Self-loathing is getting to me, and alcohol isn't making it better. I need to cry, but can't for some reason...

Self-loathing is getting to me, and alcohol isn't making it better. I need to cry, but can't for some reason. Feels thread?

Bump

Go to 7chan's grim board lel

I have a few, and will be posting them, but feel free to contribute.

Bamping for feels stories

I apologize for the length between posts, my internet is slow right now

Anybody else in here?

Am I really the only one in here?

Holy shit, drinking.
I've been bored as Fuck tonight. Thanks for reminding me I got some legit moonshine left to kill. Ftw

This one's a classic

No problem, man. Pour a glass and stay in the thread a while, if you're in the mood for it.

I've wanted to join the military for a while, but situations like this hold me back. I couldn't risk doing that to my girlfriend.

im here familia

This is the last one that I have.

Thanks, Sup Forumsro

Since I'm lurking, I'm just going to spill my guts to whomever. I'm 18 now, a high school drop out. No marketable skills or anything like that. When I was 14 I got myself the prettiest, smartest girl around. But I had my father's temper. And she wasn't stable much either. For 4 years we fucked with eachothers emotions. But I never stopped loving her for a second. We'd fight, but every time I'd tell her i loved her. And I didn't stop for 4 fucking years. She moved recently. University. She was always a smart one. Before that we lived together. Saying goodbye to her was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. 3 days after she moved, she left me. And I'm not sure whether I should be happy she broke up with such a deadbeat, or angry that she had the nerve to tell me she'd never leave. I miss her so much Sup Forumsros. She was one of a kind and I'll never stop loving her. Three months later, I haven't stopped drinking. I don't want to. I can't let everything catch up. I don't want to have to remember all the things she was to me. I don't want to have to deal with letting her go. She was the one good thing in my life and now she's gone. Nowadays I'm just drinking until I finally die of alcohol poisoning, or work up the courage to shoot myself. God help us all.

I miss you Kitten.

That was the last pic I have, but I have a personal story. Green text incoming

just do it user

I'm a pussy. I wish the words "I want to kill myself" held any water to me anymore.

>get ged
>get money
>live life for self
>will eventually find someone else
>will get heartbroken again
user the ride never ends, just enjoy what you can when you can

see

Just do it man. save yourself the trouble. it only gets worse. that's the lie they don't want you to know so that you'll keep making other people money

you could watch anime or mlp to forget it all

don't listen to this fucknut.

he's miserable and is deluding himself

Don't kill yourself, man. I'm sorry that that shit happened, I really am. I've been in a scarily similar situation, and I'm still recovering from my alcoholism(2 ulcers later). Life is rough. It will kick you in the dick and laugh at you. But don't give up. Don't ever give up. Things do get better, as cliché as that sounds. They really do. Even if you have to start at a shitty factory, you'll find a good job, and you'll find a better woman, a sexier woman, and, most importantly: You. Will. Be. Happy. I have faith in you.

when words fail, it's time to take action

sure user, he might hit the lottery again find the 2nd perfect 1
>maximum kek

lies

I'm such a fucking cuck. The only girl I've ever felt comfortable around cucks me so hard for her own benefit and I keep falling for the same old tricks in hopes that i can finally get laid. Really want to die, I'm such an idiot

ah think you misunderstand (my fault) I completely agree. Happiness for the sad sack user over here is a pipe dream

before you kill yourself, video her cucking you and post it

It will never happen. Don't let het lead you on. There are better things that you can spend your time/effort on.

I'll be sure to shoot myself mid-cuck

fuck that. she's the one. if she doesn't see that yet you need to MAKE her see it. preferably with force. it's the only language women understand

Yeah. I kind of figured I'm fucked.

yeah yeah but don't forget to post it! that's really the important part

they're waiting user

We've hooked up before, didn't fuck. She's flirts with me and seems like she's into me, but other times she's a total cunt. She stays with me a lot because she lives kinda far but still never get lucky. Were good friends and share the same hobbies, I just don't know what to do

oh, YOU'RE the sad sack?

yeah, just give up now man

i bet you're one of those autistic ppl that thinks when she say hi or something she wants the d, user go fuck a hooker... a nice looking one and move on

Man, I've been trying. I do a lot for her I always make sure she has a good time when we hang and most of the time I feel like I make her happy.

Lmao, gave up months ago. Just drinking till it takes me. Most dignified way I'm gunna go anyway.

Not at all. rather be a virgin than pay for a meanigless fuck

>be me, middle school
>have friend named Justin
>one of my closest friends
>grow up with Justin
>play vidya with Justin
>double date with Justin
>in general be best friends
>spend a lot of time together through out our entire childhood
>near end of high school, lose touch
>he transfers to alternative school, I take AP and honor classes
>never forget about him
>several years later, he comes into my job to get food
>he looks like shit
>doesn't have enough money for food
>give him free shit
>give him my number, tell him that I miss him, offer him job(I'm a supervisor)
>he says thanks and leaves
>wait for call
>wait for call
>2 weeks later, skimming through local obituaries
>"22 year old local boy Justin found dead as result of heroin overdose"
>I could have saved him Sup Forums
>had I been more adamant about reconnecting, had I done more to help after seeing him again, he might still be alive
>but I didn't, and I lost one of my best friends
It's been almost 6 months, Sup Forums. It hasn't gotten easier.

don't listen to this one. he's probably never even smelled a woman. She's the one. love at first sight, user. She'll probably feel it too if you keep her locked in your room long enough

kek user you are depressed and prob have that withdrawal effect when you leave some1 you've known for a while, you eventually love some other girls pheromones

well, sure but god knows how long that'll take. maybe try hard drugs and see if that speeds up the process. plus at least you won't feel as shitty until it happens

thanks user

I'm a complete fuck up who found a $25,000/year factory job with minimal prior experience simply by smiling and dressing nice. If you truly don't believe that it gets better, you're either stupid or have put zero effort into making things better.

I am sadsack user who got broken up with and trashed.
>I love you Sup Forumsros.

Be clear towards her on what your intentions are. If you want to fuck her, don't become all buddy-buddy with her, but state your intent.

Don't be too blunt about it though.
Try doing some MDMA with her once. If you do it, don't use too much yourself. Stuff kills your dick.

Not into hard drugs. Always hated em. Liquor is my only vice. Used to cut but it was for attention back then.

time to up your game bro

sounds like he had a fucked up life before you knew him, either way cant feel responsible for everybody you meet along your path shit happens because its a fucked up world user

suicide is for the major beta tho..
but if you still game why not overdose on mdma or heroine, go out feeling like a champ

Think you can give me an example on what to say to her?

I make my intentions clear, oftentimes i cuddle and spoon with her if were just chilling at my house. Flirt and compliment her a lot. i take her out to eat or somewhere nice.

Nah. You guys cheered me up weirdly. Plus I just drank enough to not care for awhile.
>love you Sup Forumsros.

Start doing something, anything at all. Pick up a language, read a book. It's the small things that do it. Just think of the time you waste feeling bad as a resource. If you could just use that time to, say, learn 100 Chinese signs a week, you'd be semi-fluent after a year. Years fly by in depression. Think of a goal and keep at it.

Why blame yourself for his mistake?

I actually strive to be like this image

ama

upside down sixes confirm you should bill cosby the bitch already

obviously I am not there yet
I know I shouldn't post this

very cool user, but its prob the alcohol am out mother fuckers

There's been a lot of dubs in this fuckin thread. Surprised it hasn't been derailed yet

I only blame myself for not doing more to help him. He needed help, and by having to give him free food at work, I knew that he needed it, but all I did was give my number and tell him to call me. Maybe he would still be here if I had showed more sympathy and been more proactive

Yeah, but as creatures of community, isn't it out job to help one another to the best of our ability? I failed him. I failed to truly help one of my friends.

It's def the alcohol. Tomorrow it'll all come rushing back until I rush another drink into me.

Thanks, user. Maybe I will, at that. I've always wanted to learn Russian.

Beautiful

You're welcome, user. It felt good to tell others, and just get that off my chest.

Love you too, Sup Forumsro

my friends can sometimes hit home on me

What to say really depends on the moment that you're in. Body language and her nonverbal cues are more important. (I'll list a few)

>How long does she maintain eye-contact?
>Does she reciprocate light touches (like you briefly touching her arm while she laughs)
>Does she smile back when you do?
>When you're talking to her, does she lean forward towards you?

You can also try anchoring certain behaviour she exhibits to a physical action of yours.
For example; if she laughs, try touching her lightly. If she is susceptible to this and you do this correctly, you will have anchored her laugh to you touching her.

If you're having a hard time thinking of something to say, try asking a lot of questions, but don't make it look or feel like an interview or a Gestapo interrogation. The questions you should ask should be related to what she said, so make sure to listen well.

>Plus I just drank enough to not care for awhile.

Alcohol isn't a solution.. well, according to basic chemistry it is, but it'll make you forget the question rather than giving you an answer.
Hallucinogenics like LSD sometimes change ones' perspective on life for the better.

Also, have some tits.

Wrong image. Here are some tits.

Start now. There's a load to find on the internet. The Cyrillic alphabet is very easy to learn. Start small, just the alphabet and some useful verbs, some words. Try Duolingo, it's basic but it'll fulfil your needs for now. The moment you start noticing improvement is the moment you'll improve everything. You need self confidence and you will gain that through achievement, small or large

Thanks user.

For an autist I do a good job at keeping a conversation going. Tbh I was thinking about telling her that we shouldnt really talk anymore because she's not into me and wasting my time, but at the same time I feel like that's not the best idea.

>long enough
>sometimes
>yes
>yes

The fuck why is everyone suggesting hard drugs? Give me better booze choices than Crown Royale.

m8 i'd give you my half empty bottle of vodka if i could. It's been sitting on my desk for 2 months

Autism is a choice. I found that out when I was 'diagnosed' when I was 8 or something, 17 years ago. I had to go to grouo therapy and I quickly learned that there is autistic behaviour and normal, expected behaviour. Now, most of the group just acted as the autists they were, their erratic behaviour quickly exolained by just mentioning their condition. You can just choose not to behave like an autist. It sounds too simple to be true, but it is in fact true. When you keep hiding behind the diagnosis, you'll never improve yourself. I was once a sad kid, but now I have an active social life. It's all about self-improvement and never accepting the hand you've been dealt.

Sup Forumsro. I trust in sincereity much more online than I do with actual people. Strange isn't it? So trust me when I say, your gesture is appreciated. I'd love to share a drink.

Having autism does not neccesarily need to impact your social relationships (platonic and romantic alike).
It does give people a harder time of keeping a conversation going, but does not render communications impossible.

If you know how to recognize the "autistic" behaviour (if applicable), you can think of countermeasures that you can take to reduce or even neutralize said behaviour. When you get good enough at 'countermeasuring', chances are that people won't even notice the autism. (unless it's visibly present, of course.)

pic is somewhat related.

I don't find that strange at all. One time I was playing Rust and I met some other naked. We played together for over a year and for some reason he ordered me a bottle of Fireball to thank me for being an awesome friend. I decided to keep it and meet him in real life to share a drink. We met a few weeks later and drinked the whole bottle together.

I'm so sick of being unloved. I've never been able to hold down a decent girl for long, I've never been truly kissed, I'm a virgin, and I have no friends. I try my fucking hardest to be a normie, to make friends and get out, but whenever I do, I'm just ignored. It's like I'm permanently a background character in everyone else's story, and I'm sick of it. Every night I have to come to these threads to vent because you guys are the only ones who seem to fucking care about me. Not even the few friends I have give a shit. I could die tonight and none of them would probably notice. I miss my ex... The one who I think of even now. The one who didn't even break up with me, just dropped responding to my texts. The one who told me she loved every single fixing chance she could and meant it... The one who said she wanted me to be her first... And she's fucking gone, Sup Forums. The one person who gave me a reason to love is gone... Why am I such a fucking mess, guys? Why am I such a failure...? Why haven't I killed myself yet? I have no reason not to, anymore...

Good to hear. This feels thread has cheered me up so much more than I hoped.

>be 15
>visit my Poppy
>Around Halloween up in Pennsylvania, so scenic
>I loved my Poppy, had to be my best friend
>I always had friends, fairly popular, athletic, smart in school, never unhappy
>We go to this nifty little video rental store called Wonder Rentals
>Every Halloween or close to it, we rent one horror movie
>I always celebrated Halloween with Poppy
>I specifically remember listening to the best of Johnny Cash on our ride to this place
cont.?

did he died?

If you don't love yourself, how can you expect someone else to?

If people will not accept you for who you are, fuck them. You don't need them. If they don't pay your rent or directly influence the way your life goes, they have nothing to say or think about the way you lead your life.

It's completely up to you to make yourself a worthwhile person to be around.

These things help
>get a nice, clean haircut
>daily grooming
>update your wardrobe
>have your own living space
>drop the hobbies/interests you have/had that others may consider weird. If you can't do that, just try to keep that hobby to yourself.
>Work out. You'll feel better and have more confidence. TOTALLY worth it.
>Go to college. Maybe something in the STEM field?
>Try going to parties.

Just remember. The moment you leave your house in the morning you need to look like you're about to meet the love of your life.
Take good care of yourself. Others can see.

If you can't do any of these things; fake it 'til you make it.

I guess ill endulge in some self pity so imma just vent out how i feel and see if anyone has any insight or can even relate. welp here goes. For some reason I've never rlly been important to anyone yea sure i have alot of friends and i guess u could consider me popular but ive never rlly been able to talk to someone. with my friends its allways about telling jokes and discussing sports and all of that stuff which is great but ive never heard any of them say anything about caring about me or anything like that. Also as far as girls go ive never been looked at sexually or with love before in my life yet theres nothing wrong with me i just look average yet i cant get anyones attention i just want a girl that i can be with and that thinks im even just a tiny bit special or cares about me

>fake it 'til you make it
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Hard to fake it at 1in the morning, though. And I've tried almost everything you suggested, I'm still just an extra.

Oooh a job slightly above poverty lvl. You must be swimming in pussy. No life fucking blows and if you do start getting somewhere it's quick to kick you back down. It's best to keep hopes, dreams and expectations to a minimum.