I want to kill myself Sup Forums and I need your support

I want to kill myself Sup Forums and I need your support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqaZW20rdg
youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/10-rounds-of-hornady-heavy-magnum-coyote-3-nickel-plated-bb-lead-shot?a=1154051
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/remington-buckshot-3-magnum-12-gauge-00-buckshot-4-dram-equiv-15-pellets-5-rounds?a=1593378
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to take the safety off

is that it?

Do it right the first time, other wise you'll be even more of a failure.

Top advice.

tell us your story man, im all ears

do a flip faggot

livestream

i don't condone it

you got dubs that must be a sign

That said, he will probably watch it

Just do it already faggot everyone is waiting...

lost job because of severe social anxiety, wife and kids left because i cant take care of them, living with my mom who abused me as a child, and now im battling the deepest depression ive ever been in in my life. i really think this is the best thing for me. nobody needs me. my kids are better off without me. honestly the thought of shooting myself makes me feel hopeful more than anything else. i want it to happen

give me $900 so i can go buy the gun and hollow point bullets

Fuckin bitch. Buy Hornaday and shoot yourself in the stomach faggot

do it, but before an hero yourself pic with timestrap.

5 dried grams of psilocybin mushrooms in a quiet dark room. It helped me...

I would never kill myself as something is always better then nothing.

But this is 4 chan so, do it fageet

You kids are not better off without you.

i worry about that all the time. but i have the gun and bullets picked out. its a .45 with a three inch barrel and the bullets are hollow point that expand into a fan shape 3/4 inch wide. this thing will tear my brain into pieces

You my sir, are prepared

i dont really want out of the depression. i really just want to shoot myself. this is what i want

I was recently in Amsterdam you should spend a weekend there before you kill yourself, fuck some hookers, especially some shemales (some were really convincing)

id rather kill myself lol

Amsterdam is not that great I don't see why people make such a big deal out of it, same with Paris.

these are the bullets

From someone who`s dad was never around, your kids will need you. Give it one more try for them if you don`t want to do it for yourself. The thing that made me the most upset was the lack of effort, get a counselor and work it out one issue at a time.

i guess i deserve this

i came here for support to shoot myself not some warm fuzzies. you dont know my situation. trust me. what happened to Sup Forums

The handgun in OP's pic and all like it are stupid and anyone who buys one should feel bad.

Those are indeed the bullets

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqaZW20rdg

there is no way the kids are better off without you, and you know it. also asking Sup Forums is prolly not one of the best places to look for answers.
call a suicide number or something, they are very professional and some open 24/7.
I know it sucks, but it'll pass man, even if it seems dark at the moment

holy shit im getting tired of this. Sup Forums used to be cool. now its a support group jerking each other off

Fuck you, asshole. I don't give a shit about your situation. it. is. not. better.

congrats that made you a part of the kool kids group B-)

i disagree

alrite im sorry for even wasting my time trying to actually care enough to write that first message.
what kind of an attention whoring fag are you? i thought the whole point of suicide was not bothering other people anymore? now livestream or gtfo nigger

i dont have a webcam

I'm green lighted for assassination by local gangs.
Every day is a blessing.
I could die any day and all I want is to grow old and die.

Who'd you snitch on?

to each his own

Didn't snitch.
Some gangsters tried to extort me for $100 and I didn't have the money.

your story sounds more interesting than mine. go on...

Yeah? You think they won't wish every day you could still be there for them? You think they'll understand that your social anxiety was more important than them? That feeling sorry for yourself and shitty for your failures was worth never having a chance to redeem yourself? Then shoot yourself you fucking pussy.

what city do you live in and where are you hiding?

You wont.
Youre too much of a coward.
Youre shitty mundane and horrible life scares you less than oblivion.

In the end youll avoid taking the green-lit exit sign and youll continue onto a life worse than what you had.

Because now youre depressed, and being depressed motivates you to nothing but entropy.

Enjoy your mediocrity.
Enjoy existing.

You mean you owed them $100?

Don't do it fight through it work out

im going to. im sorry for what happened to you but my kids will never know there dad is a loser and a coward and abusive. theyre better off without me. thats not a cry for pity its just the way it is. they can imagine me being whatever they want me to be. they can think that they had a great dad and have big shoes to fill. but not if i stay here.

thats what i came here for. thank you

Not true faggot, you can fight depression, delete that picture you stupid faggot

yikes

a maverick 88 and a 5 rounds back of 3 inch magnum 00 buckshot is like 220 dollars after tax. Sell your xbox and do it faggot

You should kill yourself as well

im not using a shotgun. im pretty set on this gun that i want. i need to find a way to get $900

and btw where the fuck are you finding used xbox' for 220 dollars?

I know I'm lonely and I would but we don't have guns in England, but you're just completely wrong, get your gay ass tumblr shit of Sup Forums faggot this isn't the place you should say this as well, we all know you're underage who is also friendless, and I honestly wouldn't mind if you died I'd do it for you if I could but I don't know you. Stop trying to be edgy you sound gay as fuck no wonder just have no friends

you are a fucking retard. 900 dollars for a pistol to kill yourself is retard, that's a premium pistol. a s&w s&w sd40ve is 350. There is a very good change you won't kill yourself with the pistol if you try. The shotgun is a guarantee you don't live as a potato after wards. You aren't going to kill yourself you little attention need faggot.

Nah, you've got me all wrong. My parents were (are) both there for me and we have a great relationship. I can hardly imagine a life where my father had killed himself over some stupid shit like being a loser or a coward or even abusive, but I know if he had been any of those things I could only ever forgive him and love him if he was alive to accept it. If you kill yourself they will only ever know you for what you are now. They won't imagine anything else about you, because they will be told (correctly) that you are fucking awful.

youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs

its a really nice pistol. and thats what im going to use. ive watched youtube videos of the ammo im going to be using and it shreds. its so gnarly theres no way ill live through it. the bullets are 185 grain .45's so they will almost definitely exit the other side of my head. im not worried about living through it

>almost definitely exit the other side of my head
you really are a fucking retard.

Just hang on, OP.
It'll get better.

I promise.

That's called over penetration. You want it to stay in your head so it releases all the energy. If you want something to fly right out the over side use a target round, hallow points are made NOT to come out the over side.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
you should do some reading

>
>alrite im sorry for even wasting my time trying to actually care enough to write that first message.
>what kind of an attention whoring fag are you? i thought the whole point of suicide was not bothering other people anymore? now livestream or gtfo nigger
This

well im sorry im not a ballistics expert. fuck you. itll still kill me though

>lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
>Riddick found that of those surviving a firearm suicide attempt, 80% used a handgun, 15% a rifle, and only 5% a shotgun.
it says right there 80% of failed suicide attempted are from handguns. Are you perhaps, illiterate?

doin you a favor man, use the shotgun I am telling you unless you want to live the rest of your life like terri schiavo

I use these in my EDC... but seriously Sup Forumsroom, don't don't do it. Think about what it will do to your kids. Fuck what your wife thinks of you. Don't do that to them. Take life by the balls man.

no i read that but it does tell you as you keep reading how to use a handgun to do it properly. the reason handguns fail SOMETIMES is because they put it to their temple and tilt it a little so the bullet goes to the front of the brain. so ill just put it to my temple and tilt it backwards a little.

No punctuation from you either. Delete your illiterate ass from the earth please.

welll.... you might be right. ill think about it.

or you could put the shotgun into the bridge of your nose and pull the trigger with your foot and blow the whole top of your head off. Just sayin, if I wanted to kill myself I would never use my glock, ever. Glock is fucking anemic compared to the disgusting power of a 3inch 12ga magnum round.

lmao

No Im just tired as fuck chill out you edgy teenager I noticed how you didnt deny that your friendless kek also I'm trying to remove all punctuation from this ass well seeing as it triggers yo y so badly

I must be too old for this site now considering back in 2008 we all had each others back when it was serious like this.

for some reason, maybe its the depression, i dont want to redeem myself. im sorry

3 words.
___ Do It.

Results may vary.

i remember it differently ive been here since around that time maybe a little earlier

That ass well definitely triggers my yoy. Keep it going you bad boy

don't be an asshole. Depression is the most selfish disease. Your kids will never truly understand or accept it if you kill yourself. You will just pass your depression on to them. Time to put on your big boy pants and become someone they will be proud of. Go get another job. Doesn't matter what it is, just save up the cash until you can get a new place. Prove everyone wrong and the satisfaction you feel will be a revelation to you. I have been where you are. You got this far in life with your depression and haven't killed yourself, many others weren't strong enough to make it as far as you have. That should show you how strong you really are, taking all the knockdowns and quietly getting back up to your feet and marching the fuck on. Have an inspiration wall above your computer monitor. Fill it with pics of your kids and everything you want to achieve in life. Set an alarm to wake your ass up with an inspirational message so it's the first thing you see when you wake up. Get a fitness app and do it first thing every morning, doesn't matter if you can only face exercising for a minute. Stay away from booze and weed for a while.

>>>redddit

Go to a Church any kind for advice.
before doing it I suggest you don`t do it.
Or you could join the army, join the red cross, become a missionary, go to syria you would probably get killed for free and making a difference.you`re probably depressed wich makes you lazy as fuck I know but it is better than killing yourself.

are you sure i should use buckshot?

what about hornady 3" heavy magnum coyote shotshell?

yeah, 3 in magnum kill fuckin 300 pound deer from 30 yards away, it's incredibly strong. It's like getting shot by 15 9mm pistol rounds at once. Just make sure you are ready to die if you do it because you will be missing a head afterwards.

yeah those are really nice rounds. Everything hornady makes is nice. I should buy some actually for home defense.
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/10-rounds-of-hornady-heavy-magnum-coyote-3-nickel-plated-bb-lead-shot?a=1154051

actually you don't want those, that isn't buckshot it's birdshot/turkey shot. you want this
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/remington-buckshot-3-magnum-12-gauge-00-buckshot-4-dram-equiv-15-pellets-5-rounds?a=1593378

oh thank you so much. ill still consider this for a while since i have some time while im saving up, but i just read that shotgun to head is 99% lethal while gunshot to head is 97% lethal. for some reason i really want to use the kimber ultra carry II. idk why. ill just put it to my temple and aim towards the back of the brain. but again ill consider both.

i think the reason i dont want a shotgun is because i kind of still want a face after its done. doesnt make sense because im going to ask to be cremated but whatever thats what i want

Fucking Faggot.

Be useful and die in combat while fighting these fucking muslims and go to walhalla.
Cowards can't get into walhalla.

i am a coward though

either way you are having a closed casket funeral lol

You need a drill sargeant but mostly Jesus Christ
wow someone just blasted someone away while I typed.
not a coward but not going to find out lel

you could pop the shotgun into your heart and you would die as well that probably hurts a lot more

lol i actually dont want a funeral.