Ask a Syrian refugee in Germany anything

Ask a Syrian refugee in Germany anything.

>inb4 go back to your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BrXoPoAcudU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many women have you raped?

best of luck eh

What's it like being a terrorist?

Are you willing to abandon your sandnigger habits and way of life and try to assimilate or you're gonna be the anus of society forcing your daughter to wear a rag?

None.

Come with me? It's eerily lonely.

Timestamp of you outside of your refugee shelter or bullshit.

go back to your country

Hast du denn schon Deutsch gelernt? Seit wann wohnst du in DE?

Go back to your country.

wir mussen die juden ausrotten / OP

Thanks user.

Well, from seeing everyone around me in camps, I believe it's highly rewarded nowadays.

I unfortunately fled Syria because I don't have those sandnigger habits. Hence why I'm on Sup Forums.

A little difficult at the moment. I will try, though.

Can't.

Ich bin hier for 7 Monate. Ich spreche nur ein kleines bisschen Deutsch. Ich warte auf mein Aufenthalts so dass ich kann zum Integrationskurs gehen.

Can't.

Fuck off.

Yeah I'm gonna need you to get the hell out of Deutschland you muslime.

Your people have lost the privilege of European domicile due to recent events

do you thing it's a muddafucking joke?

get this faggot - you will ALWAYS be hated in foreign country

don't let leftiests sweat word fool you

"regugees welcome" is just a facade to them just to sound politically correct or score some cool points

you will never integrate and despite smiling in your face, germans will always hate your guts

and for the rest of europeans, you are just a filthy goatfucker

only one thing can change that - you going back to your country - fight for it and rebuild it

Not a Muslim, sorry.

It doesn't really matter to me, personally, since the society in my own country shunned me out as well. I never fit in there.
The Syrians are a very tough-minded bunch, and I've had it with them.
I'd rather debate with a Nazi than with a Muslim.

Why would you leave your family in a war ridden country? That's fucking cowardly, either fight for Assad if you support him or fight for the opposition. Now you're in Germany leeching off german people until the end of your life like a fucking begger, fucking shameful.

Pretty much this.

We will never welcome you.

We've based this decision on your constant raping and killing of our people.

You cannot repair the damage you've done.

Get out.

No. Why would i want to send you back. Those showers are still useable and lets talk about your workplace.
You know what they say.

ARBEIT MACHT FREI, mein Freund.

I don't have a family any more. All alone, user.

I understand your concerns. I'm not here to defend any of the others. It's all plausible.
I cannot bare to see the insolence of others doing such bullshit to the country that so generously hosted them in times of crisis.
Unfortunately, there isn't much to be done.

What do you want to do after you got the permission to stay?
How does your day look like?
Are there fights between refugees from different countries and/or refugees with different believe?

Am i a nazi for loving my country, my fellow citizen and willing to fight for it and NOT run away with first sight of trouble?

Do you know in what shit situation germany ended up after WWII? Everything was ruined, bombed to the ground, burned and every woman raped either by russians or amercans .. what germans did? rebuild it in matter of couple of a decade and germany became even stronger than with hitler

what you did? run away

btw i am not german

>not muslime

Still most likely brown so it's really irrelevant what faith you are.

You'll get stares on the streets and you'll never be welcome as long as Islam is a major """""religion""""".

At first, welcome!

How's it like trying to arrange your life here, among those racist retards?
How much of them do you notice outside of Sup Forums?

>racist retards

Have you been watching the news in the past 2 years?

We're not racist. We're rational, we see foreigners raping and killing our people so we call them out and want nothing to do with them.

We do not want them in our countries.

Fuck off.

inb4 americunt trolling

>What do you want to do after you got the permission to stay?
Either an Ausbildung or continue my studies in English Literature.
I'm awaiting to receive my ID card and so on at the moment.

>How does your day look like?
Paperwork. Sleep. Eat. Repeat.

>Are there fights between refugees from different countries and/or refugees with different believe?
In initial reception camps where there was a larger mix of ethnicity and religions, yes. The police would be called 2-3 times a day.

No, that's not what I was implying.
And yes, I agree. Because the Germans have the ability to do that, and they rallied behind their country after WWII, not behind leaders. We have a cult of personality in Syria, not a government. People owe loyalty to Assad and Assad alone - the country is irrelevant to the people.

I don't mind.
People stared at me in Syria for having long hair and piercings, so I'm used to that.

Thanks!
Outside of Sup Forums, people are relatively nice. I have a few German friends who have helped me set up and feel more or less at home, and have been teaching me German.

bump for interest

What's your opinion on Assad? He can't be as bad as western media make him out to be can he? Also, what do you think of western governments who initiated the war in Syria and fund terrorist groups because Assad didn't play by their rules?

as a german who has had no contact to refugees at all yet. are most of the people who came over here chill guys like you or actual threats to society?

How do you see yourself? (as a person)

What are your thoughts about the world around you? (work/school, friends, family, society...)

What are your plans for the future?

Like I said, we have a cult of personality in Syria, not a government.
Assad is a dictator, and the family itself has monopolized the government, very large patches of land, and a lot of trading outlets. You can not look at the situation as one-dimensionally as this. It's not just Assad that is the problem. There is a lot of factors as to why things have become the way they've become.
As for western governments, well, isn't that what they always do? I mean.. everyone needs an excuse for war to boast about glory and shift people's gaze from internal failures, so I'm not very surprised.

No. We are a minority, unfortunately. Most people just huddle up in community-based gatherings and shut themselves from the host society, despite being assimilated. Think of Syrians like the Turks in Germany. They're assimilated, but they're still shut in in their small communities.
I don't think many Syrians pose an actual threat to society, since, well, they just wanna work. Really.

>How do you see yourself? (as a person)
I'm just a person that never fit anywhere who's trying to restart his life in a more tolerant society away from war.

>What are your thoughts about the world around you? (work/school, friends, family, society...)
I have not seen that much of it, but I can tell you that I did fall in love with Berlin. I felt at home there.
I haven't started actually living in Germany, since I'm still being processed. I'll get back to you on that.

>What are your plans for the future?
Continue studies or do an Ausbildung. I want to be productive and do something with my life. It's about fucking time.
I'm currently looking for apartments, and I will soon register with the Jobcenter. So, I'm off to a fairly good start.

Not OP.

Assad is bae.

He kills terrorists.

inb4 muh civies

Civies harbouring and helping terrorists are terrorists themselves.

This is war, it's impossible to prevent all innocent civies from dying.

Fuck off. Assad and the regime have been persecuting against civilians for as long as they have been in power. Arbitrary arrests against musicians, politicians, thinkers, writers, and practically anyone who isn't a worshiper to the system was done fucked up for. I know it first hand.
Metal music and homosexuality are banned and punishable by torture and death, respectively. Rap was also outlawed out at one point.
Civil liberty in Syria is like a legend or a myth. Get your head out your ass.
We have terrorists, yes, and Assad kills them, yes, but he and his regime have been terrorizing society since 1970.

Honestly, you sound pretty cool. You are learning the language, want to work, not a religious fanatic. You are the kind of people that Germany should be welcoming.

You can stay, refugee bro.

Can you find a german girl for me? Lives in Koln. Genefra Pamin. Link me her fb and i deliver nudes

gl m8

>Genefra Pamin
im from cologne and there isnt anything showing up in facebook when i search her. even if i wasnt from cologne i should get some random people as results. doubt she exists under that name.

Nefi pamin then

Well, the German government (having no longer cared to read the Anhörung) have granted me with not refugee status, but international protection which allows me only 1 year, as opposed to the usual 3 years all Syrians get.
It was deliberately said that if I want to stay here for the 3 years, I have to pay a lawyer anywhere between 500-800 euros. So, thanks. I'll do my best to elongate that and assimilate myself as best as possible.
Speaking of which; I'm craving Schweinsbraten.

I can't find a German girl for myself. Would be nice though. Also that account does not exist.
Are you really on Sup Forums without the necessary tools to find someone? Do your own dirty work, user.

Thanks m8

Still better than the rebels

Her nickname was Nefi or Nefipou. Shea a nurse or something like that

>Nefi pamin
"We couldn't find anything for Nefi pamin"

حلوف بالله انك سوري

Kill yourself, it will at least be painless. Once the civil war starts, you're going to die anyway.

Damn..maybe she died. That was her real name for sure

Sigh.

أمانة؟ كمان سوري، ولّا عم تتمنيك؟

Not the time for an hero yet.

لا نظامي ما عم اتمنيك سوري بس لساتني بسوريا

لعمى خيلة، وين بسوريا؟
منيح والله طلع في عالم بتسرد 4تشان.

salam aleykoum
Would you go back to Syria if the civil war is over ?
Is your family with you ? Are they alright ?
Can you show me a picture of what an arab keyboard looks like ?

>fiki fiki

لكن لك خال انا بشام و سارد 4شان. منين انت برو؟

What's more important to you? Your family or your freedom? If you had to choose between the two which would you choose?

damn, are they actually judging you by fair standards or are u a victim of automated bureaucracy? i feel like they should reevaluate their decision

>salam aleykoum
Pfft, ffs, user.

>Would you go back to Syria if the civil war is over?
No, because the war only made the reasons to flee worse.

>Is your family with you ? Are they alright ?
I have no family, user. My father's been dead for 6 years, my mother is in Syria but we don't really talk, and that's pretty much it.

عراسي حارتك. كمان أنا من الشام.
يمكن، يمكن كون بعرفك. لا تسأل ليش.

Freedom. Definitely freedom. I have no family.

Automated bureaucracy. Had it been an actual fair standard, I would have been granted Asylverfahren (asylum status).
Like I said, they don't read the interviews anymore. It's all automated now. They see Syrian, they sign one year and tell us to fuck off.

Would you consider becoming a Scientologist?

Too bad. I have 3 vids of her masturbating. Can you check if shes kill? Dont want to fap to a dead girl

My soul is noodley and I have vowed myself to the almighty tentacles of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. So, no.

Lightweight.

Oh, damn for you... I hope You'll make a good life here in Europa. btw good luck learning German.

Danke dir, user. Ich versuche immer lernen. (I'm guessing you're German.)

ايوا من اخير قولا نحنا رفقات شي؟ كنت معي أيام مدرسة لما شو. كتابتك مو غريبة علية هيهيههه بعرف بايخة :^(

هات لنشوف، شو إسمك؟
بشك إني بعرفك من المدرسة.. إلّا إذا كنت بالأخوّة. و حتى لو، ما بتذكر حدا من الأخوّة خرج يسرد 4شان.

Get your ass back to Syria. You types aren't welcome in Europe.

When the far-right takes over, you're gonna suffer.

AfD (NPD light) spotted

>I have no family
Kek, how you will you get married?

I support the NDP, actually.

Not at all sir. I'm french, I know nothing about german but I heard that it's a difficult language.

Oh is the NPD still alive cause I thought they are pretty much dead

اديش عمرك شريك؟ بركي في حاجر عمري بيناتنا؟ المهم انا اسمي عمر. مدرستي كانت دمشق العربية بس كنت كتير سارد مع عالم ب اخوة فهلق حسب العمر

>Your types
What type? Someone casually browsing Sup Forums and engaging in meaningful conversations in 3 languages while maintaining an identity and willingness to integrate completely into society due to despising most of the bullshit others are doing?
No, I think that even if the far-right were to take over, I'd still have a chance. But that's not gonna happen any time soon, so dream on.

I won't. I'll just move in with a qt3.14 Deutscher.

It actually isn't if you have a good basis in linguistics and a very good command of English, both of which I studied in university, so.

They're struggling a bit, but they've still got supporters. AfD has more chance of winning and that's cool with me.

Either send the rapefugees back or exterminate them and their families.

I hope you know, like many people have already said you will never be welcome in Germany, or anywhere in Europe. Even if you learn the language and get a job and do your best to blend in, it will never change how people will look at you. Just a dirty sand nigger who fled his country and his family to live off in another country where he is absolutely not welcome. You are not welcome in western country you filthy arab

What's your rape stats like?

عمري 20. وين ساكن إنتة؟
أنا إسمي سام.

Top kek.
Get creative at least, will you?

Verpiss dich du stinkender muchel

I think the AfD is just for stupid people cause they just say what the "simple" people want to hear

I would love to bludgeon you to death and rape your dead body watch the life drain out of your ass

Where do you live in germany

get out

That's nice, bro.

Better than letting in tons of these filthy, Syrian fucks under CDU rule.

انا 19 ساكن بركن الدين بس ماني من جماعة سكاكين و الله حيو. انا من المهاجرين بس ساكن بل ركن. وين كنت تسرد؟ شعلان، جاحظ، باب توما؟

OUT OUT OUT

And yet you call me a filthy, uncivil terrorist whose brute culture is oh so frightening to the greatness of your western civilization. Fuck off, seriously.

Brandenburg.

Can't do.

خيلة، شعلان و جاحظ و مشروع دمّر.

youtu.be/BrXoPoAcudU

Do they call watermelons nigger pickles there too?

كيف الشباب

>I won't. I'll just move in with a qt3.14 Deutscher.
Oh my god, one of "the others"? What a shame... What a shame..., It's good that you don't have a family to goes through this shame, what a loser....

The AfD is like die Piraten they say that they can change something but they can't

Fair enough, how's your German?

oh fuck... brandenburg. have you had any trouble with nazis already? how do you like germany so far?

kek

Living in Germany you must have realised what a big deal the whole refugee crisis is politicly for germany. Stigmatas about having national feelings are being brought are and are broadcasted into the media, people are getting more and more angry at their goverment. What do you think about this current situation? Are you afraid the outcome will negavtively affect you, or do you think it will just lead nowhere again, like most political debates.

We need more of you here in Germoney. But unfortunetly the most who come is scum...
Will vote for the AFD next November.

Wish you all luck

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!

شي مرة شربان معك شي؟ بتصير يعني هيهيه المهم كيف ألمانيا معك؟ انك ساويت الثريد هون نص مصيبة لو ستويتا على Sup Forums خود علا ساند نغير و غيرو و غيراتو

>Will vote for the AFD next November.

Ernsthaft?

عم تحكي جد؟ كمان سوري؟

One of the hardest things about the german language is that everthing i labeled with a gender. This can be very confusing to non nativ speakers since the genders are not allways logical.

I'll just move in with a qt3.14 Deutscher.
ein Deutscher = german male
eine Deutsche = a german female
so OP is a fag what a suprise...

instead of english the we have der/die/das for neutral/female/male.
Der Mann = The man
Die Frau = The woman
Das Objekt = The Object
shit gets confusing when we talk about stuff that doesnt really have a gender like
Das Haus = The Haus
Der baum = The Tree
Die Milch = The Milk
you´ll have fun with that shit.

Please elaborate on the tree of life on your shirt. Your relation to that and your believes in general

>Nigger pickles.
Top kek. No, they're called red melons.

عراسي.

I know, right? I have brought disdain to my lineage. I must be stoned.

I'm still learning. I have basic command of it where I can go into a shop and not spaghetti all over the place. I can do small-talk and everyone understands me so far, but I'm still lacking in Hochdeutsch grammar.

Nope. I haven't. Brandenburgers have actually been quite chill with me. I have friends from Finsterwalde, Eisenhüttenstadt, and Göben. They're quite lovely people.
I love Germany, but Brandenburg is empty as fuck. Thankfully, I'm not too far from Berlin, so I just hang there whenever I have a breather.

I think the people have a right to say what's on their mind, and I think Germany is handling the issue at hand very terribly. There has to be some form of active change rather than passively wasting time for both us and the people. The incompetence of the system is undeniable, and that's only leading to more frustration and aggression on both sides, but I don't think it will escalate to anything beyond small cases here and there.

Thanks user.

ههههههههه لا ما خرج إسرد Sup Forums أبداً كانو ناكو عرضي. و يمكن شربانين سوا، كتير ممكن.
بتسمع ميتال شي؟؟

اي والله و ما توقعت لاقي حدا غيري

Ich bin für die Violetten es gibt viel zu wenig spirituelle Politik

man muss sich wirklich wundern was sich hier so rumtreibt. Das sind idioten mann - die haben überhaupt keine lösungsvorschläge. WAS zum teufel soll man tun wenn flüchtlinge kommen? Wenn sie Zäune sonst durchbrechen? etcpp... Du kannst nicht auf flüchtende Menschen schießen. Und das ist am Ende die einzige Lösung der AfD....