Waifu Claiming Thread: Kyouko Claims First Edition

Waifu Claiming Thread: Kyouko Claims First Edition.

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>Gas Kikes
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Fuck bitches get money
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, rattle rattle!

You bet.

>And sometimes my mind likes to think of a bunch of fucking spooky things, that's a guaranteed sleepless night considering I get too scared to close my eyes.
We are exactly the same. That's pretty much why I drink, so I can just pass out instantly when I fall on my bed.
Also sometimes I go sleep at my mother's place when I'm spooked, it's pathetic...

kek

Well, I'm going to have to go to the restroom and take care of a thing.
Also this 100%

>claimed
kek

Garde claimed

Saber claim
>Early bake edition

>Post swimsuits

perhaps its from watching so many scary videos.
you should listen to some cozy music whilst sleeping
im sure it will
>tfw i bought ME 1 and 2 for 5€

tfw fap rehab

Which tank would your waifu drive?

>Well, I'm going to have to go to the restroom and take care of a thing.
Will it take long?

Funny you should ask.

Claimed

still here

and

if you want to play the 3rd then you have to get orgin

Surprise
I do late attempts too!

>If trips get, every waifu of the thread must be given to me this very instant!

Oh no

Not this time

It doesn't have to do with watching scary videos, it just randomly occurs. I was thinking about maybe listening to music while going to sleep, but I already put sounds on to help me sleep, so I don't know if there'd be a large difference.

yea that is pretty annoying
i was thinking of getting it on my ps3 but i dont really like console gaming
>plus muh progress
i guess we are alone now

>Swimsuits.
Sir, yes siir!

Sadly

>1 off quads
That would've been severly crippling for me

Hello everyone
>no life
>claimed

yeah im not sure why they would do that but they did. Liara was best

>no life
>me too

I usually put the tv on on low volume, it helps me sleep.

Ah that sucks, although I remember me having the same shit when I was younger
>Ay I listen to that sort of shit too
What is it you listen to?
Because EA
>My fucking man
She was a fucking cutie if I haven't seen one

Crickets.

Nice!

yeah but her hair tentacles moving would be weird

Sleep and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Sleep problems are very common, reportedly as high as 80% in children with ASD. In typically developing children sleep problems and insufficient sleep can result in daytime sleepiness, learning problems and behavioral issues such as hyperactivity, inattentiveness and aggression.

That's new.
What made you listen to that?
>It's a hairdryer for me
I'm open to new things
Also isn't that just hair? Or can she move it and I forgot?

I don't know.

was a conversation in ME3 and yes she can

Sup everyone

Never thought I'd see Nana here. Nice taste in punk rock hotties.
Ayo, Rubes.

QOTT: The /k/est anime you've ever watched? I need more.
>already been through GuP, just finished Upotte!!

Weird
Have you tried leaving a small light on at night?
Spoilers mang1!1!
Hey ruby
How are you?

Why would I want a light?

hello
/k/est?
sorry ill make it up to you eventually

/k/ is the weapons thread. So which anime would weapon's enthusiasts enjoy the most.

Hey Mercy. How's your day/night?

I'm fine. Kinda bored, quite tired as I streamed on twitch today for 2 hours or so. Day was good. How about you?

How's life?

To make you fall asleep a bit easier
You say creepy thoughts get you well perhaps this will stop them
You better
>I'll remember this
So you decided to do anything yet?

ah
the same
nothing at all

Yeah. You know, oper8ers, weapons treated realistically (or at least pretty close to it), innawoods and military shit, especially if centered entirely around weapons. Ex: GuP, Upotte!!, Gunslinger Girl. Shit like that. /k/-approved anime.
Not horrible. Came to the depressing realization that I'd literally rather eat shitty Chinese cup noodles alone in my room than deal with my family long enough to eat real food.

I don't think so.

Sorry for the delay. Would this one be to your liking?

>Jerking off
>Mom calls me
God damn it I've got to start all over again.

Wait you stream on twitch? What game? Do you have a lot of viewers?
I'm okay nothing really special
>Which I like
Oh
I guess this is the time of day you just chill right
Oh okay
Well just thinking for you
Whats up?

Just started akame ga kill in the stream we are marathoning this nigger so if you wanna watch feel free to stop by.

rabb.it/shino83

Qt3.14 trap left so
You need to help yourself

Yes
Fucking kek

>Fell asleep AGAIN
Whatever, fuck my sleep plans.

What, you don't just shift down into second gear and keep stroking slowly to keep it up? Also, /k/-approved anime?
Nice.

oh wouldn't know.
have fun
i should be doing something but i dont know what

Thanks. I'm up to nothing really, trying to find various sources of entertainment. You?

Well you can always join the stream and watch akame ga kill with us
>See shino comment
I'm watching akame ga kill with the guys

Kek
Rip Makoto's beauty sleep

I don't believe I've seen you post this before.

Oh

At least you didn't buy NoMan'sSky... did you? Well, that's sad. Why can't you stand your family though?
>also favorite anime is Sora no Otoshimono. It's probably because it was the first anime I saw and got me interested enough to follow it back to the manga

Nice dubs.
I "stream", as in, I stream myself playing osu! for some friends that play the game as well. Some random people come by at times though, but yeah. I don't have viewers, I may get like 5 or 10 a stream with enough luck, and most of them will be friends of mine
>twitch name is lice_girl btw
>also, since when do you like non-special things? I though you liked me, and I'm hella special

im fine i dont really want to watch something. but thank you
exciting i know

Holy fuck that's cringe.

I've got a bunch of ohayous

Claimed.

Hello weeabo scum. How is everyone?

It wasn't even satisfying at this point god damn it.
FML.

I guess I'll just be up for a long time from here.

Sup Mavis.

Maybe you should get a real girl instead of jerking off to imaginary women.

>I'll remember the name
Sounds more like you have fun, are you good at OSU? It seems so hard
>I like your cockyness
>You're very special
You wanna play something rather?
Welcome back anyway jewlover

>Akmae Go Kill.
Count me in!

I think this one would be better.

i dont know what i want to do.

Indeed it is
Stay awake for 24 hours to reset your sleep schedule

On episode 2 of akame ga kill ppl its not to late. I should also mention its an akame screening with Both Akame user and Esdeath pretty rare.
get in here.

I heard it's shit. Also, they're just punchable people. The 9 of us can't fucking sit down to eat without fights breaking out (USUALLY verbal). As in, people literally are at one another's throats before we even sit down some nights. They insist on picking at me and one another about everything from how we're dressed to the way we eat our food and we can't have a god damn fucking conversation because a) I share few to no common interests and don't care enough to make small talk with them and b) it always ends in yelling. Nobody can take jokes or criticism, and I can't just enjoy a fucking meal in fucking peace because I'm surrounded by jibbering, incessantly conflicting morons who can't keep their gobs shut long enough that the shit spewing from their empty fucking minds doesn't disturb the peace at the table for five god damn minutes. What I wouldn't give to sit down at the table some night, slam a fucking gun down next to my plate and make everyone just shut the fuck up and eat instead of ruining the meal for me, themselves, and one another by opening their mouths and starting shit with everyone they possibly can. Forget the fucking Eastern Front or Passchendale, this goddamn house is nonstop warfare, because these fucking niggers in white people's skin can't keep their hands off of one another or one another's belongings, can't leave anyone the fuck alone for a minute and can't, to save their meaningless lives, open their fucking mouths without having something shitty to say about someone else. What I would not fucking give to smack each and every other adult in this house with a fucking belt until they learn some god damn sense, courtesy and basic decency! So, what's that anime about?
Really, Esdeath? Look, just don't take it to dinner.

winning!

wew lad

Oh, my sleep schedule is right on point. I was trying to mess it up for my days off so I wouldn't be tired up in LA.

We have been here before no?
Perhaps watch some Olympic games?
Fucking hero!

Maybe you should kill yourself instead of being a worthless shitposters who nobody likes.
Cool
My family is exactly like this.None of them can take any shit at all but they're always flinging it and bringing up shit from before.

i dont care for the sports and yeah we have

Oh, I play osu!.

Where's that cancerous smug fucker?

So what're you up to?

What are we talking about here?

>lice_girl / v / 83806397 paste that after twitch's url
check for yourself, that's a recording of today's stream. Quality is crap because bad internet / pc for streaming
I'm not exactly good, but I'd like to say I exceed my ranking (#7k worldwide). Going up the ranks is tedious, so I just barely do it. Game's really fun if you know how to have fun and forget about competition
>yeah you better love my cock...yness

>so what's that anime about?
I kek'd, hard.
SnO is harem shit but has a pretty interesting story outside of it. Basically heaven / earth kinda thing with angels and stuff. It's kinda hard to summarize, so I'd just recommend you to watch it. It has 2 seasons which doesn't end the story but make it interesting enough to want more from the manga (it'd have a season 3 and maybe 4 wasn't it because they were replaced by shitty movies instead). Also, tears assured if you read / watch it.
About the family thing, my family does pick on me because of grades or what I do or don't do from time to time. I can "kind" of understand you. It's a pain in the ass. One of the reasons as to why I make little to no contact with my step sisters is because of this, although we were pretty close years ago.

What's your username? Mine's Boxxy

Shut up Kike

I'm shit anyways, no where near 7k.

>no Rem up to this point

Claimed

I was jerking off and my mom called me in the middle of it.I had to start all over and it was horrible. It felt more like a chore than jerking off and it just made me really mad for some reason.
Go fuck yourself asshole

Oh okay, too bad because it's quite fun to watch
How will we fix this issue?
Are you good at it?
I would if I could but I can't watch twitch atm because I'm on my phone and laptop is rip
Sorry
I'm not sure how high that is I also didn't know it had ranking
How do you gain it?
>Wew that made kek
>Also felt something else
>Iike it

nothing at all
its not your problem ill figure it out

Not really, I can really only do 3 star maps.

Meh I wanna help
This is why I am here anyway
Oh it's okay
Just play it for fun
I'd say I'd be real bad at it as well

It doesn't help that a 7-YO and a 5-YO are among them and constantly provoke the 15-YO, who can't take shit. And they know she can't take shit and that's why they constantly provoke her. Then we have the autistic (literally autistic) 16-year-old who never actually does anything wrong or bothers anyone and yet STILL manages to make everything he says make me want to yell at him to shut up for some reason. He just wants to eat in peace but nobody can leave him alone, either. And then my 39-YO mother gets in a fight with the 15-YO because she DARED stand up for herself and tell those fucking kids to piss off, and then they shout at one another for the entire meal or until my grandmother shuts it down because LORD KNOWS my mother isn't mature enough to not get in a fight with a teenage girl because she fucking behaves like one herself and still needs her own mother to regulate her behavior, while my stepfather has given up on any method but yelling at people until they shut up, because nothing else works without serious effort, and here I am slowly simmering and consistently thisclose to throwing silverware at people and threatening them with a knife, but holding it down because SOMEONE has to be civilized in this shithole, because even my relatively reasonable granny likes to talk shit behind people's backs and to their faces. Maybe none of this would be a problem if my mother knew how to make her fucking idiot husband wear a god damn condom instead of rawdogging it all the time. Have I mentioned there's another fucking kid on the way as I speak? I'd move out, but minimum wage don't pay bills too good.
Nice. I used to get my ass ridden about grades, but I made the unwise decision of "fuck that." Best piece of advice that dumb cunt I call my mother ever gave me, and I ignored it. This harem intrigues me though.

I'm trying to get better at it though.