H/fur cont

H/fur cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkbHvJF9cFw&list=RDrdSXXwkuaT0&index=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you mean?

imma slam this last drink and throw a few more bumps at this shit as thanx for a great thread. u bastards stay baller as fuck!

Stay whisky dicked friend!
Farmanon reporting in

Come back when you can, it was fun having you around.

OP here, is trans person/wanna be a nurse/cider person.

I love herm cunt

Whelp looks like /toy/ got an h/fur pic.

Needs more sheaths

tunes for the road gnight. ill always be lookin for hfur threads. i always am! youtube.com/watch?v=dkbHvJF9cFw&list=RDrdSXXwkuaT0&index=17

Nighty night friend, sleep well!

Delicious herms. Makes me wanna get facial'd.

I had that toy I'm fairly certain as a handy medown from my Older Brother.

lol

Night from the farm

Trips for messy facial

I'd lick her clean. plus I like to fantasize herm tits give cum instead of milk.

Have you done any volunteer work at the nursing homes ect?
Very nice~

>tfw no hf
Makes my peepee sad

Nah, didn't have much energy to get out and do things and now that i do I'm in the country but i don't have my license yet.

You'll find one someday, I believe in you!

Thats a bit weird bro. But id nipple fuck a cum lactating herm. So maybe we are just weird

Fetishes are strange like that.

I'd watch

So again prying question time how do you see yourself in terms sexuality? Straight gay other? What about dating?

Ive got a bf, but even he says he wishes he had fat tiddies. Hes a cute faggot

So do I, especially in pictures like

I like sex. And ive dated across the board. Last year i fucked my second tranny, after daying her for a 2 months.

I'm bi, so that wasn't too hard to figure out =P. And i'm dating someone who is bi so they don't care too much either way what parts i got.

Haha that is adorable!

Right? Hes got a chubby booty. But i feel he may have some dysphoria he doesnt like to talk about much.

I mean you see milk squirts in enough pictures... then the more far-out stuff like nipples big/long enough to fuck. And dick nipples. Ever since Roxikat..... yeah, I've been this way for a while.

I guess I'm bi but only really attracted to feminine features(well cocks aren't that but I think you kind of understand) I've only ever dated and had sex with women though. Also some of you guys are so high level compared to me when it comes to h/fur fetish

Aww that is a bummer =(. Dysmorphia sucks a whole bunch.

Welcome, one of us....

I'm the OP and i don't really jerk off to this all that much, so lol?

Thanks

Well we just got him going back to work, so its something. I fully support his cross dressing, i just wish he would have better timing than when we go hang with my friends. Not going to lie, i get a bit jelly when my straight friends oogle at him

What do you do then?

But you said you were into anal mostly though right?

Oh dang does he pass well? I'm jealous.

Enjoy the art/company? Guess i'm a weirdo among weirdo.

Yeah, can only get a good orgasm from playing with my bum

Starting to sober up a bit I might even be able to have a proper fap soon

GL hope you blow a mighty load.

Yes he can... but he looks alot like a 17 year old girl, so my boner is a guilty one. I dont think i would enjoy him actually getting srs, but if he wants to load up on estrogen and get tits ill probably never let him leave home without me...

I'll try since everyone has been so awesome I want to make sure their posting doesn't go to waste compared to my rambling

Then yeah holy fuck i'm jealous. I've been on hormones for 4 months and i still just look like a dude mostly (or at least in my opinion) though that might be cause my make-up game is hella weak.

I like the rambling.

Thanks for liking my rambiling I'm sure you'll improve you makeup game with practice after all I went to jr.high and saw practice making perfect in action with it.

Funny enough, his make up is only good because him an an ex of mine are friends. Anyone want a greentext? Tonight im just drinking and fapping since hes at his moms house.

Yeah i just haven't practiced much, gave it a try today and i looked like a clown whore lol.

About what? But sure. And yeah i need a make-up teacher/senpai.

He watches a shitload of videos on youtube of some chick and a drag queen who do makeup, but i dunno. Its a story of learning he was friends with my ex lol

Clown whore are a fetish right?

not sure why but I really like this one

Ahh yeah, youtube tutorials. Ugh leaning how to be a chick is so much work... (but it is pretty fun). Also sure give us a story.

I mean that i looked awful, like real bad.

Cause it's cute!

I'm also game for the story
IT is cute!

That was my favorite from the last thread!

degenerates

Eh, we aren't bothering anyone are we?

Ever smeel a mare in heat before?

would succ/10

No that would be weird.

MODS ban these faggots

Any h/fur on guy

Its work, but I know I appreciate it when i get home.
>on my way home from work
>long day
>phonecall from the cutie saying he just got home
>hes having a friend over later
>tired dont care alot
>im headed home to try and nap
>get home
>get into bed and pass out
5 hrs later
>wake up around 11pm
>huge evening wood
>walk out into living room in breifs