Can someone enlighten me on his abilities in comics? Did they nerf him in the film...

Can someone enlighten me on his abilities in comics? Did they nerf him in the film? I expected him to be super powerful but he really wasn't.

>NO MORE FALSE GODS
What did he mean by this?

He's a big guy.

Hyew had heaps of powers in the film

Could manipulate sands
Could grow big...but only in dreams
Could make other mutants stronger
Could make a small forcefield
Could teleport

he should have been invincible and have virtually every superpower possible. and they shouldn't have killed him.

I dont read comics. Can someone explain why he didn't kill the heroes the same way he killed the other people? Any reason he cant just bury magneto or whoever into the ground like he did the poles?

only in dreaheheheheheheams

they're main characters

> I expected him to be super powerful but he really wasn't.
Please just stop. He's actually one of the more powerful villains in capekino.

He's fighting against Xavier (world's strongest telepathic mutant) on a telepathic level while at the same time duking it out against fucking magneto, cyclops, beast and storm. After already beating Quicksilver.
And then they need a literal phoenix god to beat him. He has vague powers yes, but in the comics even more so

This is reasoning for about every OP character ever: Because of plot reasons

Look, they could still make him overpowered and immortal, and being able to kill any mutant. But make a story in such a way that other mutants will convince him to not destroy the world, or at least make him go in stasis again, not just kill him. He didn't want to kill mutants so he wouldn't do it anyway.

comics power level wise:

1. Thanos w/ Gauntlet
2. Galactus
3. Ultron
4. Thanos
5. Annihilus
6. Apocalypse

is this somewhat correct?

supes and bats stomps the whole list

Supes can probably take on 3-6, sure.

Batman gets realistically murdered by all in a millisecond. he's human with gadgets.

>Galactus

Galactus takes days to eat a planet. Phoenix can eat a sun and galaxy in a monent.

He obviously referenced a god tier kino :^)

what did you guys think of the final fight in this movie

thought it was shit, but I enjoyed the first half of the movie

Lel what, Ultron was weak as shit

And all that occurred in 5 minutes. Nice try FOXcuck. They nerfed him.

you are the worst kind of normie and I'm not even a comic fag.

he's not referring to the memetron in swedens age of memes

>Thanos w/ Gauntlet
Literally anyone who has the gauntlet would top the fucking list.

Ultron was weaker than Apocalypse desu

Phoenix doesnt eat planets, retard. Galactus can destroy shit in seconds too.

Is Galactus the big cloud?

Nigga, wut. She eats a whole fucking star and galaxy in a matter of seconds. Phoenix would wreck anyone on that list except Thanos w/ full infinity gauntlet.

are you sure? my comics knowledge isn't much, but I have heard that (not AoU) Ultron is pretty OP.

okay can someone please explain to me how the Infinity Gauntlet is so powerful? it's literally a glove. what the fuck does it do? does he punch galaxies with it or some shit?

Ultron fucks the avengers up to death in comics etc.

Of course the movie version is a meme tier destroyed in seconds villain.

it contains power stones in it that "elder gods" created.

>starting this shit

Not again

THE POWER OF MEMES MY DEAR FRIEND

Comics Apocalypse has a huge list of powers. His greatest probably being matter manipulation, psyhic powers that are off the charts, and he's wearing celestial armour (which is borderline indestructible, among other things)

He's not on Thanos' level, as Thanos has done so much in his life that his knowledge and experience dwarfs Apocalypse's experiences. But on Earth, among mutants, he's pretty god tier.

He's the MCU's greatest jobber, his power is to be hyped up as a Top Tier threat and then get beat up by a bunch of non-omega mutants.

>Can someone enlighten me on his abilities in comics?
He can do whatever he wants until he have to "die" and then he cant do it anymore

galactus is my homeboy. best character #1

They are mutants and so are immune to basic psychic powers

>Each of the Gems represents a different characteristic of Existence and possessing any single Gem grants the possessor the ability to potentially command whatever aspect of Existence the Gem represents.
>The six Infinity Gems include: Soul, Time, Space, Mind, Reality, Power.

Maybe but not literally anyone has the resources to get the gauntlet.

wow. way to downgrade his powers.

Galactus powers up by eating planets with life on a specific way.

But he can destroy interstellar regions within moments, like in the end of Annihilation. Solar systems are peanuts.

>except Thanos w/ full infinity gauntlet
And how would she wreck Doom with full IG?

Thanos would break Superman in half on a good day. On a bad day Robin could probably take him. Also Silver Surfer could turn Superman's costume and/or skeleton into kryptonite for he wields the power cosmic. And Silver Surfer only has 1% of Galactus power

fo u

he had regenerative powers like wolverine

Dr. Manhattan > power gap > everyone else

You can't fight something that can remove all the matter in your body from existence before you can move a muscle.

1. Ego
2. Phoenix
3. Thanos
4. Galactus
5. The watcher
6. Silver surfer
7. Apocalypse
8. Loki
9. Dormamu

Saint of Killers > ALL

Fuck off weakling scum.

>Did they nerf him in the film?