have Maclaylayclyd Cluckingbell or have anything to do with the first two movies. Yeah it's a silly and goofy movie, but so are the first two.

Clever traps, loads of violent slapstick, oneliners etc. it's a great movie.

I really liked it when it came out. Was nice it was something different.

I liked the relationship between the little boy and the rude parrot

I can't believe this only has 3,7 stars on IMDB. It's super cheesy 90s schlock, but I love it. It has that comfy mid 90s aesthetic, hot prime Sandra Bullock in bikini, Willem Dafoe as psychopath hacker, and that epic end climax holy fucking shit.
90s and cruise ship action movies are pretty much guaranteed to be awesome; Under Siege, Speed 2, Deep Rising etc.

Gets too much shit.

i even liked this

Another one with 3,7 on imdb. Yeah, it's dumb, but at least it's entertaining. The villains are a lot of fun and you can't go wrong with Arnold.

I think the lack of Joe Pesci or the other guy was a bigger flaw. If they were going with a different kid they should had gone with a girl and have different gags, like loading bb guns with lipstick bullets or something. maybe instead of a parrot she rides a pony at the end and tramples over them or have a chase scene.

Id like pic related tho, the idea of the bandits getting out of prison and trying to make amends by helping Kevin who has wrecked his life partially in fault for traumatizing him

>Hey, man, you don't look like the boy a knew, a boy who took care of 2 bandits alone.

it's a bad movie

This looks kino as fuck. Would totally watch.

so, nobody in Sup Forums?

I still argue that this movie has more range out of Arnie than most of his movies put together. Taken as a comic book movie he's excellent in it.

Bro, kickstart that shit

In 1996 I was 9 years old and I remember my mum buying it on video when it was released and I liked it then, and still do.
Your logic is flawed.

redditors, one assumes

tfw you realise you have a 20 year old poster on your wall

still comfy as