Do robots really like trap girls?

do robots really like trap girls?
im a semi feminine trap girl and i like boys and girls, but I've never met someone who thinks im at all attractive (not appearance, just conceptually i guess)
pic kinda related lol

You're asking robots a question in an era in which robots don't browse Sup Forums.

Post your dick though

I figured he meant to post this on /rk9/or something.

Personally, I don't really like fem guys because I know that a relationship with them will be very one sided. And that's largely the reason that I don't date women, despite being bi.

because you arent a trap you probably look like a man

Post pics! Let's see how attractive you are :3

hmm. Are you 18+? I'm 20, and going into computer science. It would be interesting to get to know you better

this was me with a bedhead
i have mosquito bite titties and my hands are super big so i guess that's why people don't think im cute

gay

this board is 18+,and if i was posting stuff like this i wouldn't be underage
yes I'll be 19 in January

Leafy, is that you?

look cute af
kik?

Your hands are fine. It is your clothes / hair. I think you'd look cute if you wore more girly clothes / fixed your hair up a bit

Would cuddle/10

Post more less blurry pics!

im from Utah (he is as well, but i think he's traveling idk) and everyone thinks it's funny to say im him lol

You do have contact info for any social media platforms?

srsly?

me too...

for anyone who wants it, this is my kik
originaliguess

I don't into kik, would you could you pay more here?

i have next to no fucking clue what you just said lmao

any chance of a timestamp?

Post*

You could be cute af if you tried. trim up your eyebrows a bit, wear feminine clothes, and change your hairstyle

Fuck I hate faggots. Why can't people be normal anymore?

get off Sup Forums and go outside then, plenty of normal people out there

>I have autism
Not my fault.

Aaa, your so cute. I can relate to bed head but I think that personally it doesn't matter your genitalia for me to be attracted to you. Fuck- I feel bad now that I don't know you irl. Just a pansexual transdood bein lonely on the Internet. Rip me.

You look like Leafy. I guess that's not a bad thing.

Because we arnt living in the century you are stuck in dude.

got kik?
this is op and you sound cool