Didn't have the best day of my life today

Didn't have the best day of my life today..
Cheer me up Sup Forumsros

>pic unrelated

his day was worse

and his

Feeling better yet?

This is now a Sup Forumsethoven thread

>feeling better yet?

what if he wants to die, did you ever think of that? faggot?

Way better

Yeah and what was so fucking bad about it?

Ayy lmao

Don't want to die.
But feel freakin' alone since i broke up with my girlfriend like three months ago.

Didn't had the worst so you'll probably get worse days in the future. Enjoy rest of your days

I feel like this since the breakup with my ex gf 1 year ago, man up, this is Love and Life

Yeah man that's probably right.
Why did you break up?

Didnt showed enough interest in the relationship, started to drink regularly, drugs. So one day she decided she had enough and broke up, we stayed in contact (friendlike) for nearly a year after and then she got to know someone new

Fuck u

Weeeell..
What did I do to you?

suave meem, duderino

Sounds bad man..
Are you looking for a new girl now or just kinda rollin' with it?

after all the stress from this 5 year relationship, im just rollin with it atm. Although, if u are used to being with partner all time, ull feel really lonely on your own. No friends or Family can fix that

Yeah that's kinda the problem i have right now. Got used to it and now i have problems because i feel alone sometimes. Even though i have a caring family and friends

and thats exactly why 90% of ppl jump from relationship to relationship because, they dont like to be alone hehe

Yeah but to me it's kinda hard atm to get into the next relationship in a serious way.