Why did my dad cheat on my mom with this bimbo

Why did my dad cheat on my mom with this bimbo

post pic of your mom and we can discuss why.

Because he doesn't love you

That's a very sexy woman for an older guy to be banging. Life goals right there.

Because your dad is a person, a people like to fuck people of their corresponding sexual preference. Sex is great, when you have it you will understand.

This

I'll take a "D"

"Two D's"

Bing bing

I can already tell this bitch is a nice fuck because there isn't much going on between her ears. Fucking is literally all she has to offer anyone in life, your father cheated on your mom because that's the kind of sexual jackpot every man strives for. Your mother is probably over her "glory days" so your father has steadily lost interest in her probably since the day you were born. This is him reseizeing his youth. Be happy for your father and hope that you too will some day have the strength to do the same thing.

Because he's a goddamn alpha, that's why you pussy faggot.

This

because your mom is a fucking fat shit fuck and doesn't get him off anymore. you're clearly taking her side, so crawl back inside of her

I want more of your thoughts user

Do you write?

Gime666555

Because of you.
Yes you are nothing worth you only hurt the people that are around you.
Do us a favor and end it.

because she's got banging tits

6s

Because you are disappoint.

Normally I like to play by ear, in a kind of informal steam of consciousness.

Because your mom probably looks worse than that ugly woman. I feel for your father, banging ugly women. And you, of course.

I like your mind user

He accidentally with his penis.

Wish I had this ability...need you on standby to tell me the perfect way to say something when shit hits the fan.

Can I follow you?

I'm pretty fond of it as well. Good choice of .gifs Murray doesn't give a fuck about anything, I respect him for that. I'm also pretty sure that gif is from Where the Buffalo Roam which is where he plays another wonderful practicer of not giving a fuck some may call him the patron saint of the craft. The late Hunter S. Thompson.

One of my favorite movies..."you've whipped these animals into a frenzy, only a fool would go out there!"

You got a kik or Instagram or something?

the real question is why you didn't cheat your mom for this bimbo!

she's hot but your dad is a bitch for doing that to your mom

I'm not sure thus makes sense

I'm not sure how exactly you could follow me, nevertheless just go by this simple tenant, Don't give a fuck. After that the next best thing you could do is practice reading people, and don't open your mouth until you're sure you've got them over a barrel. You can usually tell how much someone's got cognitively by looking in their eyes. The stupid ones are almost hypnotically blank. Those are the easy ones. Really though it's not all that hard to discern a persons motives in general.

nice dubs

I'm afraid I do not.

Because your mom kept his dick in a mason jar under the sink.

nice trips you too

Gee I wonder

Probably because your mom thought that a wedding ring meant "no more blowjobs".

I appreciate the wisdom

Be more fucking social in school. If you're an awkward cuck, doesn't matter.

Practice now. Blaming your social awkwardness will not get you far. You will regret it if you don't make the connections now. The friends you make, the people you know, they'll matter. Stop playing videogames or jacking off or hiding in your room, go talk to people, and be active.

it's a question for op you faggot

:(

Thank you based user

Now go forth wreak havoc!

If you're really unsure of yourself, this place is a fantastic place to hone your craft. Yesterday there was this sad user that needed a nudge in the right directions to realize that they had a serious BDSM fetish as a sub, they also were informed of their unhealthy hatred of their genitals and their odd need to be a nullo. Some people though.

1. Big tits
2. Slut
3. Body not ruined by whelping pups

After the weight of the truth crushed him, he might be finally on the road to recovery.

How do you not have a twitter or something...you gotta profit from these thoughts and I wanna watch it happen.

This dark corner of the internet is the only place my thoughts would hold any weight. No one would want to hear these thoughts in the light of day. I cater to the fringe. If I could make money off my inane ramblings though I'd love it.

You have "it"

No homo

that's a nice blue glow there in the water.

I like it. 9.99/10

lolol 666
XDddd

that's both Satans AND upside-down 9's!!

I need your thoughts on a day to day bases....all these social media faggots typing bullshit that means nothing all day long. You're someone how's words bare meaning.

Are you saying the bitch is a "nice fuck" as in she's just an empty-headed friendly gal, or also a good partner to engage in sexual activities with?

Hell you're making me think of starting a twitter feed or something.

[email protected]

Please make one and let me know...I'd love to hear more.

you guys are really stroking his cock

that is a completely neutral statement

Yes

There's nothing at all going on between her ears, and for that reason she's a fantastic person to engage in sexual activities with, since she has nothing else to offer but her sexuality she's honed it to a razor's edge. If you look at the way she's dressed everything that should be accentuated for maximum sexual gratification is accentuated. Did you notice the necklace perched perfectly between her bosom? Maybe for a split second then your gaze was taken by what she really wanted you to be looking at. She also perfectly accentuated her calfs just to name a quick few.

Though i don't condone the language, i agree with this gentleman.

Can I get satanic trips because this is the truth

If I get around to making one I'll email that address. You'll get an email from my throwaway account [email protected]

I appreciate