I want to kill myself. I have come to the conclusion that life is not going to get better. I'm a nobody...

I want to kill myself. I have come to the conclusion that life is not going to get better. I'm a nobody. What is the best most accessible way to kill yourself? No I can't get a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_GlMUx5XXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, how can I build the courage to actually do it. Like be fully committed on committing suicide.

if you dont have the courage, you dont really want to. get some help man.

I used to be like you, then I hit the gym and now that I have the body I want I have a lot of confidence and very happy at what I have achieved.
Dont kill yourself bro, we're here for you

WE ARE THE NOBODIES
WANNA BE SOMEBODY

Join the Coast Guard

don't

problems are temporary, better tomorrow will come

Stop it, don't encourage him. OP needs to die.

Get a friend to help.
youtube.com/watch?v=X_GlMUx5XXQ

dont be gay join the navy.

39 years user

that's how long it took for my life to get better

and I'd relive the whole thing twice more just to get here again.

just sayin

Man before you kill yourself do this. Drugs (cocaine/weed), fuck hookers (more than 3), and skydive. Then ask yourself if you really want to die.

yesterda i was nigger
wanted to be watermelon
know now that im forever chicken

maybe do those things in reverse order so when you skydive and love it you don't have aids and when you fuck hookers and love it you aren't addicted to coke

my girlfriend left me after 5 years. i am still love her like the first day, but she does not, she didn't even miss me...i don'T care about anything in this life. my only goal was to be happy with her, i am lost becouse i know...life is just a joke, its pointless, we live to have our moments the death come...when i walk around the city I saw dead people, hundred ears, and all those peoples days, emotions, strugles whatever will be ash. i live every day with this.pointless

>my only goal was to be happy with her

spotted your problem you beta cuck

before her i lived the same life, mister alpha .i hope you enjoy your whatever...

then you better wake up and pay attention

my happily married 12 years with two kids?

she wasn't the first either. there are 7 billion people in the world some percentage I can't be assed to look up are women. even in your age range there should be several MILLION single women, but no your fifteen year old penior can't imagine the thought of anyone but some random bitch who randomly happened to be in your home town but realized you aren't locked into your first crush forever

Except I been having chronic gastritis for the last 2 years, I have lost more than 10 Kg and I'm still sick. I went to the gym and wasted time and effort for nothing since I kept throwing up my food.

eat different

and go back to the gym. and then go back again.

stop making excuses, you'll feel better

and yeah I have chronic issues, when I'm sick I sometimes go shit 18 times in a single day. if I'm lucky it's just bloating and pain, or chronic room killing gas. I actually cannot work in and office anymore because of my issues and there is only one place I can safely eat without getting sick. anything prepared outside my own kitchen is like playing russian roulette.

so suck it up and go back to the gym

yeah good job on making a profile colombo.
she was not my first girl i never had a hometown, mister i know life so well, not m first crush either, jeez ou missing the point anyway, it does not matter if she is there or not fuckface, you ,your big mouth and your children are just a joke dude, even you, if you have a fucking amnesia or something you would not even recognise them or even your proud self, and guess what . 100 years and all this , is over...you overrate our mediocre existence

go fuck your wife and think that you are the king of the world , follow you instinc and our programing you egoist ape

>No I can't get a gun.
Move To America.
Get a gun.

>get a revolver
>load one round
>Russian Roulette
>5/6 chance you live
>odds in your favor allow you to overcome self-preservation instinct
>play as many "games" as you can until you are either dead or the fear takes over
>start over the next time you get depressed

>actually a huge pain in the ass
>expensive
>easy to fuck up

dont need courage for this by the way. its too damn easy. almost got me if my girlfriend hadnt found me. just saying.

I always wonder why suicidal people dont go on crazy suicide missions. Drive into area 51 looking for ayylums, cross the south/north korean border naked with giant tattoos of king jung un and obama on each ass cheek or something. Idk, why not be creative and be someone every user and others will remember?

I tried that.
Surprisingly hard to get those materials, especially if you're broke.
Easy to fuck it up.
Set the flow too low, and you don't die.
Set the flow too high, and it runs out before you die, or you risk blowing out your lungs if you aren't using the right equipment.

not that hard unless youre just not comitted. and expense doesnt matter to a dead motherfucker.

>$

Expense matters when you literally have $20 to your name. Buy a fucking rope.

CG is way better

theres cheaper local shit you can do. Take acid or shrooms and go on a naked murder spree with anything you can get your hands on? Thats cheaper

Walk outside. Step in front of a bus.

true, if you're feelin ready to die, the world is basically your playground

also you can always get a loan, who fucking cares how much youre paying in interest because you wont have to

Jump off a balcony from at least 10 stories up. Your incessant whining is making ME fucking suicidal.

I seriously dont know why more people arent going fucking crazy all the time and getting 5 star wanted levels. The closest thing to that was that guy who built a homemade tank

You are king of all douches

Jump off a bridge with a rope around your throat faggot

Just go on a run, and run as far as you can right now until you can't run anymore, take a break then run/walk home and take a cold shower, I promise you will not want to kill yourself anymore

Thanks I try to sharpen my edges everytime I skip class

>I have come to the conclusion that life is not going to get better

It doesn't.
If you're born lucky and get to go to college, you can enjoy a life working for a livable wage. That's as good as it will ever get for you in your lifetime.
If not, you might as well kill yourself now and save yourself and us the next few decades of your pointless, decaying existence.

You will not live in space, you will not see the advancement of the human animal out of its primitive state, you will accomplish nothing of note that future generations will bother learning your name over.

The only reasons any of us have for waking up and doing the same shit over and over again each day are 1.the promise of a few minutes per week of enjoying getting high or laid, and 2, fear of death.

and they're trying like hell to eliminate #1.

The most accessible way to kill myself is a gun, faggot.

You should cut the end off a lamp cord, swallow it, then plug it in