Why did I see NO ONE talking about this?

Why did I see NO ONE talking about this?

The lead single is the most perfect description of anxiety ever put to song.

because it wasn't good the vocals were garbage

It's in my top of 2016 for sure. I blame the name change, a lot of people don't follow music news too closely and would easily glance over this release, even if they loved Viet Cong.

*wrong*

>perfect description of anxiety

jesus does everyone on the planet have this bullshit illness now?

I get anxious to the point of throwing up if I try to stand up for too long. Not everything is bullshit because your ignorant ass thinks so.

no I've listen to off and on once it leaked. major stepdown from viet cong
maybe you wouldn't have anxiety if you stopped being an asshole :)

Maybe you wouldn't have been such a faggot if your dad had done a better job, but we both can only speculate.

I was in your situation, I had social anxiety and I basically threw up at every chance I had. Especially when I was eating with other people, I used to go in the bathroom and throw up. Or maybe before meeting someone, things like that.

I grew out using anti-deps and going out at every chance I had. Now I'm off meds and Im not a virgin anymore, good luck

no wonder you have anxiety all these aggression you have inside.
start lifting and take some fish oil,zinc and vitamin D
being an asshole isn't gonna help you

I have a gf and go out every week. I don't use any meds BECAUSE I have a gf, not the contrary. They kill your penis.

I could masturbate for over 10 minutes and not finish when I was taking them. Fucking horrible.

I lift every day of the week for the past two years, it's the reason I fight so much not to throw up, I plan every meal. I was actually about to leave for gym right now.

Not everything is so easily solvable. But I really wanted to talk about the music though.

stop being rude

>>I have a gf and go out every week. I don't use any meds BECAUSE I have a gf, not the contrary. They kill your penis.
yeah, I remember that, best fap I've ever had

I experienced anxiety upon hearing that first single. I feared for the monotony of stale, derivative post-punk, and my expectations were met. Whatever credibility this band had has degraded. The longest song just evokes a memory of a superior 11 minute track that didn't devolve into 5 minutes of trivial ambient textures. Not three moments of audio stimulation can be recalled among this drab exercise of a record.
4/10

this

fever and anxiety are okay but otherwise this literally

don't trust anyone who says this is better than viet cong s/t

women > viet cong > preocuppations

post full womencore power rankings

women > androgynous mind > viet cong > cindy lee > preoccupations

he's got it all figured out you guys

lets go home

Why do you worry so much dude lol chill out

anxiety is the only good song

>listening to music for the lyrics