Ask a nigger anything

Ask a nigger anything

Hey

wats good nigga how shit poopin these days

why are you covered in caramel sauce? no one's going to eat it now except for perverts.

How's the weather?

What is your honest opinion of President Obama? Do you feel he's done a good job with the country for his tenure as president?

Would you agree that BLM is a terrorist organization?

what sterotypes do you fit? which ones do you most resent?

What's it like being part of race that is, on average, less intelligent and much more likely to commit acts of physical violence than whites or asians?

why are nigger?

wtf op stop being a lazy nigger and answer these questions

Obama is ight, im ok with him except hes about gay rights (black ppl dont fuck with that shit)
Its actually the oil from KFC's Nashville chicken
No, cops are pigs cause they dont report their own kind, but i sort of get it snitches get stiches
I dont think its a race issue i think its a cultural issue

How do you get buff?

You need a surplus of calories and black people genes, us black people may be poor but ok at all the high calorie shit we eat. Yea it takes a few years off our life but we need to get big so we arent easy targets

>bigger
>not an easy target
pick one plz

so... do you like world of warcraft?

whats it like to have white/asain girls know that you are so much bigger than their bf's/hubbies?

>oil from chicken
ew. How even did you get that much? your measly salary or foods tamps shouldn't allow for enough chicken to get that much grease!

How many crimes have you committed?

Are you Tyler the Creator?

feels good, why do you think black people fuck differently? We fuck the shit out of tose women to literally make our mark on they pussies
I dont mean by bullets nigga i mean thugs. Thugs are more likely to rob u if u are small
that shit is cheap nigga you can buy that shit from walmart for $3

Black people dont know the law so we cant count

What happen if a stranger says to you "Whatsup nigga"?

What do you do?

Do you prefer white women or black women?

If hes black i head nod, if hes white ill jump him

do you find it offensive when a white guy calls you brother?

How has your day been bro? Mines been boring.

are you happy that BLM ignores the actual black killers - other blacks?

ok man didn't think that one to all ends. hope we're still cool, blackanon

What's it like not ever knowing your dad?

how many times did you get shot by police and other gang members?

Sheep dogs(collies) are much more intelligent than almost any other breed of dog.
Pit bulls are more aggressive than any other breed of dog.
Is this due to culture?
Intelligence and aggressiveness have been proven to be inherited traits. Black people commit more violent crimes per capita and have lower IQ scores than whites or asians (east asians) in every majority white country where there are significant black populations. This is not predominantly about culture. It is about environment and evolution. Moving out of Africa to areas where you have to plan for winters forces you to be smarter and more cooperative.

He doesn't speak English. You have to talk to him in Niggerish.

I'll translate for you:
"Yo wazzup ma home dawg? Crackas be ruinin ma shiet."

>using ()
you aren't a nigger gtfo

I'm giving 11-2 odds that OP is not black.
Any takers?

"Did yoos burn down de hurr weeb sto'
las' nite in Milwaukee, nigguh?!?"

Oh. Im just used to english on this board. My apologies.

Do you feel like you have slave blood flowing inside you? I would...

jesus, user. im as white as a daisy's petals but this shit is just fucking baseline ignorant. the real nigger is you and your kind

no way he's black. I can understand his sentences.

I'm a britfag half nigger

These are just facts. Facts are not ignorant, they are facts. Denying facts is ignorant.

The Fact that "time stamp" has not appeared in this thread is an insult to Sup Forums

BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE AREN'T REAL

WAKE UP PEOPLE

52 "people" shot over the weekend in Chimpcongo.
Nine sent to the local "Dead nigger Storage"!

How big is your d + proof

Black people don't get down with that a shit. Uhm yes they do and they are the most quite about it.
Undercover niggers most homophobic
Shitheads and it's just makes them look even more like their hiddi g something from their peers

>No, cops are pigs
>Falling for the BLM meme
nigga how much crack you been smoking?

Why aren't you in prison?