Bands you hate

Bands you hate

>Nickleback
>Coldplay
>Five Finger Deathpunch
>Linkin Park

Why FFDP?

Slipknot, korn, beatles and puddle of mudd

Nickelback is not that bad. You're just jumping on that Memebase/Reddit-tier bandwagon of hating them

Coldplay, ffdp and linkin park are really formulaic, but the latter two are somewhat enjoyable most of the time.

>Halestorm
Fucking transparent fanservice and really unoriginal from song to song

Wait and bleed is some good Shit

Because their vocals are more unpleasant than a Clinton presidency.

OT: Weezer.

I fucking cannot stand any modern rock shit, it's gotten to the point where it just all sounds like the same shitty forgettable song.

I cringe when ever i hear country, it's so fucking pandery like what kind of retard is sitting there listing to it going "WHHAT THEY LIKE BEER TOO? AAANNND FISHIN?? THESE GUYS REALLY SPEAK MY LANGUAGE!!"

Literally garbage, fake and gay "hardcore"

5FDP is the worst band to hit any ear drum. Look up Set It Off by Madball and compare to any 5FDP song, nowhere even close to the same realm of music.

Is it bad that I really enjoy the first two albums from Linkin Park?

The answer is yes, and to kill yourself now before reading this sentence.

i'm not sure if iv'e even heard a ffdp song, but the stupid shit their fan post on facebook is enough to make me hate them.

No. Both of those albums are decent and were fairly unique at the time.

If you like anything else of theirs, see

i like listing to linkin park just to laugh about how shit my taste in music was when i was 14, it reminds me of all the Runescape pk videos i use to watch.

>>Halestorm

meh, the vocalist is hot, some songs are listenable... not the best band ever, but there are worse out there

>Green Day, Bring me the horizon or any other scream-o bullshit
I don't know how the fuck any of those got popular in the first place

>weezer
thats it

wtf I love Nickelback now

Green Day was bro-tier before they went all DUDE POLITICS LMAO. To be fair they made a SHIT TON of money off of it they wouldn't have otherwise.

And all of Iowa album

Literally any hardcore bands that scream like faggots, so pretty much every hardcore band

agreed. dookie was my life

>Evanescence
This is just bands right?
not individuals like Bieber or basically any country singer?

>madball
10/10 choice user

Dookie is god tier shit. still listen to it all the time