Italian guy ready to anwser all your questions

italian guy ready to anwser all your questions

Other urls found in this thread:

share.riseup.net/#zvLyjqxIUOzqifByMM_mUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ma sei sempre lo stesso che apre sti thread?

op è un frocio

bopitty boobity, bibitty bobitty boobity?

non so
fagotto?
eheh

Whats the best mozzarella?

Why are you all invariably some combination of greasy, sleezy, hairy and lazy?

OP

Idk what else to say besides congrats on winning gold in the Olympics Skeet shooting. :)

the homemade fresh one
coz we Italians
ahahahah

I thread italiani sono il cancro, smettetela porco dio

1) Is your name Carlo
2) Are you from Padua
3) Please explain the cultural significance of "Porco Dio", in your own words, to an American.

Is Zaza still running up to take his penalty?

What you're referring to are southern Italians, also called "Terroni".

The answer is: because they're terroni.

How do I stop spilling my spaghetti all the time?

porcoddio is a swear to god. like your holy shit.

Mio cuggino ha il padre che fa il moderatore qui ora ti faccio bannare

Best meatballs for my spaghetti?

do you have any girlfriend or ex gf nude pictures to share?

(that's my question, can't understund how no body asked that before

è mio cuggino invece è il capo dei moderatori, faccio licenziare il tuo cuggino

si e mio cuggino è uccio

fagotto
nope, nope, well its like a Goddamnit but way more mean and hateful towards this magic sky man
he is dancing
dat inglese
close your pocket with zips
lozzio alla postale

3) the "bestemmia" (Porco dio) has a deep history and was born to criticize the church and the religion itself but in the end only in Italy it has a strong connotation of "insult" to god, even if it's not intended to do it.

The explanation is: we have the fucking vaticano and the pope so our country is profoundly bigot and culturally retarded, that's why only here if you say the two magic words togheter (PORCO DIO) you'll cause a shitstorm.

In our constitution there's a law that says that if someone swears to god could be fined...top kek, that shit is also incostitutional because of freedom of speech.

>Italy

>dat inglese

Dimmi cosa ho sbagliato, sentiamo.

cazzo!

Siete di gamesvillage?

Have you ever been to anther country? If so, what is the difference between how people do stuff there and in Italy? Also are Italians generally assholes or friendly? I don't know anything about Italians.

meatballs? what?
nope i dont
nono niente, tranquillo

Non capisco quanti siamo ma sto 3ad si sta facendo interessante

You want me to roast you? Because that's how to make me roast you

what is your nation doing about niggers?

Sei sardo?

refugees and gypsies*

my italian friend tells me that being a gypsy or a refugee is like the american equivalent of being an unemployed worthless nigger

in che citta vivi?

how often do you see ferrari's and shit? what about ducati's?

Why are most ginny daego guys so paranoid and quick to defend themselves?

So you've decided not to be average any more?

Why did you take the bird off the Mexican flag?

1. What are you thoughts on the country's judicial system? No offense, but I've heard that it's sometimes a joke in itself.

2. How would you describe the relationship between the different provinces of the country (e.g. Sicily and Venice)? I heard that sometimes people would just hate each other just based on their regional affiliation?

3. How's the gelatto over there? After tasting some in the U.S., it puts the ice cream here to shame.

hai leccato il ano di Valentina???

North italy here. Here porco dio is also used as your "hell yes/no" or simply to reiterate something. Ex. "Do you eat meatball spaghetti?" "Porco dio no! That's garbage" (Also litterally means "god is a pig")

una grande pizza ai peperoni prega

Our nations is working and gaining money with refugees because these niggers come here by boat, our militaries and ONGs take them to a safe place and after that the mafia comes and takes some niggers to employ as cheap drug dealers.

The other niggers are worth some cash straight from EU, money to use for their mantainment, food and shit but as we are in Italy only some % of the sum is used as intended, the rest is stolen by the ONGs who works for our government.

It's a business, also *probably* that's why we still haven't had any terrorist attack here.

Gypsies are far FAR worse than refugee. Refugee r just desperate.

fika
siamo ignoti figli delle fragole
ive been in Creta and Greece many years ago, i was a kiddo and the main difference i remember is the water they used to drink, full of chlorine, it almost made me sick
well young people around 20 yo are generally friendly, youngsters kiddos 14/15 yo can be dumb cunts retards
siamo pochi
ok go ahead
niggress are ok, i like black skin women, but their male matching are so useless cunts
no
molto vicino Messina
coz we born with rage in veins
birds stain too much
1.it actually is a joke, too slow, inefficient most of times, bad balance between crimes and punishment
2.well there is the classic confrontation between North and South, generally brought on by ignorant pieces of bigots faggots in both line-up, its moar like a game even if some people are into it for real, hate and stuff
3.Gelato* , well honestly the best icecream you can get is from southern homemade pastry shop, its a real cooking art here
no

Also in Italy we have a small amount of REAL refugees, instead we have plenty of niggers, fake refugees with iphones and signed clothes, coming straight from Africa.

Also, european niggers are VERY different from Afro-American niggers.

Why are you writing like a babbo di minchia, porco dio?

Leave the slang and abbreviations to the american teenagers or adult niggers.

Ma dai per parlare in sto modo devi avere veramente la testa infilata su per culo..

Cosa ti turba figliolo?

How hairy is your butthole?

Eyh op whatsa matta widu? Malaka

fagotti ora vi mangio
bushy hairy
malaka skase! kek

I think i'm goin to whrite come dio bestia voglio. Non cagare il cazzo.

Will they ever legalize cannabis in Italy?
If you think so, then when will it happen?

there is a too high level of bigotry here coz of the elder generations, i think i will take some time but nobody actually cares, i mean you can buy weed from every corner of the street

In Siria people have Iphones ecc, but they are still escaping from a country in the middle of a war. Naturally they take stuff like that while escaping... on the other hand people from Africa with Iphones are surelly a weird kind of refugee, yes

Segui calcio?

Di che squadra sei?

dio lupo
simpatizzo per la Juve da sempre, ma non ho mai seguito, guardo solo LA NAZZZIONALE

How do you see yourself? (as a person)

What are your thoughts about the world around you? (work/school, friends, family, society...)

What are your plans for the future?

why do so many people in your country feel the need to come up and talk to me?

GRANDE

whats your favourite pasta sauce

What are your thoughts on romanian and albanian people? Are there any differences in character/sympathy?

im a funny little guy alone, i think nichilism is too much snooty for me so i just say i dont care about shit, my parents angry at me coz im home doing nothing with my life for 2 years now
i dont know, do you wear hateful stuff or offend italians in public?
ma da quando compriamo i calciatori dal NAPULE?

well of Ragù di carne, which is a gravy, not a sauce
as soon as they keep themselves into a relaxed state of mind, withouth being cunt ass snatchers, im cool with them, no other differences for me

Haha dio lupo mi è sempre piaciuta. Anche se la mia preferita è dio sporco

la mia preferita è una citazione di famiglia, di mio padre per la precisione che mentre riparava una anta della dispensa, ha sbattuto il gomito contro lo spigolo e ha solennemente recitato: "Dio cornuto e bestia."

Ever read this?

TheRevolutionaryMovementJFindlater.pdf - share.riseup.net

Ever met Mario the Jesuit?

Ever been to the Jesuit NWO base?

Ever seen the Jesuit NWO base on Google the CIA spy shop maps site?

Notice it looks like a vagina?

filename KEK
with the number 23, in this very field, tonight, has joined us, the main man, the mystic genius, the legendary jesuit JORGE MARIOOOO BEEEERGOGLIOOOO

Sulla pasta e tonno ci va il formaggio????

Ever seen the Jesuit HQ which is actually behind the Vatican and sham that "Roman Catholicism" really is?

Did you know that the Jesuit CIA and Jesuit Vatican are the same shit and are damned?

Non male! A bestemmia creativa penso che la migliore che abbia mai sentito sia "dio incazzato e violento" urlata da un mio amico in spiaggia... non ricordo per cosa, ma la madonna mi è rimasta impressa

CIA SUCKED MY DICK

Ever read the Jesuit Oath?

What is the ultimate goal of itallianism?

>tfw not pulled from the Internet like they tried to.

TheRevolutionaryMovementJFindlater.pdf - share.riseup.net

The Vatican will be repaired.

The Jesuits in it now are already on death notice.

I aint downloating that naga

The vatican is beyond repair. The pedos are allowed to do what they wish now that francis has ordered them all to remain hush hush about any pedo stuff going on. Francis also told us all to breed with muslims and compared Jesus to ISIS. The vatican is dead, the catholic church is dead. The end is near. ISIS took control of the damn of Euphrates river a while back and dried up the river. That is in the book of revelation.

The NWO obelisk in St Peters Square is a goner too.

All three.

Fool who do you think you are telling?

You can't, I can.

Their dads did 9/11.

get busy

pussy

Vatican is dead = fucking justice on Earth
... if only it was true! A man can dream, tho...

Aside from Bush Sr. and King Abdullah

79% of 9/11 false flag planners were homosexual.

why are you angry about my post? instead of insulting me please elaborate. same goes for you.

That will be the HQ of the actual Church.

It is on Peter's remains, it will be as He said.

no it isn't a dream. You don't understand. The vatican building, the people, they all exist still and they are pedophiles stealing money from people who go to worship in a church. The core values of the vatican has died, not the actual buildings. Sure, if they crumbled that would be great but they didn't they are just being run by pedos

I am leaning back in an office chair chill as fuck.

You can't discern anything, this is why it is impossible for you to do what I can.