Even for a child actress she was fucking terrible

Even for a child actress she was fucking terrible.

What's with the inappropriately long pauses? Is she forgetting her lines, impersonating Walken or did she seriously think that was naturalistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/emma-watson-spend-one-week-in-a-calais-migrant-camp-for-feminism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was her valley girl accent just saoirse ronans accent in the bling ring?

>Walken loli
I never knew i wanted this until now. Thanks a lot OP.

I read about it in

Hogwarts, a History.

she had a cute face that i could jerk of to by imagining face fucking her but yea she cant act for literal shit

Shut up she's perfect

None of the child actors are good in the first movie.

She had the really long pause between 'Hogwarts' and 'a history'. It's like someone told her a colon means a long pause.

Kid actors 9 times out of 10 are all terrible. All three of the main HP kids were absolute dogshit.

Some improve, some don't She's one on the hasn't improved side of the equation.

She wasn't as terrible as Harry and Ron.

Child actors are rarely good, done are just worse than others. Draco kid is the least shit in the first one. Emma is by far the worst.

QUINTS CONFIRM

she tried too hard, that was the problem

Nice quads but your waifu can't act for shit, mate.

One two three four you retard
gg you ruined quads

but yeah seriously HP franchise is near unwatchable, it's like a fucking kid's play

>QUINTS

That's some excellent counting there, boss.

quads confirm

>the way she overacts and emphasises each fucking word

Embarrassing desu

Just like Hermione does. Really, she played a know-it-all type of girl fine. We had those in school.

exactly, she ends up being the worst in the movie when she was probably under the impression that she was the best

English children are just the worst, especially the white ones.

No.

She was shit and still is. No talent.

Cute though.

There are white children in Britain?

outside of the cities for sure

She probably still thinks that.

This. I hear they eat pork, even.

Wingardium Levi---osa

Lavate las manos

>Kid actors 9 times out of 10 are all terrible

Nominate non-terrible child actors.

Pic related.

No she was fucking great watch the goddamn movies shes supposes to act like a big ass know it all off the bat. Great in 2 3 5 6 7.1 and 7.2

TAX EVASION

Ed furlong in T2
Macaulay Culkin in home alone
Both kids in let the right one in
The freckled girl from Tomorrowland
Anna Paquin in Piano
Kid from Room
Hayley Joel Isment in sixth sense

Lol she's was fucking praised for azkaban and the latter ones. You halfwit. She killed the satire in the bling ring also and was critically praised. Shes a very good actor. Outshined bruhl in Colonia.

Dunno his name, but before I stopped watching Gotham because it clearly wasn't going to stop being intolerably shit, I do remember thinking the kid playing Bruce Wayne was unusually decent.

Dubs man as a kid was GOAT

>Both kids in let the right one in
The original or the American remake?

I think Chloe was a decent actress but she (or her agent) absolutely SUCKS at picking her roles.

Praised by who?

She's barely in bling ring and isn't noteworthy.

Haven't seen Colonia. Seems like waifufags only material.

Every child who grew up with Harry Potter had her as their waifu from then to maturity. Now she's a feminazi with a dyke haircut but back then she was pure.

Original. The American one is called let me in.

I think Chloe is a no talent fridge who picks shit roles.

Don't forget tax evader.

She is very noteworthy she was hilarious and the best part.

Look up critic reviews of the potter films and bling ring she got very good reviews.

The kids weren't as goos in the first two potters and she was the youngest. The directors ffault I'd you don't like her delivery she was 10 and 11. I thought she did fine and easily was the best out of the trio from the start. Again she was praised in prisoner half blood prince and deathly hallows

Lol do you even watch them? She was great. Blame colombus for his direction in the first ones. With Cuaron and Yates she was fantastic. Kys you can't even notice good acting. The critics did.

Lol emma was better than all of those in prisoner of azkaban cuaron actually directed her a manner where he didn't really help her out with her lines and instead wanted her to figure it out for herself.

Got a link to one reviewer praising her Harry Potter performances to support your claims?

>naturalistic

???

What a fucking pleb.

Source?

This you're all being contrarian. Emma was great. You want to talk bad talk radcliffe he was only good in a couple. Emmas literally leading in a tom hanks film this year

Even if it was bad acting the way she talked, not just her lines but her enunciation and speech patterns, sounded a lot like the know-it-all that Hermione is supposed to be. I imagine the director was just pleased she portrayed that, even if it came off as tight and unrealistic at points.

Hey faggot there's this thing called wikipedia and the internet you should try being a big boy and doing it yourself I don't give a fuck if you stay ignorant. Christ this board is fucking shit you dont even bother to look things up.

The girl from Pan's Labyrinth

I imagine Chris Columbus is one of the men Elijah was talking about and he was too pleased in how she performed off set to give a shit how terrible she was.

Reminder
change.org/p/emma-watson-spend-one-week-in-a-calais-migrant-camp-for-feminism

Try looking up reviews they are all over wikipedia and the internet faggot. Source is me not living in an alternatrle reality

BTFO by quads

Hey faggot if you want to make big boy claims you should be prepared to back the chains up with evidence. Burden of proof is on you, you piece of shit.

Is there any lower firm of life than waifufags?

At least she wasn't Rowling's revisionist Hermione

I mean seriously, this ugly broad married Ron, the guy on the right?

This. As a kid, I fapped so many times to being in Gryiffindor and getting to suck Hermoine's feet.

No faggot you're the ones making claims she's a bad actres too bad you can't fucking read and didnt pay attention the last 15 years of your life.

>the burden of proof is on you
No the burden of proof is on you since all you faggots claimed she was bad without even taking into account anything. How fucking ironic the guy who thinks the sky is red is asking for burden of proof by the guy why says its actually been blue the entire time. Open your eyes and stop making epic posts for once

child actors pretty much always suck

>all this self confirmation bias
Emma was praised deal with it. Its on you not to be a little shit

He also had additional experience before getting the role.

Hopefully God pulls a Jade Goody on this rancid cunt.

She wasn't terrible off set....have you even seen the documebtaries. jesus this board is just unfiltered unforgiving crap

I have been making claims based on my own opinion. You are citing other people's opinions to support your opinion yet cry when someone asks for one shred of evidence.

Just admit it's your own opinion if you don't like people making perfectly reasonable requests.

Found the triggered neckbeard. Emma is a great person if you looked at her speech you'd see that but surprise surprise you're a sperg.

Honestly Emma is the queen of tv she's triggered every faggot on here

the girl from The Fall

>feet
but why

Its not a reasonable request, look up self confirmation bias you're ignoring whatever it takes to hold your opinion. She was praised once again i dont care if you stay ignorant or what you think youre a little bitch who is living in their own special space

I want Emma Watson to poop on me

>Sup Forums is so contrarian they are hating on Emma
Hahah

Grint was based in all 8 movies

>I can't be bothered to look up something in my own that goes against it could change my opinion
Congrats on being exactly the type of person you call reddit

Fuck off it's not reasonable. I'm googling and coming up empty. You could help me with one link or at least the name of a site, reviewer or newspaper so I can see it and consider this expert's opinion.

Seems like you're the one suffering from confirmation bias.

Emma was based in all 8 movies. Actually 7. Goblet was the worst grint wasn't that gokd but he and emma were still ok.

because they're sexy and i like them.

It's not contrarian when everybody knows that she's worst Emma

Le epic predictable gif
Wasn't the preakness last weekend?

I think you might be retarded. This wasn't just one source its not a secret, look up the professional reviews for the films when they were released and read them.

I was in 6th grade when Sorcerer's Stone came out and I remember having a sexy dream about her soon after and woke up super comfy with a boner. It was pretty great.

All the "praise" is excerpts from reviews on Wikipedia that praise the character more than the actress playing her. Admirably played, which is used for both Ron and Hermione is as good as it gets.

hnnnnggh I gotta work on her new movie Nerve in a small role, she's a real qt irl. Every tie she said hi to me I melted

she's kinda prude though, but the funniest thing was day 1 on set in between takes some fucktard extra next to her loudly asked if she bit her boyfriend like he had heard. She flipped the fuck out and woudn't continue shooting until he was off set it was hilarious.

The problem with Natalie is that she was a good child actress and then became a fucking terrible adult actress.

Here's some for just the first film. Theres literally tons of reviews. I can't even copypaste them all.

EPINIONS.COMI was especially impressed by young Emma Watson's masterful portrayal of Hermione Granger. I have trouble believing that “Harry Potter” is her first film, and I suspect she is destined for a great career.E!Hermione Granger is played by Emma Watson, Emma is a very beautiful little girl, so it's nice they gave her that wacky hair to offset it. She's nicely snotty and could certainly grow up to be a supermodel if she could keep the whole Hermione attitude! Although I doubt that's what is in store for Hermione! Emma is good and will get even better.SUN-TIMES.COMThe friends are Hermione Granger (Emma Watson), who's merry face and tangled curls give Harry nudges in the direction of lightening up a little.ARTS TODAY.COMOnly young Emma Watson as Hermione Granger has the speed and self possession onscreen to really bring her character to life .STARTRIBUNE.COMThe best reading comes from Emma Watson who captures Hermione's precocious energy.ALL-REVIEWS.COMEasily the best is scene stealer Emma Watson as Harry's companion Hermione Granger. This first-time screen actress has an endearing type A personality that reminds one of what Reese Witherspoon must have been like when she was young.MOVIECRITIC.LAWatson , who plays Hermione Ganger was simply amazing, especially considering that this is her acting debut.HACKWRITTERS.COMHarry, Ron and Hermione are played with great enthusiasm by Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson respectively. However, Miss Watson just wins by a nose in the acting stakes with her hilairiously precocious performance.M MOVIESEmma Watson is adorable as the know-it-all with a heart of gold.FILMCANEmma Watson was absolutely adorable as Hermione. She was perhaps my favourite character in the show.

Every Harry Potter student actor is pretty bad, in fact guy playing Ron is even worse than her and the rest of the cast is extremely bland save for girl playing Luna.

#refugeeswelcome

OVIE MANIABut the one actor who slips so naturally into her role that she hardly seems to be doing any acting at all is Emma Watson. With her unruly head of curls and tiny turned-up nose, Watson IS Hermione Granger, the smarty pants who proves to be a staunch friend in need.ALL-REVIEWS DVDWatson is easily the standout, developing Hermione into a girl who may get good grades in school but is insecure of herself on the outside.ALLPOP.COMWatson, with her pointy raised chin and pursed lips, is the perfect little snoot who can turn the remark, “WHAT. AN. IDIOT”, into three clipped sentences. She's an exceptionally beautiful child with palpable charisma.DR J AT THE MOVIESWatson as the brainy Hermione is appropriately feisty as one the minority females at the school, reminding me somewhat of a young Anna Paquin (and she has a great accent too) .UNKNOWNEmma Watson is adorable and utterly charming.SCOTT'S MOVIE REVIEWSWatson is witty, wise and irresistible to watch.AICN REVIEWSOf the three young actors, it is Emma Watson that I am absolutely delighted with. Her character feels so real and honest. The girl that wants to be one of the boys, who wants to succeed and will work hard for it, but is pigeonholed by others as being a know-it-all and rude….when she is just trying to help and assist. Both the girl and the character are my faves.MAINETODAY.COMWatson is especially excellent as the know-it-all brainiac Hermione. She's got the holier than thou, haughty attitude down brilliantly.FILMCRITIC.COMWatson, as the precocious Hermione, is smart and energetic taking a bigger bite out of this movie than any other actor.

This isn't evena a drop in the bucket for the first film. And emma got much better as she aged

who the fuck cares

every time she was on scene all I could think about was how much I wanted to bury my face between her skinny thighs

I literally don't remember a single line she had in any of the 7(????) movies

ox97.1 FM REVIEWEmma Watson, though way to cute to play the on-the-page bucktoothed Hermione, actually makes the strongest impression of the bunch the girl knows how to sell her lines as the bossy teacher's pet .XALT REVIEWSWatson is as cute as a buttonOFFBEAT ENTERTAINMENTWatch out for young Watson in the future. She is a feisty little actress and she steals the show away from the non- descriptive Harry Potter.DARK HORIZONSThe kids that play Ron and Hermione are great talents, especially the young actress playing Hermione. She is a talent to look out for.MSNBC.COMEmma Watson is Hermione, a pert lass of sass and brilliance.SERBIAN CINEMANIACWatson was my single favourite performance of the film. Could she be ant more perfect? She got the overachieving aspect of the character, she got the emotional-girl-inside-the-hard-shell aspect, and managed to build her performance to perfection.ENTERTAINMENT NEWS DAILYIt is particularly noticeable when Emma Watson comes onscreen as Harry's bud Hermione; a complete newcomer to acting, she has a charisma that is almost magical.WEEKENDER ONLINEDamned near stealing the entire show for me is Emma Watson in the part of Hermione Granger, the girl wizard. She's saucy, wise, bossy, impertinent and very cool. An absolute jewel.DALLAS MORNING NEWSEmma Watson who plays Hermione, manages to be fussy and fretful while still being likable- no easy feat for an actor of any age.BIKKIT.COMHermione Granger (Emma Watson) nearly steals the movie. She Is fantastic.E.W.COM REVIEWSEmma Watson summons the know-it-all imperiousness of Hermione Granger.NEEDCOFFEE.COMWatson is perfectly the picture of bookish arrogance, and plays the part to the hilt.

britcucks, remember?

Charming

Why are all HP so autistic?

YAREA.COMFinally Watson makes an entrancing entrancing debut as Hermione, the bookworm, the know-it-all who plays by the rules and tsk-tsks the boys when they don't. Physically she is prettier than we expected Hermione to be, with a mane of wild hair and stormy dark eyes. At 10 Watson has the gift of a precocious child, that of being simultaneously snooty and charming. Meeting Harry and Ron for the first time, she considers the two of them, informs Ron that he has dirt on his nose then turns on her heel with a sharp “pleasure” and flounces off, leaving us utterly hooked.SEATTLE TIMESBut the real comic timing here comes from 10 year old Emma Watson, who brings a delightfully self satisfied bounce to the bossy Hermione. She flounces about making pronouncements, tossing back her hair and wrinkling her little nose – I see a Meg Ryan-like future for this kid.NEWSWEEK REVIEWEmma Watson delights as the brainy, supercilious but always game Hermione.SLATE REVIEWSThe prepubescent Watson is absurdly alluring to those of us who always went for the bossy girls; when she fixed her sharp brown eyes on Radcliffe and said “Harreh do be keh-ful” my heart did about five somersaults.DENVERPOST.COMHad I not read the book, I would have wondered why this film wasn't called “Hermione Granger and the sorcerer's stone”. Newcomer Emma Watson is such a young charmer with her luxuriant pre- Raphaelite hair and bold, proud smile, and is so expressively alive as Harry's sometimes-annoying but loyal pal Hermione, that she's the movie's true child star.NEWSDAY REVIEW….nor as disarmingly charming as Hermione Granger, whom 10 year old Emma Watson plays to the hilt.

LYCOS REVIEWSAs for the real actors, Emma Watson is a gem as Potter's bookish sidekick and crush Hermione Granger, who almost steals the movieTHE OWLERYEmma Watson is probably the best actress at her age. She is also a great actress on any level. She had one of those few breakthrough performances of 2001-2002. No one could have done a better portrayal of Hermion Granger! Emma did the best work out of all people (other than J.K. Rowling) involved in 'Harry Potter' the movie! If I can refrase a line from the movie to inculde Emma then I must say:"It is clear that we can expect great things from you, Miss Watson!"SEATTLEPIE.COMWatson is so totally endearing as their beautiful, bossy, busybody of a girl pal that she comes perilously close to stealing the movie.NIGHTCOASTERdebut performance of Emma Watson, who makes the film worth watching all by herself.

>This triggers the waifufags

Extra spicy tbqh.

UNKNOWN :Emma steals the movie for me more than anything else. Her one liners and superior attitude are delivered with a degree greater than perfection and highlight EVERY scene she is in. Frankly, I don't ever expect that fine a performance from a child. When Oscar time comes around don't be surprised to see her on the ballot. Again they fell short on living up to the book simply because she's a very cute little girl and the book clearly describes a very plain looking girl with huge front teeth. However, it's excusable simply because of the extraordinary performance put forth.EPINOS.COMThe third member of the youthful core trio is Miss Hermione Granger. Born to Muggle (non-wizard) parents, she has completely thrown herself into her studies. She comes to Hogwarts already knowing most of the course material, and she wants to make everyone aware of that. She is extremely intelligent, but she sometimes uses that as a front to hide her emotional sensitivity. Emma Watson is truly the most brilliantly shining star in the movie. From the moment I first saw her on the Dateline NBC Harry Potter special, a week before the movie came out, I knew that she was absolutely perfect for the part. All British children seem to have a scary sort of Children of the Corn thing going on, where they speak and act years older than they are. But Emma Watson truly is eleven going on thirty. Her manner and bearing are supremely confident, and this carries over well into Hermione's personality. Emma is actually somewhat prettier than Hermione is supposed to be at this stage in the game, but it doesn't adversely affect anything. In point of fact, Emma positively smolders on the screen. I never knew that an eleven year old could be sultry, but dammit, she is! Her delivery is clever and clipped, and her eyes say more in an instant than a thousand words could .UNKOWN :The real treat among the kiddies is Emma Watson.

You can stop now.

>Reviews of child actors.