So can Sup Forums recommend me some mature, gory, psychological anime like Berserk?

So can Sup Forums recommend me some mature, gory, psychological anime like Berserk?
I really can't find anything that comes close to it, everywhere I look I see fucking ecchi, comedy, romance etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aKRHI5vfC-k
youtu.be/HF_bKm8vXq8
youtu.be/GMEp6lUBsrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Claymore

youtu.be/aKRHI5vfC-k

I've heard about it being good but the story isn't even finished

also bump

Parasyte is a really good one lots of gore a bit of romance but it's still really good

its not bad, even though it centers around women it rarely gets sexual.

Already watched, sadly, it's a great anime

You ever watch any Satoshi Kon?

zetman for anime/manga, vagabond and dorohedoro for manga

Yes, Mousou Dairinin is really good

vagabond bro

>Mousou Dairinin
The fucking BEST!

Not like berserk, but everyone should see Evangelion

Well I'm usually a bit suicidal, seeing those 3 in the anime triggered me a bit and I wasn't able to sleep for a few days, still the anime is really good.

Oh my, sorry to hear. Helped me with a lot of fear, that anime

And those three were so fecking funny!

Shigurui is pretty fucked up

Steins;gate

Sword of the Stranger is pretty good.
I can smell the summer itt.

Yeah I found them both funny and sad at the same time, it was a rollercoaster of emotions.
What kind of fear?

This. Vagabond is fucking gorgeous.
Also... You have Monster, Akira, Ghost in the shell, Ergo Proxy, maaaaybe Gantz... Ajin... And of course not gore, but you have Mushishi. One of the best things ive ever seen.

Fear of everything

If you're looking for Gore, Amon: The Apocalypse of Devilman

ichi numero uno

Of course after I did find out I had "alters" in my personality

This one made me find out who Susumu Hirasawa is!
youtu.be/HF_bKm8vXq8

Kys weeb gays

Finished a year ago and the Story is great

This gives me chillllls!!
youtu.be/GMEp6lUBsrE

ayy

Mature? How about going out and getting a job and a girlfriend? Or is that too mature for you, cartoon-boy?

mmm it does feel good, doesn't it?

So much shit in here that's either gay or 20 years old.

Fate Fucking Zero and Baccano are both single handedly better than everything in here put together.

Actually though if you thought parasyte was worth watching, these two will blow your mind.

It's asswipes like you who kept me from the best bands of the 80's until the mid nineties. Fuck You, sir and good day

Elfen Lied
Parasyte

Surprised nobody has mentioned Hellsing Ultimate.

well i mean come on man.
Why would anyone suggest a b tier show from 15 years ago like ergo proxy when they can suggest top tier shit that's current?

play the VN instead

What if that one guy didn't know about 15 yrs ago? What fucking then? Tsk Tsk user. It hurts to talk to you. by by

>mature
>manga
pick one, faggot

Depending on which Berserk OP is watching, it goes back to 1997, the year shouldn't matter whether it's current or old.

Even then! You're gonna use fucking ERGO PROXY as the flag ship for 15 years ago?! Jesus christ man. Besides I'm pretty Baccano is getting close to a decade old but I still suggested because it's top notch and it fits the bill of what OP was looking for.

Ergo Proxy < Baccano
Parasyte < Fate/Zero

What's so hard about that?

Berserk was actually sick, I don't have a problem with dated shows as long as they're good. But when you stumble into a thread hoping to lurk for some decent suggestions and literally 90% of it is shows that were sort of half way decent in the early millenium you bet your ass the thread is gonna hear about it.

>anime
>berserk
>good berserk anime

Shiki

finally a good suggestion.

Paprika good psychological anime

This. Just read the fucking Berserk manga. Both anime adaptations suck.

Everyone needs to see Evangelion. But nobody needs to see death and rebirth.

If we're talking mature
>Code Geass
If we're talking psychological and gory
>Higurashi definitely
If we're talking gory
>Blood: C
If we're talking all three then I've got nothing. Berserk is really one of a kind. I'm sure there are some old anime movies like it, but I haven't found anything yet that captures the same feel. Not even Berserk 2016.
>The animation is too weird

There's a Visual novel called Song of Saya that would probably interest you. It's gory, extremely psychological, and mature.

the new one does seem pretty horrendous so far.

Nice trips and I agree. The animation is 3d + some cgi and they all look like the main protagonist of death parade

I agree with you, the majority of suggestions on here shouldn't be categorized on the same teir as Berserk. Just making a point that Berserk has an old series as well so listing older shows shouldn't be a big deal, but that doesn't excuse people's shit taste.

plus I hate that faerie thing that follows him around.
mfw this isn't my grandfathers berserk.

bleach and naruto is awesome! I also recommend one piece.

this op

wat, isn't this some shoujo romance anime

Fair. I guess the only reason i even brought up the dated thing was because a couple of the older shows that were brought up were decent and I didn't want to just go ahead and classify everything as shit.

Any more suggestions? I feel like I've run out of good stuff to watch.

nah. It's about a town that very slowly and systematically eats itself alive until most of the people are dead and they've burnt it to the ground.

!!
Bleach is absolute jizz in the pants. naruto and one piece is even better!
If you liked berserk then you will like these too!!

Puck is in the manga so he's cool. Just the way they executed the animation is horrible.

Neither is berserk

I'd say tokyo ghoul, but the anime is shit so read the manga, it's a personal favorite

Im thoroughly convinced that the multiverse theory is true and that we got fucked and are stuck in the universe that will never get a fucking decent berserk adaptation

yepp berserk is good but its like a steaming pile of shit if u put next to bleach.

i totally agree with this. even tho the golden age ova aint that bad, i enjoyed it.

Its not like Berserk, as the setting is totally different but my personal favourite anime is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

We'll die before Berserk finishes.

>Op wants mature, gore psychological anime
>recommends Naturo, One Piece and Bleach

Kill yourself pleb

Gtfo normie lol

getsuga tenshou bros 4eva. best anime ever.

I've honestly run out of things to watch myself. If you're looking for mostly Gore, the ones that come to mind are Hellsing Ultimate, Afro Samura, and Shigurui.

deadman wonderland, another, Gantz

I tought berserk was good untill I started watching one piece. Dont get me wrong, berserk is 10/10 but one piece is 12/10. naruto and bleach both 9,5/10. watch them mate

to be honest gore was the least important of the three. More just something good with some dark theme development.

>mature
>anime

then bleach it is ;)

This guy's suggestion right here minus another

HELLSING ULTIMATE faggots.
H
E
L
L
S
I
N
G

Deadman fucking wonderland

Gantz dude. 100 percent check out Gantz if you like Berserk.

berserk went to shit after tower of conviction arc, dunno why are people are praising this manga so much. Most of the characters are pretty dull as well

that clockwork orange kid who sings while stomping homeless people was priceless

If you're going to watch Monster, just know that it picks up. Well, in my opinion, I thought it started shit and picked up.

faggot vampires kek.
The OVA starts strong as fuck but ends as a shitfest. its a huge fucking disappointment. dont ever think about watching hellsing. its for lonely awkward weed smoking losers. watch bleach, or one piece instead.
>search and destroy alucard search and destroy search and destroysearch and destroysearch and destroy alucardo!! search and destroysearch and destroysearch and destroysearch and destroy
>search and destroy kek

Im feeling the same way but I still hope. Also I recommend naruto, bleach and one piece. best animus out there.

How about? Welcome to the NHK, Kaji, Cowboy Bebop, and Black Lagoon. May not be as dark as you're looking for, but still worth the watch.

Jormungand, Black Lagoon, and for mature Boku no Pico or Bible Black

this

Dead Leaves and Redline

You might want to check out Corpse Party if you want gore

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.

one piece
naruto
bleach

definetely Gantz

Deadman Wonderland is as numerous times before, good too
and in my oppinion WItchblade isn't all too bad either

I don't like anything with a female protagonist