So I want to get this chick pregnant. any tips on how to ditch and not pay for the kid?

so I want to get this chick pregnant. any tips on how to ditch and not pay for the kid?

Why do you want to add to the number of retards in the world? HELP SOCIETY and cut your balls off RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

I just think impregnation is the ultimate form of domination.

Easy, done this a few times.

Build of stocks of semens. make sure it stays in a super warm place. better the smell, better the potency.

every time you see her user, you must wipe some on her skin.

it will take about 4 to 5 weeks, with 3 applications daily.

Always do her with a condom, but make sure you put it over your balls so she knows there is no way you can be the papa.

Tell her to name the kid Donovan.

Have unprotected sex with her and then kill yourself.

holy shit is that girls username like rainbow something?

you know I've seen her on a few different sites under a couple names.

the rainbow thing rings a bell tho, so its possible

is it just a random pic you posted or does she have to do with this post?

agreed

bingo bango

yeah whatever you do, do not talk to this girl lmao

tell the cops she raped you

o shit why?

So i was bored one night and talked to this girl so she was like lets chill.... so im like ok whatever shes not that far from me lets go check it out, so i head over there and it turns out shes with her friend thats a girl right.... so her friend is this fat disgusting hamplanet that is quite possibly the most annoying girl ive ever met. so im thinking damn i think i better get out of here... so she suggests that we go outside and light fireworks so im like sure whatever. Its boring as fuck and I couldnt stand her friend so im like hey I think im gonna head out.
contd

/thread

she starts having a mental breakdown screaming while all her neighbors are outside saying why does everyone leave her and shit.... it was fucking the worst experience ive ever had meeting up with a chick over the internet. I dipped so fast after that LOL
plus she seemed like a massive alcoholic, she smelled blatantly of alcohol.

I smell shills

Don't use your real name when meeting her really not that tough

oh. I'm kind into crazy bitches. I'd she has that much of a complex I bet I could get her to hate her fiend real easy.

thanks for the headsup though hombre. stay cool

I like crazy girls too but this was advanced crazy

Buy ski mask
Break in her home
Rape her
?
Profit

shit okay. I'll take your word for it. super weird meeting you here.

still, I'll keep talking to her to see if its the kinda crazy I can work with lol

You've obviously never heard of DNA testing, faggot. And why would you want to do this anyway? It's contemptible in every respect.

Exactly what the fuck is wrong with you? You want to bring up another nigger in poverty? Think of someone else other than you

lmao. You make about as as much sense as a pencil that automatically erases itself.

get her pregnant and kill yourself after faggot