The Jew is the natural enemy of all mankind

The Jew is the natural enemy of all mankind.

JewAnon, here. How?

Not really. Actually a lovely bunch who like to stick to themselves.

If we run the world, why isn't Israel bigger?

They passed the Immigration Act of 1965, they promote communism and radical feminism they hate white people and try to destroy their countries while leaching off them for money. They are evil.

coz you run it from usa...most jews i've met are real losers & look like sandniggers...only a tiny elite run the world

Every species has a predator that evolved to target the other specifically. Jews are that species to Humans.

They're like aliens or something. THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

It is the murderers, rapists, OP's, peadophiles and theives

>murderers, rapists, OP's, peadophiles and theives

I.E. JEWS.

I dated some Jews
They cool
Talk too much though

Isn't that the plan?

Jews are evil but it's not like anyone can do anything about them. The human species is going extinct soon anyway. It'll all be over soon.

They've been dealt with before.

Which ended up with the country dealing with them being swarmed zerg rush style.

Nobody can win against Jewish control. They'll just do another false flag to incite yet another war against whoever.

Pray for extinction. This species was feces anyway, from start to finish. Nothing in history except for slavery, feudalism, and stupidity. I'm glad it's coming to an end.

I can't tell if Sup Forums is joking about this shit or if serious nazi faggots are squirming around thinking they belong

Bitch they got rushed before anyone ever knew what was cooking in those ovens. The US and Russia had zero love for Jews until the dumb ass nazis made them the worlds ultimate sob story

That's russia. All those grotesque pics came from russia. Funny they called theirs holodomor. They killed more of their own people than any country during that time. Also jew math doesn't add up from shoah

>Sup Forums
>nazi faggots are squirming around thinking they belong
SURE IS SUMMER IN HERE

Is your new step-dad Jewish or something OP?

I kind of get the impression that you're lashing out here. I get it. Its rough thinking that your new dad is smarter, better looking, and a much better provider and lover than your real father. Your mom has been lovingly taking that circumcised man-meat for a little while now, and its everything she could have wanted and more.

Buck up champ, divorce is rough on everyone.

Have you met the not-jews who run the rest of that shithole region?

Vast improvement if the jews took over all of that.

It's Lithuania.

This is now a Jew hate thread.