areyouawizard.jpg

Check em

page ten save rave

Nigger

what

what is that an old school happy suit?

>53 replies
>12 posters

6/10 for not being the usual copypasta bullshit.

Oh how marvey! I got a six!
Oh thank you sir for your rating system!
> I now have worth
> Stick your dick in a bowl of vinegar, please

every femanon has wondered about this

youtube.com/watch?v=FDcouGIvDi4

HOLY SHIT DID Sup Forums JUST ACTUALLY COUNT TO 22??

binyah binyah

Nah, aside from OP's first run it was me, I just samefagged the other runs. I type fast

Can't post my favorites, they have sound, and are larger than allowed.
> funny how the /hc and /s boards have minimums on resolution that keep me from posting great 70's & 80's jpgs as well.

>Hot milf gets gangbanged by 12 brown bitches

attn femanons: we need more of this
> harmless
> adorable
> NN
> jiggle

>
>
By now, my shamevelope was trickling like Augustus Gloop's mouth at the sight of Willy Wonka's chocolate river. My mouth was so full of spam javelin and steamin' semen, the penis pudding was oozing down my chin and onto my droopies. My depravity cavity was trembling like an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. The feeling of his ectoplasm slobbering down my throat got my shrimp sap flowing quicker than a greased weasel shit. I awoke the next morning with my clunge pool still leaching. I thought it was over but his burger king had other ideas.

KEK

We like this too, but very few of you feel comfortable with it, for some reason

By now, my shamevelope was trickling like Augustus Gloop's mouth at the sight of Willy Wonka's chocolate river. My mouth was so full of spam javelin and steamin' semen, the penis pudding was oozing down my chin and onto my droopies. My depravity cavity was trembling like an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. The feeling of his ectoplasm slobbering down my throat got my shrimp sap flowing quicker than a greased weasel shit. I awoke the next morning with my clunge pool still leaching. I thought it was over but his bugler king had other ideas.