Dead mau5 or skrillex?

dead mau5 or skrillex?

i personally cant choose

never cared for skrillex even during my party n drugs phase,
that one song he did with your friends is pretty good. but overall deadmau5 makes better tunes well he used too anyway

I unironically love Deadmau5

both. played. simultaneously.

bangarang is a fun party tune but i really have no motivation to ever listen to skrillex beyond that

random album title is legitimately gr8 even if the rest of his career has mostly been shit

deadmau5 made i remember and strobe and some other cool shit.

skrillex made like, xxxtreme mtn dub step tracks that are cool for a week. but nothing like deadmau5 tracks.

Not to sound like a trite cunt, but Deammau5 gives me more feels.

deadmau5 all the way. Maybe Skrillex has more fun stuff but deadmau5's shit makes you ponder about life (+ obligatory Strobe)

skrillex did more for electronic music but deadmau5 has more good albums

you know deadmau5 was the one who first put skrillex on right?

that means literally nothing.

They both suck

>skrillex did more for electronic music but deadmau5 has more good albums
>deadmau5 was the one who first put skrillex on
>that means literally nothing.

uuhhh wtf? k this threads retarded now im out

if sufjan stevens first put skrillex on, would that mean sufjan stevens did more for electronic music than skrillex?

jesus christ lol yr dumb lol

yes. theres a million skrillex clones, hes just the one that got most exposure with the help of deadmau5.

oh i'd stab em both
actually i would probably hang skrillex and blow up dead mau5' brain

meanwhile if deadmads gave the same exposure to sufjan stevens, would we have a million sufjan stevens clones right now? no, there's a million skrillex clones because skrillex makes sick tunes.

Serious musician vs some pleb infront of his pc ?

Deadmau5 by all means

>replies 17
>posters 13

I ser what you did there Joel...

trump came after obama but trump is gonna do 10x more than obama ever did

so yes, it doesnt matter if he came first

deadmaus only good thing ever is helping Kaskade make I Remember

i like them both, and unironically praised them back in 2010. back then the 2 of them were my fucking spirit animals as cringe as that is. i stopped listening to joel in 2014, and stopped with skrillex in 2016

if i had to choose between them it would be hard, but everything considered, id choose skrillex