What the fuck a new rlm show

what the fuck a new rlm show

youtube.com/watch?v=PK7-tBuEoq4

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/redlettermedia/tremors-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a nice change of pace from them.

so basically how did this get made

>Kevin Smith hour
What did he mean by this?
no, seriously

forgot pic

>implying I'll ever watch these neck beard fucks again after their Star Wars review

top kek they couldn't spot a good movie in a thousand years

Except not anything like that.

Like, not like that at all in any way.

So it's like HitB but for older movies?

>no AIDSMoby
>no Rich

Got a view out of me

>How Did This Get Made?
>podcast making fun of bad movies

>RLM's re:View
>youtube show dedicated to highlighting movies that RLM loves and breaking down why they're great.

Yes they're the exact same thing.

I don't get these guys? Are they parodying film critics or do they legitimately consider themselves good critics?

To me it's like they think they're good critics but they make it look like a tim and Eric skit so they can pretend they don't when people realize they aren't

YES THIS IS WHAT I WANT

They're plebs, you think a fat fuck like Mike has taste? he prolly eats mcdonalds all day jesus christ

They're just some schlubs that enjoy movies and enjoy talking about movies. They don't take themselves too seriously and certainly don't think of themselves as important film critics.

guys remember Quick Cuts?

>Are they parodying film critics or do they legitimately consider themselves good critics?

Like all uneducated amateur """""critics""""" they're frauds that want to have their cake and eat it to. They use Patreon to get fans to fund their movie review show but any time their opinions or knowledge about film is questioned they hide behind the WE'RE NOT REAL FILM CRITICS IT'S ALL FOR LAUGHS defense. Then of course they make fun of people who dare to question them. A perfect system for creating a sealed echo chamber immune from all criticism or accountability.

>any time their opinions or knowledge about film is questioned they hide behind the WE'RE NOT REAL FILM CRITICS IT'S ALL FOR LAUGHS defense
Please provide even one example of them doing this. Your post sounds like a bunch of autistic projections.

>Can't even put out regular episodes of their other shows
>Make yet another

>THEY MENTION THE GHOSTBUSTER SJWS

OHH MY GAWWWDD

>>Can't even put out regular episodes of their other shows
But they do. They don't have a strict weekly schedule, but they're pretty consistent.

Yeah, they're talking about how the movie got made :^)

Holy fuck Jay's face is so shiny. Does he wax his face or something?

This is actually the most boring and uninteresting RLM video yet. I'm kinda amazed.

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

I used to adore RLM especially best of the worst and stuff but then I realized that Mike was a hack who destroyed based George Lucas's career with his reviews, then gives Star Trek new movies glowing reviews..

Are you one of those faggots that just doesn't like when they're being positive and only want to hear them bitch about bad movies all the time?

man I love Tremors

Fuck off. dont ruin this for the rest of us. this is exactly what I want from them.

George Lucas "destroyed" his own career you fucking retard

Yes, I am
How is an opinion of random person on the Internet may ruin something for you, are you that much of a pussy?

Read that in norms voice along with the pauses he does

Why are they allowed to advertise here?

>How is an opinion of random person on the Internet may ruin something for you, are you that much of a pussy?

if a bunch of you faggots complain they will cancel it, duh

Then I will complain twice as hard

He's a real jerk.

Go for it. Just glad to know my suspicions of you being a no life pleb were correct ;^)

re:View is pretty clever title.

jealous?

somebody list all the movies that are in the opening, theyre probably gonna do episodes of those

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Tremors is a great movie. Always reminded me a little of Maximum Overdrive.

>whining baby pic
hmm...

I guess they can forget working with Patton Oswalt ever again.

Patton never accused AVGN of being sexist though. That was all the dipshits that discovered Jame's video through Patton's tweet and then projected all their idiotic shit onto it.

nice, extended discussion on soundcloud
RLM podcast, here we go!

uhh, he retweeted like 40 tweets about james being a sexist

>Constantly call the monster 'Tremors' throughout the review

Aren't they called 'Graboids' or is that a name they came up with in the later movies. I feel like they use it in the first.

epic boycott bro :D

I fucking love RLM!!

watch the whole video amigo

No he didn't.

>everything Star Trek
>TFA
>Braindead
>Dawn of the Dead
>Creepshow
>bunch of John Waters
>Basket Case
>The Beyond
>THX
>Eraserhead
>Halloween
>Night of the Living Dead
>Nightmare on Elm Street
>Psycho
>They Live
>Turbo Kid
>Ghostbusters
>Straw Dogs
>Thief
>Miracle Mile
>May
>Under The Skin
>Resolution
>House of the Devil
>Tron
>Martin
>Die Hard
>Robocop
>Chucky
>Frankenhooker
>Possession
>Magnolia
>Tales from the Crypt
>Suspiria
>Escape from NY

rest is 2blurry4me

guess which ones are Mike's and which Jay's

REDDIT FILENAME
E
D
D
I
T

F
I
L
E
N
A
M
E

first 2 is Mike's, rest is Jay

>it's a Mike and Jay act in a weird sarcastic ironic faux-awkward manner to show how self aware they are episode

Pretty much, except they get to cherry pick the movies and there's no bullshit subplot

so what?

I fucking love Reddit!!

FREDPOSTER HELP ME

yes he did, fuck off patton.
your lucky I dont have the screen caps anymore.

He deleted his"apology" saying how he chose the wrong target, then retweeted a bunch of shit talking shit about james

You're probably dumb and dont even know what a retweet is

>he doesn't like the post-ironic avant garde parodies to 80's sitcoms and blockbusters

hello Cracked

>your lucky I dont have the screen caps anymore
how fucking convenient

I watch HitB just for the story, AMA

You know how I know you're a redditor?
because those screencaps were posted every hour on the hour for days, and yet you never saw them.

fuck off back to where you came from.

tell us your favorite plotline, character(s) and special F/X shot

>I don't have the screencaps
>they were posted here the other day, like really dude they were right here
:^)

rich evans: View

>maybe if I keep baiting he will go find them for me

fuck off reddit

>rich evans: View
>film discussion is wide and extensive like Rich's abdomen area

le pottery

>50 minute extended episode

soundcloud.com/redlettermedia/tremors-review

This is a good review, Mike actually seems ecstatic to talk about the subject material for the first time in a while

>three actual films
>rest banal flicks
And I'm gonna watch anyway

RLM PODCASTKINO

>maybe if I keep telling him about those screencaps I totes saw here the other day I will convince him

go ahead, keep telling us about them, you could even describe them or something

>Start listening
>They say Kevin Smith blocked them on twitter

Hah, what a baby

fuck off reddit

favourite plotline
>Mike and Jay want to destroy the hipsters' VCRs on Plinkett's party with an EMP videocasette
character
>black baby Jesus, duh
F/X shot
>future Mike and future Jay come back from the future of spaaaaaaaaaaaace

Martin is kino tfw no blu ray

no, I like the memes here

lmao, they unironically just get more lazy as time goes on.

I wonder what they'll do with all the Patreon money they're raking in. Buying houses for everyone maybe?

why would kevin smith block them?

Make me.

>reddit calling the reddit reddit
How deep does this rabbit hole go?
as deep as Judy Hopps

>>future Mike and future Jay
that was a GOAT episode tbqhwyf

Listen to the soundcloud, they name a couple of reasons why but they don't know why for sure

Yeah, I was afraid those two dumb motherfuckers would make it in. Thank god that's not the case.

Why? They don't even use their twitter, except for promotional stuff.

thats pretty poorly written lol

buy McDonald's apple pies for Jessi

uhuh, that nice
*presses the dislike button*

Most of it probably goes to medication for Jack.

they gotta up these to itunes

the BvS review triggered him, he wants to be the only Fatman on Batman

>bloodhound gang

shilling youtube channels is against the rules, fanboy

And yet nobody else has those screencaps saved either.

Very odd.

what time i dont want to listen to all their shit

fuck off macfag

Fucking appleniggers I swear to christ.