Itchy?

nope why would i be

What city should I move to if I want the following:
High Paying Job
Good Social Scene
Tolerable Weather
Low Chimp Population

how much did she steal?

well if you want to take advice from me id say brisbane i guess i wouldnt have a clue

she didnt steal anything infact she gave up free drugs and drinks at the club this was the first time meeting her

this is what happend if interested, a mate an i go out clubbing mate is having crappy night so take him to strip club stripper (pic related) talks to us and buys us drinks we stay for free drinks and talk to her an then she offers us a place to crash more?

What's his name?

her name... madelin you might be able to check her instagram out _prettymess_

Another pic

did you sex??

sadly not but i didnt have any protection we stayed up till 7am drinking and cooking breakfast when she pulled out a bong haha had a few cones with her and she was getting horny

>Brings home stripper
>spends money
>doesn't fuck
TOP ZOZZLE

then she had more cones and more until she was fried and she got super paranoid and wanted to go to bed but didnt want us to be at the house incase we stole something i dunno she was so high

How did it feel to almost fuck a chimp?

only paid for the entry fee to get in then she supplied the drinks and drugs not a bad night

you missed out

if you see her again, try to fuck her

i live in another town so i wont be seeing her for a long time but she was only 18 and really fucked up like she was super crazy she used to do crack so i dont know how well her head was but she was practically naked the whole time we was there

I guess it's not bad if you got to slap some ass and grab some tits for 10 bucks

Flint

she made me feel pretty special considering thats the first time a stripper invited me back to there place to chill

yea the hardest part was leaving she was so amazing to be around kind sexy and jsut made you feel special i was waiting to wake up with a missing kidney because it felt to good to be true just the weed made her crazy town and we left on a bad note if she never did the weed we woulda fucked

>practically naked

and you didn't smash?!?

like I said, missed out

yea thats what drugs and alcohole does to ya i was really just having a good time and she was getting more touchy feely then she just got to high and freaked out

What's your favourite colour?

green...?

That's a fucking gay ass colour. What's your favourite video game?

How much did she charge?

i dont have a fav game it always changes last fun game i played was boarderlands

Another pic

What colour are your curtains?

Is it ridiculous that my girlfriend of 4 months just decided to leave in the middle of the night?
> be having sex
> she says she's close
> I cum
> she didn't
> can tell she's mad
> try to cuddle
> she tells me if I could just turn her on or say one thing she'd come in a minute
> tell her I'd fuck her good tomorrow morning
> I fall asleep
> at midnight she tells me she's leaving ti her bff who lives 30 mins away by foot
> freak out and try to stop her
> says she's annoyed and just confused
How should I feel? ?

bet youre not the first one she invites to her place...also checked

bad i guess thats terrible to hear mate but i guess all you can do is move on

Sad :(

black

HERPES
E
R
P
E
S

be glad you didnt let your dick touch that

She didn't leave me. Just said she couldn't sleep. I know she's mad about the sex though even though I said I'd fuck her in the morning

Should have ate that pussy you fucking puss

Weed fucks shit up sometimes

She's pretty nice but her hair is fucking stupid

nar she said she brings people back all the time dunno what she got

cheers mate

Another pic

>Girlfriend of 4 months
>Girlfriend
Wtf, why would you make a girl like that your "girlfriend". Fucking puss

i had her on instagram and sent a few msgs saying thanks for havin us over and be cool to catch up next time we in town then she blocked me, im not mad but just cant belive it all happend so i had to share

How big is her dick?

She didn't have one