Poorfags thread

Poorfags thread

ITT we complain about being broke and hope that some kind richfag is feeling generous

>last 5 cents
>stomach eating itself
>have a cat and can't even feed her
>inb4 "get a job faggot"
>just started work, no pay for 2 weeks
>HALP :(
>paypal [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_smuggling
reddit
gcmhelp.org/home0.aspx
reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfPizza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The humane society will give you a free bag of cat food if you go tell them about your situation. They get huge amounts of food donated to help people who can't afford it.

Bumping with kitty

donate blood or plasma and sell things you don't need

bumping for us po fags.
[email protected]

What's the name of your cat, OP?

I couldn't even get on a bus to get there. It's across town where I live. But Def useful info, user. Thank you.

Yeah I would prioritise the cat first!
Also cat with date
Stop being a fag you don't deserve anything.

>mfw can't even afford a kia
>thinking about ruining my credit but at least i've been smart in that aspect. some form of dignity must remain

you may be right, but this isn't a place for people who "deserve it"

Already sold everything over the last 2 months. Nothing left, not even my books. And I have a blood disease they won't take me, I tried. That would be nice cuz they pay like fifty bucks every time you go.

Her name is Layla :)

Try being 28, $0.00 in my account, No job. Its fucked

Sign up for blue apron subscription using a rooster teeth or whatever subscription key.
Its like 3 free meals and you can set it to 4 people.

Eat your cat.

Boom, 2 birds 1 stone.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_smuggling
You have nothing to lose.

I feel ya man. It sucks balls.

Not sure what that is. More info pls?

No joke, I was sitting here yesterday and there was a moment where she and I just stared at each other, and I swear I could sense we were both wondering how we could eat the other.. lol. I couldn't do that tho. I love my cat.

Why don't you ask somebody you know if you can bum $20

Spare change

Check your area for a food pantry. My cousin was in a similar situation with a dog and they provided food for both of them.

Also got these 2 coins

And my wallet

Barred from food stamps because in my state you have to complete a work program to get them. I didn't complete it. Thanks obama. Lol

That's what I've been doing. I've hit up every friend, family member, old debt that I can think of. That's how I've lived the last few weeks. But there's nothing and no one left now. :/ i wouldn't even think about being one of these guys on Sup Forums otherwise. It's fucking humiliating. But over the years, just occasionally, I have seen the rare instance of human compassion on here. I have nothing to lose anyway.

Lol

Go stand outside a grocery store with a sign that says "Please help, need cat food." Someone will bring you some...likely within minutes.

reddit com/r/RandomActsOfPizza/

Post here op, someone will probably hook you up with some food to make it another few days at least.

As for your cat? catch a lizard and lock it in an open room with your cat. He`ll eat that shit.

Maybe you should tried harder to be a useful member of society. You know, done something to make you employable

This

Thought of that. It's illegal in my County and the cops here are straight up red neck fuck tards.

Thank you! I'll go check that out now.

>not reading the fucking post
Lurk moar

You can make a few thousand's easily. Just buy from somewhere where is cheap to buy and sell it at a proce higher than the price you paid but still lower than the price people usually pay when they are buying.find someone who has the money to buy and then sell it either in other state if you live in america or buy it from ukraine and sell it in a country with higer prices.find some guys that can sell it physicaly,sort of dealer,give them a cut of the profit,not too much or you wont make any profit and after you get the money that you used to buy the boxes,then you can start to make some profit.also,you can buy from countries like rep. Of Moldova,ex soviet coubtry with corupt system.you can buy a pack for even only 12 cents or o.50 moldova ron which have a lower value than the romanian ron.good luck making money.hope i could be of some help

That's the stupidest thing I've heard.

Oooooh

My brain hurts from this..

OP if you are into art, especially digital, look into Redbubble, you make the art and they sell it in various forms to anyone who wants it and you get paid either every month or whenever you get 20+$ i believe

He has a job, doesnt get paid for 2 weeks. Needs to get by until then. l2r

Tfw nothing to do other than to explain cigarette smuggling in an european country to user

Call churches and food pantries and ask for help. Someone might have a way of helping you at least get to the food pantry and back.

I know but it may help get him some extra cash per month. As for things he can do right now is really look into areas nearby that help the poor or homeless

Yeah, the problem is I live in the backwoods of florida. It's actually illegal to be homeless here. Begging is likewise illegal. And there are virtually no social services in this town. I fucking hate it here. I miss seattle.

Do you live near any other counties that you could go to? About how much money are you estimating you'll need to make it till you get paid?

where in florida OP?

Why don't you just eat the cat man. It may be half starved and have no flesh on it's bones, but the organs can still nourish you enough for a while. Come on, it's just an animal, who even gives a fuck

wouldn't give you a nickel if I was a millionaire, beggar. sell your phone or your pc you idiot, stop playing pokemon and get another job, LOSER.

Op,either do it or just eat neko-chan.

Not really, I would have to walk 20+ miles. Im thinking I could probably live off like 30-40 bucks for the next 2 weeks. Cat food is cheap and so is ramen.

Outskirts of Gainesville

NO

NO the cat will not be eaten, it's not on the table (lol) for discussion.

Fuck you, you self entitled shit stain. I've already tried that. I have a cheap ass Samsung prime and they won't take it.

mine these sweet bitcoins

gcmhelp.org/home0.aspx
Here is a foodbank in Gainesville maybe you can spend a day and walk there or jump buses there for food. You may have to resort to feeding your cat normal people food instead of cat food for a bit if it comes down to it. I have only a dollar and change on paypal idk how that would help

Murder the useless cat and eat it. Food for 3-4 days at least.

Just eat the neko man.neko feel nothing when of eatings it's organs while alive.you gettings of warm fur to make of cool jacket too op

OP dont eat the cat

OP what if you sold some clothes you dont wear anymore? Or things you rarely use, any pawn shops near you may take it?

OP - "Wah I'm so poor"
B- *Gives suggestions on how to not be so poor*
OP- No, I can't do that because of [bullshit convenient reason.] Give me money!

cancer

Plus you can eat it

Yeah, I might have no other choice at this point :/ thank you user.

Dont listen to these cunts op.just bite it's neck while not looking.neko feel nothing

Look up food banks, or go to /r/randomactsofpizza, look up areas to get free food in your town. Best of luck OP

Op,why dont you just join the army?you get a career and you can also be proud of yourself after returning home

Why are you in fla if you want to be in Seattle?

Lol pmg faggot. I ship for you guys. Make it to Orlando and I'll buy you dinner and eat your cat..I mean feed it, I'll totally feed it.

Thank you.

Tried several times to lie to get in. They pulled my medical records. I always wanted to be an infantry soldier. All the men in my family were. 101st woah!

That is a looong story, user.

Rob some fucker

Email is real?

IMMA ROB DAT MOTHA FUCKA BLIND!

Lulz

Join the police.the requirements aren't as strict so you might have a chance

It's the one on my paypal. I don't work for pmg anymore so I can't access the email anymore tho.

Yeah, OP is white, just bring them 2 dead niggas and you're in our nice police

I'm Sure it is a long story. The only person I know that has intentionally moved to fla was from there, and is now a retired millionaire.

Op,here is my advice.never lose your dignity for anything because that's the true only thing that you will have when hitting rock bottom and the thing that will make you continue

Sell the gun fagget

Lol around here, that wouldn't surprise me a bit.

I can't imagine why. Fl sucks ass. And I grew up here. But after I lived out west for a while, it spoiled it. There's really no comparison. I mean, I guess with enough money anywhere would be nice. Idk

>living in niggerorida
>not having a gun

What?

The first time I ever visited fla within the first 10 min I saw a pack of 20 Niggers nigging it up at noon on a Wednesday.

Tard, if I had a real gun, do you SRSLY think I'd be dumb enough not to have sold it already??

>Sell the gun fagget

The lazy faggot can pawn the gun and then get it back with his first paycheck.

OP can go beg like a broke-ass nigger somewhere else.

Ah I assumed you were from Seattle and ended up in fla.

If you write the story out I may be compelled to donate to you if I can do that without a PayPal account as I don't have one.

Fucking READ you morons. It's a plastic toy..

Nope, I wish. But okay. Um..I'll try and greentext what I can. Idk how to do it without paypal tho :/ never really had to do this kind of thing.

Check your paypal

You don't have to flesh it out too much, just a summary.

I'll look into the PayPal thing a bit. I can by stuff though PayPal with my debit card, not sure about giving money to an account though.

Save some money that you got from working in the states,buy plane ticket,find a job in country where everything is cheaper,buy a small apartment from your savings and gradually learn the local language

Brief story

>be 19 in college
>very intelligent, great social skills, but have very dark childhood
>realize I was entirely unprepared for real life
>decide that I should drop out and just experience the world for a while
>pack up army duffel and set out
>meet all kinds of people, have awesome experiences and bad
>was asked on vacations/dinners, but also go robbed, etc.
>things stay this way
>family doesn't understand
>I work all kinds of jobs but the pay is shit
>now, one of the relationships I got into was horribly abusive
>mfw that's the woman I decide to have a kid with
>don't want my son born around my fucked up family, so decide to move to seattle
>literally as far away as I could get
>moved in with friends I made
>21 and son on the way
>bitch decides to cheat non stop
Fuckit.jpeg
>time to hit the road again

Cont?

Yes, expand a bit on your childhood.

Homeless food throwaway?

I'm not sure but I think 50 kroner is like 7 usd? Thank you so very much, user.

Yup, something around $7-8

>have crazy meth-addled bipolar mother
>parents split up at age 4
>mother only dates abusive alcoholics
>spend all my time/energy trying to protect her and my siblings
>develop huge superman complex
>if I have no one to save I have no idea who I am
>learn to take a beating
>learn to keep quiet
>the worst step dad I almost killed with a hammer after watching him choke my mother out while she was in a wheelchair
Funtimes.gift
>am gifted student
>magnet schools, Aerospace programs
>can't pay attention though because I understand real misery and so what's the point?
>eventually only befriend people in need of serious help in order to validate myself

Sounds like fla.

Where's your kid?

Aaand of course my PayPal card is 9 something in the negative. FML lol. Than you tho kind user :)

No, for example. In Bosnia you can buy 1 kg of Tobacco for 5 euros. You can easily sell that shit for 500 euros in Germany, which is very close to Bosnia. You can buy cars that have for example a wrecked back door, or front door. Get the front door replaced and sell it for profit. That's how I make my money.

>poorfag
>disabled
>disability doesn't pay anything
>can't work to supplement income
>poor forever while sick

Someone, please help me. I need to raise money for an operation so i can have a penis

Yup. He's still in seattle. His manipulative whore of a mother got custody...for now. He just turned 3.

As sad as it is to say it it may be best he be in her custody at least until you get back into a stable income

Yeah, I know. It hurts, but as long as he's okay, so am i. I'll get him back eventually.

OP can you ask for an advance of pay? or maybe a portion of pay? explain your situation to your boss

I suppose I could try. Hadn't really considered that.

If someone could maybe help me get a pizza? That would be awesome. Layla can eat the pepperoni, right?

How is a loose drug addiction better than someone rebuilding their life?

My roommate has a 14 yo daughter that was constantly in trouble in school and tried to kill herself with her insulin a few years ago. Her mother doesn't work and blames the daughters diabetes as to why she can't work. It's not that, she's just a stupid whore. She constantly fought against him for custody and won even though my roommate was much more well able to take care of her and the stupid bitch still has custody.

The only reason the kid is doing okay now is because of my roommate and his family getting involved.

I figured out the PayPal shit I'll send you some money in a bit.

Get your cat some good shit though.

reddit.com/r/RandomActsOfPizza/
Seriously, put a request out on here, I've seen some requests go answered really fast. Best of luck OP and if I figure out PayPal stuff Ill send money

OP is having some trouble getting food and stable income since as he stated he just started working, within a month or so who knows he may be able to appeal and gain custody if he can prove that he is better for the child than a drugged up mother which should be easy. I just mean the kid has food and shelter for now but he shouldnt stay there forever hopefully OP gets custody soon