God-tier album thread

God-tier album thread

ripping off a matchbox 20 album title? or did this somehow come first?

Came first, and the band was called Mad Season, album is called Above. It was a side project by the original singer for Alice in Chains before he died, good shit

nice bro, Coheed fan myself up until the Afterman stuff.
earlier stuff is definitely top tier though, Junesong Provision and Faint of Hearts is my shit.

I used to listen to a lot of Rush, but then I realized that I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

A good album, but god-tier it ain't

xD

brothers

Faint of hearts is my shit. My buddy learned to play it super fast and it sounded like something out of megaman.
The only album they've every had that I didn't like right away was YOTBR, the poor recording quality always baffled me, but i eventually got used to it and now When Skeletons live is my bread and butter

Mah nigga

:^)

neat. not really into alice in chains, but have mad respect for them. I was kinda over-exposed to it growing up.

Time consumer > all of us

Released on 9/11 too.

A fan of Year of the Black Rainbow myself, weak ass closer but what can you do. Faint of Hearts though, like crack to my ears. From the three minute mark on is so goddamn good, cheers bro.

Well I'm not saying you'd like it but maybe give it a listen, it's similar to alice in chains but definitely in a world of its own.

B8

Was having a shit day, until I look this up. T
Thank you, user.

All great albums. Dirt is probably my favorite album of all time. This is #2, and Facelift is #3.

I wish they would have played songs from Jar of Flies on the Unplugged album though

almost all of my friends are giant tool fans and I just can't get into them. Sometimes I feel guilty about this

They played Nutshell and No Excuses. I can't complain though, a lot of the Unplugged songs are my favorite versions. Nutshell, Sludge Factory, Frogs, No Excuses, Brother, Down in a Hole, Got Me Wrong, and Over Now were all better than the album versions imo.

listen to the 7th songs on each album for 7 days straight.
→ →

Am I the only one here whos not a faggot?

you posted a 2048x2048 picture, so no, faggot

Why? Too big for your ipod to handle?

non better than this