NIGGER THREAD

NIGGER THREAD
>mfw one of the worst riots that is violently targeting white people caused by police shootings was done by two black officers shooting an armed black guy.
what the fuck black people, god damn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
twitter.com/srhbutts/status/764853066684207104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ

I kind of wish we picked our own cotton now. Im pretty sure if we enslaved the Asians, they would act just like the modern day nigger.

Sometimes it's entertaining to think about what society would be like without shitapes rampaging the streets.

he dindu nuffin he a good boy! going to church every week for dem programs

press F to pay respect

Is that the dead nigger?

under half a million slaves were brought to the current United States, 15 million were brought to south america. if i see one more black and brown pride picture im going to kms

but ive talked to alot of older people about this, they say that blacks were totally normal citizens until the 80's when goverment assistance became a thing and it went downhill from there

>we picked our own cotton now
>your family wasn't poor

say what you want but Lauren is the most based femanon

he ded now

Yep. Always remember.....he was a good boy from the dindu tribe.

>flat-nosed target ammo
jesus, can niggers do anything right?

twitter.com/srhbutts/status/764853066684207104

His brother. Try to make it through the video without cringe

clearly they dont care that the "victim" was criminal either.

>ive talked to alot of older people about this,
Memaw and Pepa

>normal citizens until the 80's
Uh wasn't very normal in the 60s late 70s bro as far as oppression goes
>goverment assistance
The same government assistance that black people were denied in home loans during the REDLINING PHASE

FUCK YOU CHERRY PICKING BIGOT THAT WEARS A MASK
YOU A BITCH

Oh my fuck......

What a victimized, blaming, squishy nosed nigger.

>neck tattoo
>picture of him pointing gun at camera
>multiple convicted felon
>stolen gun with tons of ammo

all im hearing is white man fault, he made this happen!
HE DINDUNUFFIN GUISE!

Niggers are literally this stupid

Dumb niggers in Memphis are trying to protest at Graceland

So uh, what do you guys feel about mixed people? and the blacks who hate these guys and how they act?

I love this one

Anyone else honestly hoping for a light to moderate racewar? I'm cool with the respectable Black people, but Niggers need some cleansing.

Me, if niggers try and surround my truck they're taking birdshot to the face

How can they fucking defend this shit? He had STOLEN loaded gun, raised towards a BLACK police officer, ready to fucking kill him and the police officer defended his life, rightfully. He even tried performing CPR to save this dude's shit life. And now the riots are targeting innocent white people based on the color of their skin?

Bunch of fucking animals

If they can't act civilized like some blacks do, they can die. They give us a bad name, so I wouldn't mind the stupid, lazy, useless ones going.

any riots playing out live on tv ?

are normies finally starting to catch on to what BLM is really about?

We can improve those numbers.

We'll have to make an example of a couple of them first, some really public executions and savage beatings to break their will. But we can start putting them to a constructive use.

Or hell, death camps for the lot of them for all I care. But we can't keep seeing these retards as people.

Stop with the birdshot meme... #4 Buck is the bare minimum you should even consider using for two legged predators.

I call dibs on Obama and his monkey family. He's fairly civilized, and well spoken. He'll make a good house nigger.

Same, I live in a quite white town miles from the city. The few black people we have have some respect and the very few niggers know not to fuck with anyone because everyone carries and the sheriff would be cool. Got to work in the city kill some niggers and still make it home for dinner

i'll be glad when the election is over , so cnn can get back to live broadcasting the riots

This shit will become a thing of the past once we get our man in the oval office. A nice shoot-on-sight order for any armed nigger. Or better, declare anyone in a gang to be an enemy combatant. See how the ghetto rats enjoy a fucking predator drone bombing their fuckin' crackhouse.

Pic related: it's the nigger cop killer that got blowed up by R2D2

You're right, but I feel like bird shot would be funnier and teach them a lesson.

kill confirmed!

The guy narrating sounds homosexual or fat.
Still I don`t know why the kkk don`t do a counter protest or the Neo Nazi it would be hilarious to watch.

tbh the retard does have some good points. half a million or so where taken to north america as slaves.idk bout south anerica but the middle east took millions more.
the African american family structure was better in 1920-60's regardless of war, racism segregation...
so whatever. accurate enough i guess

>why?
>because fuck em, that's why

Nigger detected