Le evil republicans

>le evil republicans

What a fresh thread.

It sure is a change up from all the Game of Trash threads

back to pol stormbabby

yeah shitposting about politics on a board meant for television is real refreshing

whats wrong, cant handle Sup Forums?

No. NO. You don't get it, do you? You don't fucking GET IT. We are here to stay. STAY. Oh you'd better get fucking used to it, son, because there are so many goddamn fucking things wrong with the world, not the least of which is your fucking ENTERTAINMENT.

We will point that out for you. Let me say that again so you understand.

WE.

WILL.

POINT.

THAT.

OUT.

FOR.

YOU.

We will point everything wrong out for you so you can finally get through your thick fucking head some of the things that are wrong with this world. Starting with you. YOU.

People actually watch this crap?

Only manchildren unable to grow out of their nostalgia

You do realize V for vendetta is a leftist movie with the villains being depicted as evil islamophobic trump nazis, right faggot? Back to tumbleddit with you

Any person over 14 watching cartoons is a nu-male by definition

nah, nu-males are the type of faggots who dictate what others can enjoy based on their nonsensical whims

I will continue to unironically watch the first 3 seasons of adventure time and no amount of saying reddit, fedora or what hollow buzzwords have you will stop that.

But I agree in general cartoons are shit. Ren & Stimpy is like the kino of cartoons

>tripfag
filtered

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY

>the popularity of this cunt

American minorities did this to themselves, desu

>my secret internet club makes me feel like a big man

thats not even a tripcode dumbass

It's really inappropiate to call the next President of the United States a cunt, please behave yourself

American minorities who aren't illegal immigrants SUPPORT trump because they can see through the leftie rhetoric and understand that deporting illegals is not racially motivated, it's a logical economic move

he is more meme than man

He is popular because he is the only one in the election who puts americans first and the least likely to start a war. Get fucked bernshitter.

>"LEEST LIKELY TUH STURT A WURRRR YUR DURRM CURCK"

>posts a Warhammer edit of Trump

He didn't say or imply anything remotely offensive.

You are aware that hillary is LITERALLY responsible for starting the Syrian War and has the blood of hundreds of thousands of people on her hands?