Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qpxTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yay or nay?

sigh

fucking hell op

land whale or virgin 12 years old detected. I hurt my girlfriend if I go too deep in certain angles (leg resting in curled arms and stuff) and my penis is 6 inches long.

lick anus hole butt

OP is cancer

>pencil dick

>that feel when he can't see the photoshop on the stickynote

fucker

>hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

Well, you got me.

"tight pussy"
>Needs 8 inches minimum
alright

Is 7 inches long with a 5 inch girth good?

So that's how you guys really feel? Ok :/

> fat girls
I like cumming too OP, where's my justice?

k

well

Not reading the whole note

Well, you can blame your prissy ancestors because this is what their natural selection came up with. Suck it up or gtfo

It's decent.

6 Inches long 4.5 Inch girth is meh.
6.5 Inches long 4.8 inch girth is decent.
7. inch long 5.1 inch girth is good
7.5 inch long 5.4 inch girth is very good
8 inches long 5.8 inch girth is fantastic
anything higher is just you know, better than fantastic
anything shorter than 6 inches long is boring

>Uses "viably"
>Woman

Sure

dude fuck you

Shiet

If u wanna come, stop banging dudes with erectile disfunction.

discord.gg/qpxTY

4chn discord

Jeezus what a shit shop.
I can do better and I just pirated Photoshop 2 hours ago

fucking nigger

kys

I'm only 6" long with 6" girth. I suppose that makes me a BETAFAG, probably why my relationships typically only last 3years, and my marriage only lasted 2.

B8

jko

stale

:(

It's not about size

2 of the women I've had sex with had this happen to them

>one started crying from pain when they put their legs on my shoulder(let's you go deeper)
>one started bleeding from a tear, no we checked for stds, her gynecologist suggested we take it easier in bed

Size if anything, hurts, and makes sex slower, yes some women can handle it but at the heat of the moment that's not really something you want to concern yourself with

Getting a woman to cum is easy

>talk dirty to her
>moan
>moan her name
>kiss her a lot and all over
>play with her clit at all times, do it in rhythm to your thrusts, i.e. Don't go dj hero on her clit if you're going slow

Source: sex for me is over when the woman can no longer go because their Vaginas too sensitive from cumming a lot

Um rules are rules bitch... time stamp with sharpie in pooper

>your mother will die meme right on the note
>still complains that he can spot a photoshop

like come on man, how retarded are you?

Timestamp or leave you waste of space

Reminder that size matters.

Women fucking want 8 inches.

By girth are we meaning circumference?

b8d

gr8 b8 m8

your pussy isn't tight enough for my 8 inch dick sorry.

Whoop whoop we got a trooper here

wat

post more

By girth are we meaning circumference?

hey girls. white man with a small dick here.

I pay women to fuck me and they don't worry about cumming because they are pros.

life's good.

fuck off

Look at a rectangle with a length of 4 unit and a width of 3 units, round the edges and tell me the ratio is what you thought it was.

>>bitch forgot timestamp
>>most likely not even bitches pic
>>bitch too dumb to to follow such simple rules and just wants to bitch around because fat ugly bitch only gets omegas and manlets

yes

around the dick, not across, look up terms you don't understand before you say something stupid

this copypasta is still going? god this place is so old.

nice tits . more

Fuck

Smalldick here. Just a reminder to all femanons here that we don't give two shits if you cum or not.

/thread

holy shit.

Witnessed

lol, good luck with that.
so fucking pathetic

my partners dick is bigger then 8 inches and i have yet to cum.. in saying that its the best sex ive ever had. i do not like small penises. however i dont care if you do have a small penis alot of women dont find size a priority

Apparently you fuck guys who have never heard of a "clit." I feel sorry for you femanon.

femanon here I agree with OP.....oral is the only way I cum
but I don't think it's because of little dicks....I think it's just where most of my feeling is.
My man has a decent dick maybe slightly above average...if we fuck and I'm in control, I can possibly cum if I'm extremely horny and rub my clit against him while fucking. otherwise, he has to go down.

if a guy doesnt do oral, it's a deal breaker. also, starting with a full body/sensual massage is huge bonus points

mmk

guys who dont give head but expect head are the worse kind of people lol

true story lmao.

>triggered
You're so cute. Try again, baby cheeks.

Female orgasms are not a requirement for sex.
If you have one, great, if not, what the fuck do I care?

i fucking hate going on here but i keep coming back

in that case why the fuck should a woman care if you cum during sex.. same thing dude

k

This guy gets it. Give him a fucking beer.

Nice one faggot

Fake.

you guys should fuck each other since you clearly prefer men cumming over women

Ffuck

Kys OP

Nice asshole OP. Thanks for telling the truth and keep at it.

shit.

kys

Advice from a pipesmoker. Why should anyone give a fuck about what you have to say?

Hahaha a virgin dude wrote this shit. Women don't like big dick bc it's uncomfortable and everyone has avg size

Oh so I'm 0.1 inches away on my girth from being good then? Fuck you

:(

Average girls don't get on Sup Forums

>gets even more triggered
I just came again. What were you saying?

Heck well i'll be damned I failed in your trap OP

y do i even go on this site all ppl do is post this same shit. i want the Sup Forums i used to go on back where everyone isnt posting the same shit with reply or someone will die. idk bout the rest of u but im sick of this shit

Listen click bait, if you lost some weight, you could probably get it in further.

why are you even mad?

Please go end it

fell for this AGAIN