Post pics of girls youd completely devote yourself to

post pics of girls youd completely devote yourself to

i would seriously do anything this girl asked me, if she honored me by even acknowledging my existence. i would live in a dog house outside of her house and survive off dirt i lick off her shoes and her boyfriend's shoes as long as it meant shed occasionally spit on me and let me give her all my income.

post more pics

It's a cucumber.

i would get sex reassignment surgery just so she can laugh at how pathetic i am

i wish a spoiled, sexy, bratty girl would come up to me in the street and force me to lick her spit off the ground while laughing at how pathetic i am

Anya Akmuradova. Mai waifu.

i think you might actually be the gayest faggot i have ever seen

full body pic pls

>Connection error

how old was this girl when she had the baby?

I would clean cum out of both of these girls asses if they let me dress in their panties

im actually incredibly successful and im making tons of money right now.

im just too pathetic and ugly to have any of the girls in this thread acknowledge me.

my righteous place is to serve them, the true alphas of the world.

this chick. and a little ones on the way!

Good eye. She was 16. She's 18 now.

LMAO

Dawww, he thought this board was only for him

That shit had me dying too

still devoted to her despite teen pregnancy sluttiness?

This is cringe/YLYL right? I mean I wouldn't mind a 10/10 being a mean alpha bitch to me a bit but I'd never go as far as cuck

There's only 1 girl I know of I would possibly completely devote myself to and I'm not posting her.

But pretty much asian girls are the only girls I would even think about giving my all for. But they're all probably out of my league, I'm stuck to a life of being a sugar daddy

moar

>still devoted to her despite teen pregnancy sluttiness?

Well, she fucked one guy and married him, so whatever.

What's with all the hate in here? You faggots not had your ass fucked yet tonight?

Eww dude seriously. How low are your standards?

>There's only 1 girl I know of I would possibly completely devote myself to and I'm not posting her.

Someone with some actual decency on Sup Forums? I thought I've seen everything by now but this takes the cake.

tits unrelated

Ca c'est des petite salopes qui se touche la chatte et pissent dans leur leggings

That's right

holy fug plz more of her with her hair down like this?

More of her

plz jeebus moar

moar of her in sexy outfits like this?

holy shit more of her in glasses or with her hair down?

would love more uniform pics of this hottie

Girls only care about money so you're not making anything lair

holy shit balls. id wife it twice.

tits are always related though

I bet she put a condor on that cucumber and had some fun with it if you know what I mean

i can fap to this anymore solos of her?

hngg plz more of her as a nurse?

Idk why but I really wanna box this doughy bitch.
Work over that mid section.
It'd be a tough fight but I'd end her fucking career.

Top fucking kek

wat

Shitty penciled in brows.
Tiny gross bird lips.
Looks petite and frail, couldn't defend against town rapist.
No thanks bro.

She looks like my sister, but my sister's not emo.

pics

Woah dude getting mighty defensive there

All right, here you go

oh

i would suck whatever-nigger-shes-currently-fucking's cum out of her cunt and swallow it while on my knees begging for more

My sides!!! Good one user.

Blvywnt

i jerk off exclusivly over her

the only time she ever speaks to me is when she asks me for drugs for her and her boyfriend. last week i walked about 10 miles at 3am just to give her a bag and then leave

I would bathe in a volcano just to build a tent inside her asshole

That is pretty sad. What kind of drugs? maybe you can talk her into fucking you for them.

any more of her in school uniform??

Op Give us the sauce!! Howd you meet this goddess? Also more pics

Bump for sauce

coke. she's not an addict or anything, its mostly for her boyfriend. i wouldnt want that situation anyway, i'm a total beta loser so being friendzoned and treated like shit by someone i jerk off to constantly turns me on

She forgot I fucking existed. Though its for the best too good for me either way tbqh lads.

dear god more of her with her hair done shes amazing.

more of her in that sexy ourgit?

>im a total beta loser
beta losers dont deal drugs esp not hard drugs like cocaine. u could use that to get tons of bitches

It's the eyes. I'm a complete fool for blues like hers.

Fucking angel right?

i dont sell drugs either, i used to take them a lot so i know dealers.

i walk to the dealer, buy the drugs, then walk all the way to her house to give them to her. i dont even get a thank you or an invitation into the house

>couldn't defend against town rapist.
Kek

love her with her hair down if can ever get more

>completely devoting yourself to a thot
Stay unwoke OP

It's all good though once this bukana runs out I'm going to off myself. Shit was real lads.

The only girl I've ever fallen in love with tbqh.

idk man i see a lot of potential in you. what drugs did u use to take? dont let this bitch walk all over u like that man, i mean not even a fucking thank you? jesus, just cut her off. see how long she lasts without the drugs and wait for her to come crawling to you. she depends on you user, use that to your advantage

fuck me too. I would lick the thick warm cum of any guy from their pussies just to pleasure them and sooth their well fucked lips

im in love i lose

is there more of her like this?

Ooof. These are horrible when the makeup comes off. Ding Dong Ging Gong GOOK

>i walk to the dealer, buy the drugs, then walk all the way to her house to give them to her. i dont even get a thank you or an invitation into the house

That is worse than friend-zoned. You're like drug-zoned.

Nah man trust me. I had her for my hs avid class she used to walk in after her dance class in tights no makeup fuck man I just made myself sad.

Your putting the pussy on a pedestool.

Asians look alike.... theres no more than 10 generic faces. It be easy to find another girl that looks like that and will fuck you because your not asian

Last one I have m8 keep them I won't need them where I'm headed.

Fuckin a man!!

>not that user, but you're goddamned right.

You should listen to this guy, he knows. You remind that bitch who's really in charge.

where are you headed? also shes asian? first pic she doesnt look it?

I lie last one with her older less attractive sis.

Ever see the movie hall pass?

Damn, she's impregnateable

Nah her moms white and dad is Mexican, if I remember correctly. And most likely he'll my friend. My bottle is empty and my gun loaded. Godspeed user.